amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't forget a good ol holohoax pill either

Intelligence seems to be passed from the mother, not the father. This means when a white man marries a black woman, his child will have a lower IQ than if he married just about any other race.

>[...] according to a 1974 study, children of white mothers and black fathers had IQs nine points higher than the children of black mothers and white fathers.

amren.com/news/2017/10/race-iq-evidence-arthur-jensen-philippe-rushton/

This is why Jewish lineage flows through the mother, and why Jewish men are allowed to have shiksa mistresses so long as they are married to a Jewess and support her and the kids.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Oy vey! Don't be anti-semitic, goy!

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Sorry i cant help it

All "redpills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

>Jews aren't even the Hebrews of the Bible, except when I'm counting how they've been kicked out of a gorillion countries
nice one

>

great advice Dr. Shekelstein

Fixed your pic senpaitaichi

Nah, it's jews all the way down.

Go away Juden

I saw this book as required reading at my university. Not a class I took, but there were stacks of them at the bookstore for at least one class.

you don't get more freedom with ISPs get the power to block and throttle web sites

Good lord. Terrifying

Why do i come here

pol didn't meme Trump into office. (((Someone))) used pol to generate a trust and faith in government after Bush and Obama because there would be literally no one to vote for.

Trump is just another puppet and (((they))) are surprised that they've managed to get even the most skeptical on board.

I remember hearing about that site, they deserve to get hacked again