Wait a second

Flynn just pleaded guilty to lying about contacts with Russians. The FBI knew about the calls and back in January they cleared Flynn of any wrongdoing. Flynn knew that the FBI knew about the calls, so why would he lie about them?
>archive.is/AiKLu

Something is wrong here. What do you think pol?

I think we are all going to be surpised. The Clinton crimes are going to be exposed.

I love your mental gymnastics. He did something illegal, but entered a plea and is getting flipped. Kushner is fucked.

Makes ya really think.

Legit insider here. Let's just say next week will be one for the ages.
Screencap it

Starting to wake up, I see? I've been doing my best to hold ground all day. Keep it going. It's all Kabuki.

Remember:
>Obama fired Flynn over ISIS and Syria
>ISIS, after Trump, is dying
>Flynn wanted to talk to congress months ago and spill the beans
>They denied him
>Mueller says "Fine, you knowing lied to us about a conversation you were able to legally have". Here's a charge so you can have a public stage.
>Flynn gives a testimony that will rock the US
>Trump pardons him

xD

>getting flipped.
He flipped after Obama fired him. Keep biting those nails, shill.

>pleaded guilty
Are we operating under the mistaken impression there has been a trail, widdle OP?

Mueler is our guy. Flynn worked for Obama and was fired. Mueller is going to arrest Obama and the Clintons on Christmas Eve. Screen cap this.

Illegitmate outsider here. Don't listen to this guy.

>did something illegal
Ah-ha! Kushner reportedly directed Flynn to call "every member" of the UN Security Council about an Israeli settlement resolution, and this somehow makes it a "Russia scandal." Gotcha.
Show us more of your scintillating brain power, user.

because this is all optics and the dumbass libshits are being completely worked.

He still committed perjury

It will come down to Tillersen/Exxon.
Working with Russians to build a new offshore oil sanctuary. Nunavuut.
Exxon-Shell-ASRC.
Soon as Rex was put in he went apeshit to build new offshore drilling projects.
Sure looks like a Collussion.

Will the ages be MAGA or Clinton kingdom?

But why, that's my question. The FBI already heard these conversations. Flynn knew this.

Lying about doing something legal is illegal

>mental gymnastics

It's called logic, I know it looks like black magic vodoo to you, since you have an IQ of 80.

Irrelevant. My question is why would he lie about something he knew he had already been cleared of? It doesn't make sense.

MSM will hype this, and then the pearls before the swine will be thrown, it will be undeniable. Still don't get 4d chess?

You should have phrased your question more clearly.

he lied about the second call apparently. not sure at what point he lied about it, or in what way. flynn has a lot of dirt in his past, its no surprise he would want to avoid talking about certain things.

My question is very clear. Go learn how to read.

FBI knew about both calls.