BOOM!

>The White House said on Friday that it was the Obama administration that authorized former national security adviser Michael Flynn's contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during President Trump's transition, according to CNN.
>archive.is/4Dy7v

Boom indeed

Haha, that's a tragedy. Let them prove it, because even Obama and Yates said not to hire him.

*chuckles* you Drumpflets are really gullible. Flynn and Trumpf are fucked

Makes total sense. Obama authorized someone he fired to undermine his own policy.

We're going to need to see some documentation on this one.

*smirks* we're taking your president MWAHAHAHA

OHHHHHH !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!

LIBSHITS ETERNALLY BTFO

Im tired of fake smiling drumpfkind.

Is this the first official response from the WH? If it is, they've spent several hours on this, and I bet they can back it up.

This just in, people about to get in a lot of trouble point finger at someone else

I..its a nothing burger

Yet Obama signs an executive order allowing the sharing of all unmasking of us citizen identities across all agencies. Then Flynn was unmasked. You know this was a set up.

HABBENING CONFIRMED

i-i-i-i-i-if you do arrest me you're a racist

With Trump, there is always a nuclear punchline. Always. All you have to do is not panic, just sit there and wait for it. Always.

Of course it was. And it's probably not a coincidence that Flynn is a Democrat either. Never trust a demo-RAT.

That nigger going to jail.

>We asked Obama if we could do this illegal thing and Obama said okay so that makes it not illegal

k e k

This is actual 4D chess this time

Trump knows Obama shredded everything before the inauguration to hide hot dog parties and ISIS funding, so they don't have the documentation or recordings to disprove this claim.

Daily reminder Flynn is a Democrat.

trump doesn't even know where they hide the toilet paper from him because he will eat all of it

that sound libshits are smelling right now is that of the gaping anus' anti-clamtactic silenthiss farts

Bump

>Herp derp I’m a liberal intellectual

This shit is going to drag on until the next presidential election. After which, Trump will everyone in the FBI and order the FCC to make MSNBC and CNN fuck on camera.

That's not why he was arrested.

Itt salt mining leftist tears

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bummer

shit just keeps getting better and better.

>THIS IS BULLSHIT, ARENT YOU SLEEPY ANONS. THIS IS JUST TRUMPFFF DISTRACTING FROM RUSSIA HACKING HIS ERECTION

Imagine being retarded enough to think someone on a transition team talking to foreign governments is illegal.

>a fucking burger

Ross lied and the narrative died.

Pls upboat me

Obama hated flynn , cause flynn knew what obama was doing in syria: sucking israel cock

Ok that's interesting.

Obama didn't like Flynn because Flynn embarrassed the shit out of Obama's incompetent flunkies over Iran.

>Yet Obama signs an executive order allowing the sharing of all unmasking of us citizen identities across all agencies. Then Flynn was unmasked. You know this was a set up.
Unmasking is not illegal.