Crypto / Bitcoin

Why do i get the feeling this is controlled by (((them)))? There's no way governments would let this shit go as much in value as it has. 10k per UDS per coin? The USA/China/EU must be all over it at this point.

What are the chances most of the coins are in government hands at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
coindesk.com/coinbase-ordered-to-hand-irs-data-on-over-14000-users/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/fbi-does-not-have-to-disclose-payments-to-vendor-for-iphone-cracking-tool/
popularmechanics.com/technology/security/news/a19617/dod-darknet-hack/
nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/paradise-papers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well duh, the IRS pulled anyone on coinbase who withdrew > $20k over 3 years

$20k over 1 year is a peasant's wage, let alone 3

There are many unique users. They are not in government hands. I think government would rather just tax speculative gains as capital gains @ 20% and let it ride for now.

As Jamie Dimon said, the government can just shut it down instantly. In my opinion, that's unless it achieved a great network effect outside of the US

The government might see the problem and be hoping for even more intense speculation to the point where it causes a financial calamity and then the government can claim to be saviors somehow (even though they did nothing to stop it) and regulate even more people into poverty. Never mind the fact that government was the problem that motivated the invention of Bitcoin.

Either that or maybe there's nothing the government can do.

BTC was made so (((them))) can't control it silly, do you have any idea how jews fucking hate it?

Because it is controlled by them
Why wouldn't it be they literally defeated the last real threat to their global empire. Then created the state of Israel after accumulating all the worlds wealth for 200 years. Even if they didn't create it, it would only be a matter of time until they accumulate and control it. They are talking about it public since 2015 and had it in their sitcom drama garbage in 2013 long before this bigbang cuck shit. Why wouldn't they load and now talk about it non stop on their media they own. I could go on but it feels like i'm rambling at this point. Funny thing is I'm watching all this from 2011 and even now trading on trex and taking some profits into silver. I still don't like it all and it is just too perfect. Now the whole world is drunk on this euphoria of just buy in and get rich. How long can that last and do you really think we or us or any of these sheep are going to become rich? Ha. Odds are we all die soon and our btc become lost in the dust of nuclear winter.
Oh shit I said i'd stop rambling.

yeah why they possibly want to replace the US dollar as the standard for international trade
not like they've been trying to destabilize the US for the past century or anything

It's just another step towards a cashless, consumerist slave NWO 1984 nightmare society.

Jews turned diamonds which are not rare, into a valuable rare item.
They control the gold market. And silver market.
Why would they hate something they could literally manipulate and accumulate with all of their wealth. That is just a line you are spoon fed so you believe in the dream. You don't really think the enlightened illuminated ones really do not have a hand in this. Silly goy even with their segwit and lightning networks alone they will suck BTC from the system from fees alone. Typical usury but you think they hate it. Good one.

I think the main thing we are overlooking about this Jew Chain Levine shilled "we built the pyramids" tv garbage is that the moral of the story was negative. It was showing how easy it was to lose your bitcoin. Now I know we have reached the point of no return seemingly. But we are also riding an euphoric wave of 'the whole world will get rich just buy in' mentality, that seemingly can't move this quick. They have the next halving and accumulation cycles and these mass media events are sometimes tops. Maybe this episode is their way of pumping the breaks on mass adoption stage and also even signal another bear market (which nobody is calling for or expecting). Now this is all just theory but I just find it curious when they do things like this in advance. Just like BTC was on the other sitcoms and dramas in 2013 which had a much quicker run up, meaning someone had to know about it and write about it in the script to have this term bitcoin showing up in these normie shows at the same time it is making its first run up over 1k$
The only complication I see now is that it is to the point where so many eyes globally are looking at it. And while it can keep running up, I wonder how all these newbs who don't really know anything will handle a bear market lasting a few months or even year+.
Possibly I'm just wrong and we are all about to get filthy rich and it will just go up forever. But I just don't trust these Jews and their control of the media. They could give a fuck about talking about it from 2014 to 2015. But now an uptrend and everyone in the world wants in, what could go wrong!

This. (((They))) spread the rumour "Jews/the elite HATE bitcoin!!! Get on this!!!!" and the dumb goyim fall for it as usual.

It's not just by (((them))) The lack of laws means everyone is price manipulating btc. Give it a little more time until they rung all the water from the cloth because they btc like a used rag

If physical money has no intrinsical value, digital money even less so. My god, people are doomed

Hombre, I'm not even sure you understand the difference between currency and money.

Then use monero. The blockchain is the best tool we have for fighting the global banks. They'll probably be the best at using the currency, as they always are.

>honestly believing a piece of paper with no intrinsic value is somehow more free and secure than data with no intrinsic value

It is which is why it is so persistent and prevalent. Check the Coin threads from last night.
Run down was given on multiple threads.

In the end this will further enslave people and ruin their lives... Given the intent of everyday people pursuing it and furthering it, they'll deserve it... Just like the previous system of oppression, it always takes a large number of greedy selfish people to proliferate

please link me up bro im slightly busy

Cash is anonymous.

also hard to get

I generally see (((them))) having whaled a long time ago and now shill the coins just like anyone else who got in early.

I personally believe their greed is taking their senses away. This could kill a lot of banks.

In this cashless society, yes.

bitcoin is as anonymous as cash transactions.

Just accept you're a loser and let us alphas make gains

To me it seems like BTC is going to be the Mark of the Beast. A one world currency that the Davos elite masterbate thinking about. A globalized digital one world currency that can be tracked and is transparent and be used to crack down on dissenters by freezing their money supply. Also a one world currency that the people adopt willingly.

Buy in and then hold on. Because (((They))) will crash it and then buy it all up, if you hold the line and hold your keys you will be rich when the dust settles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They control the Brokers sites that buy and sell for the noobies users all around the world. The sites that go offline when there is a fall in price. The same one that controls huge amounts of bitcoin. Its just easy cash for them.it will stay as a investment as long as they control big parts of it. It will never actually hurt the fiat and (((federal banks))) system.

>bitcoin is as anonymous as cash transactions.

Do you seriously believe that?

>since the blockchain is public then the users must be public too!
golly gee you're dumb

what about

It amazes me that people think BTC or BCH have IP rights over all blockchain tech. They’re just 2 players. Other cryptos will surpass them when rebuilding next year after the price crashes around Xmas this year

Dude, I'm investing right now

In every video game about the future money is simply called ‘credits’. Every. Single. One. This is the beginning of ‘Credits’ for earth and it’s a good thing, get over it!

No. XMR is though.

Every dollar drawn out of a country like Brazil or China via crypto and converted in USD hurts Brazil or China.
It’s old fashioned capital flight

I have most of my crypto is ETH faggot. I know this. BTC however is the brand and it's the one (((they))) are pushing behind the scenes. They want a one world currency.

Yes yes yes I hold some pedo coin too. Well done Billy, Well done.

What's the best coin that protects White interests?

The crash will come. Buy gold and silver not bitcoins. Thank me later

>He doesn't know they trace cash through banks and ATMs by their unique serial numbers

Gold is a meme now. We don't live in Spain circa 1450.

Buy food, smokes, bullets, and liquor before the next crash. Can't feed a family with straight gold. Smokes and liquor will be more valuable than gold when everyone is dry, craving hardcore. Bullets to protect your stash. Thank me later when you use your provisions to trade for labor, security, or medical expertise.

wait really?

You guys don't have a capital gains allowance?

We get 11K a year tax free

No but in a monetary reset gold and silver will do quite well over your fiat paper.

You absolute fool.

how do you think (((they))) buy/sell people?

it isn't backed by anything but time. once hardware can crack the algorithm in a reasonable time it will be useless.

Dont worry, sooner or later quantum computing will render blockchain useless

>Goes all in QRL

>he thought cash was completely anonymous
>never wondered why each dollar had serial numbers
>he doesn't know this is how fraud, counterfeit, laundering, black transactions, and more are combated and traced
kek

I'm not saying gold and silver won't be more valuable than paper. I'm saying food, bullets, smokes, and liquor will be the most important commodities when humans turn to animals. Anybody who spent significant amounts of time in the field will agree with me

Going mainstream will kill Bitcoin. There's no way it can survive the market forces of open mainstream scrutiny. The increase in value over the past year is comparable to an awkward teenage puberty phase for cryptocurrency. As soon as adolescence comes to an end it will all collapse. People will suddenly wake up and realize it's not worth anything since it's backed up by nothing but public demand without legal recourse.

Sort of short term capital gains are taxed fully. Long term on the other hand is taxed at a perpetual rate 0/10/15%

It's not controlled by them yet, but they will try a hostile takeover, no doubt, buying everything up, pumping the price to heaven, then crashing it and getting people to panic sell, where they'll buy up the vast majority of BTC at the bottom so they control it.

Sure.
Linkage :
> Bitcoin origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
Satoshi : 聡, "intelligent, clever, bright"
Nakamoto Name Meaning. Japanese: 'central origin'
> Central Intelligence

In October 2008, Nakamoto published a paper....
Starting to go after the herd now that they're corralled :
> coindesk.com/coinbase-ordered-to-hand-irs-data-on-over-14000-users/

How they took down a previous 'impenetrable distributed network' :
> arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/fbi-does-not-have-to-disclose-payments-to-vendor-for-iphone-cracking-tool/
> popularmechanics.com/technology/security/news/a19617/dod-darknet-hack/

Exampling how they will go after anyone who tries to transact overseas :
> nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/paradise-papers.html

>Alpha meet
Omega