EU-Army will ruin the world once again

Why do you have to do this?
I'm russian and that is how I see that:

1) EU makes a strong continental military power.

2) Russia, US and UK have to fight it again.

3) Russia is ruind as always after a war agains europe.

4) US wins!

So, fellow eu-cucks. Can you give us only a centure without war? You always start this shit and we always have to recover after what you did.

>Russia is ruind as always after a war agains europe.
Russia is already ruined mate, I wouldn't worry about it.

By the way, dont look at the flag - Im just a student here in Germanstan

No because an army of shitskins is incompetent to do much.

jewnited soviet states, bongistan, and le evil russians together versus the euro caliphate? seems improvable m8

There is no EU army dude. It's just a new bereaucratic layer to please German and French miltary industry

They will probably fight eachother over slight-differences in their belief, believing eachother to be heathens and infidels.

Which would be the army of shitskins though?

I want death for everyone.

Near my home is a wall, there is written in big letters.
"Nie wieder Krieg"

Germany don't have a effective military, and wont have this and the next generation

>Russia is ruind as always after a war agains europe.
Only in your dreams.
NATO can't beat Russia you dumb fuck.
>inb4: Giving old historical facts.

>NATO can't beat Russia

Nato without USA cant beat russia

Just let me make it clear. You mean that Russia was't destroyed after WW2, WW1 + revolution, Napoleon wars and many others?
Just look at the pics of Stalingrad, lad.

Kill all G*rmans

Hey Russia, why don't we sign a non-aggression pact? You can have Poland.

EU-Army?
It's more like a German army. No good will come from that.

It's Ukraine this time.

Fpbp

Anglos + Russia would be world domination with zero effort necessary. Only france are the nuclear capable country in the EU army and even then Trident could take them with.

I think it's going to be Russia, China, India, and the USA against the UK and the EU.

Good thing NATO is an american invention and NATO wouldnt be without them then isnt it

Warsaw pact 2.0. Get ready for eurocommisars sending armies of the whole europe against you if you elect wrong type of government

ment stuff like that

USA has a shit army with a bunch of niggers.
Russia has the best in the world air defense and artillery.
Didn't I just say not to use any irrelevant old historical examples. Russia has one of the best military in the world.
>Just look at the pics of Stalingrad.
But who won Stalingrad?
And, of course a city that has been bombed for 2 years is going to be destroyed. Any city that gets invaded is somewhat destroyed.

the EU army will be used to oppress its own people, they will utilize the same tactics the Romans did, basically have troops from a far away province (EU member state) operate in another province (another EU member state) so they will never side with the local population and will always oppress them, think of German EU battalions operating in Poland forcing rapefugees down their throats

Don't forget that this happened, Kraut.

Top kek.
Keep dreaming faggot

Before or after photo?

It's most likely right after the battle or during the battle of Stalingrad.

No one gives a flying fuck if you are nuclear, you are more likely to run away than use it. We could send a single gurkha into france and he would topple you.

Fuck you we will never join your army

>americans have to help with NATO
Pay debnts Ahmed. 4% GDP per year. We merc now.

EU will just fall apart. A few guys in suits who happily label themselves as the global elite wouldn't boast good moral for there 'Army' right?

There is no war and there won't be any war, as long as countries remain open to multinationals' interests.

Ok Russkie. Air power and armor are what wins modern wars. Russias tanks are outdated and their air force would get BTFOed in about 15 minutes by the USA. That would be real fun going up against the US without an air force. Ask the Iraqis about that.

Its ok the united slaves of israel is no where near as bad as bongistan

>Implying the U.S army isn't outdated.
Your Abrams tanks and Jets are outdated af.
Russia could easily shoot down a F-35 by just SU-35 and S-300.

>Ask the Iraqis about that.
Iraq had soviet tanks that were made in the 1960s and early 1970s, and Iraq was a weak country itself.
You are comparing a small weak Middle Eastern country to a superpower.

Also, without the use of nukes U.S would get BTFOed by Russia anytime, you are just being a dumb burger that doesn't even know Russian military power.

Also, I'm not going to argue with a brainwashed burger anymore. You are just rejecting the truth and sucking Israel cock.

Calm down Boris, only the Germans and French are stupid enough to try invading Russia.

>US wins!

and dont forget it

>USA
>Siding with Chinks

I'd fucking an hero myself before I fought alongside the bug men. We will never fight for them

>China, India
>UK and the EU

burger/10

>this is what the west fights for

>UK and the EU
>USA against the UK
>Russia and the US

Go back to sucking glue sticks and shoving crayons up your arse.

>4) US wins!

like they did in Vietnam, right