Occultic;Nine

Am I the only one here whose taste was shit enough to enjoy this anime? In my opinion it was one of the better shows this season yet I never see anyone mention it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOP_WbZWZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>am I the only one

Every fucking time.
There's like billions of people on Earth, so no.

There aren't billions of people watching anime and browsing Sup Forums though.

It would enter my Top 10 anime of 2016 list,mostly because I didn't watched that many shows this year.

I really liked it for the occult aspect and was alright with the sci-fi direction it ultimately went in.

I also liked the occultic aspect, and kind of lost interest once it started heading towards the scifi direction and the whole Tesla thing.

who is best girl and why is it Ryotas

That's not Aveline.

>Gamotan never got to titfuck her

That's not Ririka

He will.

Did she win or will there be Miyu ending?

What is a poya anyway?

It needed more episodes like a christmas cake needs /ss/

I liked the characters, I feel like the animation and visual direction were above par and the plot had promise. The earlier episodes didn't feel like they were treating me like an idiot. Unfortunately, it forced way too much important information into the last few episodes at the cost of any buildup and subsequent emotional impact. Everything just happened.

It had promise but was far from good. All it needed was more time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOP_WbZWZ9s

what exactly happened at the end when gamotan got swiped? he should've been erased but instead he showed up charged by the poya gun and just said something about mutual recognition

I want to read her doujinshi if you know what I mean

Aveline gave away her energy to save him. The mutual recognition line was referring to how he teleported the key out of the poya-gun.

oh. so aveline is kill? ;_;

AOTS, with Girlish Number following close second.
No anime has actually managed to make me give a shit about its VN before.

Is she a time traveler?

The boobs turned anyone with an IQ over 80 off this garbage.
Not but really it was the treatment of the occult in thefirst epsode that was really frustrating.

Ending reminded me of Punchline.

I did like the ending where he spread his wings, it was good

Cuts and wasted potential the game

never 4get

I was in for the consistency of the art quality(even though it's grainy, it has it own charm and I like it).
But the story got me hooked.

Also
>never see anyone mention it.
No. There were threads every episode. That ends up with Ryotits-posting.

Abysmal writing, terrible visuals and boobies ecksdee, not surprising most stopped watching it early.

>even though it's grainy
More like because it's grainy.
A bunch of shows last season had an intentional grain filter on its lineart, interestingly enough.

What was the website's name again?

>and boobies ecksdee
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Kiri Kiri Basara

Giri Giri Chanbara

>boobies ecksdee
I can't stand cowtits but I absolutely adore Ryotas for being such an efficient deterrent for idiots.

Sparkly Sengoku Basara

The story was a mess but it was a fun ride, and the show was absolutely gorgeous. Pretty much exactly how I feel about Flip Flappers, now that I think about it.

why does every girl in this show have some kind of quirky catchphrase?
>poyaya
>ascension!
>myu

The series definitely got better as it went. The biggest problem is that it took longer than the standard 3 episodes to really hit its stride.
Even so, it was a good but not a great show.

letmetalkincrediblyfasttoshoveasmanylightnovelsasicanintooneepisode

God, what a piece of shit

how can anyone dislike this adorable airhead?

Everyone did seem to talk extremely quickly, I had to read the subtitles much faster than I normally do.

Me sorry.
Me forget dumb man no like words.
Little word - good anime.

Hope the VN will have a pc release

I dropped at around episode 7. I thought, visually, it was well directed. I was totally arrested by the first scene of the show. It unfortunately petered off for me though to the point where I don't even feel strongly enough about it to rate it /10.

I want to sexually fuck Myu-chan.
She's definitely the cutest.
The cutest!

Thank you Ryotats.

>shoveasmanylightnovelsasicanintooneepisode

Occultic;Nine moved at a pace of one light novel per 3 episodes which is fairly good, though?

Build up for the VN.

More like a deterrent for everyone in general because that shit flopped hard

posting best boy 2016

C91 please deliver.

Any got the pics for that Hyocorou doujin?
Shit's golden. I hope it gets scanned.

What is the purpose of telling people their favorite shows flopped to try and make them mad? It's not like any of us actually contributed any money to it ourselves

>not being at the comfy threads

You missed out cunt.

You forgot the "here", lad.

i'm liking it when they realized they don't have time left and made the actors read their lines as fast as possible.

who is the guy on the left?