Why don't you own a gun/rifle Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/1462/Memories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white countries
no guns
>multiculti countries
guns

wtf I hate guns now

>30.3 Germany
>1.3 Poland

MPGA!
PRAISE HUSSARS!
WHITE AND BASED!

VOI VITTU, what's with all the guns Pekka?

I do. And more. Tannerite is legal here. And so are cannons. And flamethrowers.

This map is completely bullshit

Because I'd shoot my neighbour for constantly complaining about how my tall hedges spoil his view so it's best that I'm not armed.
The hedges were high when you bought your property, it's not my fault you can't see the hills Mike you CUNT.

>finland
>multicultural

>serbia
>Switzerland
>finland
>non-whites

>uk
>white

>Spain
>10.4
Lmao who did this graphic? It should be arround 0.00001

but i live in Finland, so i do

Romania confirmed ground zero of whiteness.

Hunting and reservists, russkies are going to have a hard time invading if every guy has a gun somewhere.

I want to have a gun, but its practically impossible to get one here. Unless you can provide evidence that youre in danger or are a hunter.
Black powder guns here I come I guess.

I thought you could join a gun club or Militia and get a gun that way? Or is it too many hoops to jump through? Fuck, you'd think after Poland's history owning a gun would be a DUTY of every male citizen. Are politicians cucks in this regard?

Probably because they don't need guns because they didn't let millions of sand niggers flood into their country and rape their women?

Russia is not going to invade you... calm down

>source: my fucking ass.
Sure thing pal.

now that's fan fiction

these numbers are insane and legit, i checked the wiki

i cant believe 30% of Germans and French have guns

there must be some small minority of citizens that have like 200 fucking guns each or something. or every single farmer has a shotgun

what anime is this from

myanimelist.net/anime/1462/Memories

Yeah I always found it funny that since the 16th century people (atleast the nobles) were practically forced to carry a weapon at all times, and after the ww2 you would think that the government would give us almost USA tier guns laws. Sadly the commies came here before any sensible party did and threw all our weapons away so that nobody would fight against them.
Nobody really cares about gun laws here, its a leftover soviet thing that no one wants to touch. No major talks, no public discussion, nothing. A real fucking shame. I always had a boner for the Mauser, but there is just no way to get it except for historical reconstrustions.

I got my CHP today

>every single farmer has a shotgun
It's this one. He'll have two or three shotguns, a .22 for vermin, and something along the lines of a .243.

dad owns a 12 gauge

>every single farmer has a shotgun
This is a big part of the numbers

get your shit together, polacks

>low amount of guns
green
>higher amount of guns
yellow, red
like it's a bad thing to have guns

I don't know how to acquire them