>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-ups-ante-calls-cabinet-led-coup-sociopath-trump
myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-ups-ante-calls-cabinet-led-coup-sociopath-trump

Kansas has the best senators

Where my Greganites at?

Ross lied.

More Tuck

>senator blumenthal
NO!

30 more minutes on top of the extra 15 minutes

AWOO~

Could you please copy and paste the direct quotation with context into the comment section of your posting window on this site called Sup Forums for people to read without having to go to your unarchived links so you could substantiate your points? If you were to provide said quote with context that proves your point then you would be swiftly vindicated instead of seeming duplicitous or advertising dumb shitty sites and producing clickbait with misleading headlines.

>asdpng

Pat Roberts is an old retarded asshole

>No wall

Why?

Fuck Manchin and fuck people who think "Blue-collar Democrats" exist.

The Tax vote?

I hate this shit. Wyden needs to die choking on a horse cock

Episode 4 is out! I never get (you)s for posting this but it's worth watching.

Reminder to watch Trump: An American Dream for cool oldschool footage and proof that Trump has always, and will always, use lies, luck, and shitposts to turn any negative into a positive and somehow come out looking like the good guy.
Episode 1: Mostly flattering/positive, focus on Trump's father's business and early successes.
Episodes 2-3: Mostly negative, focus on failed marriages, difficulties during recessions, the Trump Brand.
Episode 4: Mostly positive, focus on the Apprentice and Trump's early political ambitions (Plus Roger Stone, who can't stop his shit-eating grin during interview)
>Use adblocker and Openload links, don't forget that first few minutes of each episode is a recap.

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/

But you can trust him to vote the way we want

Indictments are coming soon. Fuck Donald Trump

wtf is wrong with reddit?

How is the tax vote going along?

I saw a lot of /tiffheads/ last thread. Post your favorite picture.

Were the Habsburgs that bad? Also what was Denmark's deal?

WHY.
WONT
HE
GET
IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAACHED!?!?

never gonna happen, turtle is an absolute mess

>Ross lied.

Same guy who said the Aurora theater shooter was a Tea Party member.

Building
Worry not

The term is blue dog democrat, Sergei

This Toomey guy looks like he’s groped a gal or two.

>I think I speak for all people of color when I say that
stopped reading right there

Does anybody have the gutfeld all smiles image?

>only male jews can have slaves

Beauty manifested.

>my favorite awoo
Adorable.

>i think it's time for an all minority government - maybe even a law temporarily forbidding white people from voting

Manchin getting BTFO right now

>Our founding fathers
>Person of color
Pick one

Why does she look like she has downs syndrome?

So this whole Jared and Flynn thing is about Israel? Not Russia? I thought this investigation was for Russian interference in the election.

Can't get impeached if you didn't commit a crime

supposed to go on in 15 min

It’s a far leftist echo chamber with a lot of vote ma manipulation with a dash of fake comments written by shills.

No, Carlos Slim is a Mexican citizen. He owns the NYT anti-America propaganda rag. This is perfectly fine though. Meanwhile, RT is illegal foreign propaganda.

They have the votes but Democrats are delaying again.

Cryin Chuck hasn't spoken in awhile..I'm afraid

HOLD ON TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS

Thats harsh. Being a try hard can suck somtimes.

I would unironically accept this for a term of four years, provided that only whites get a term of fours years, following

>Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

>Unknown: "That's huge fucking news there."

>Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice fucking furniture. I treated her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big ass tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

>Bush: "Your girl's hot as dick. In the purple."

>Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

>Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my nigga."

>Trump: "Look at you. You are a fucking pussy."

>Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

>Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

>Bush: "It better not be the fucking publicist. Shit, it's, it's her."

>Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some fucking Tic Tacs just in case I start fucking her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start fucking them. It's like a magnet. Just fuck. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

>Bush: "Whatever the fuck you want."

>Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

>ID: Gay

President Obama's Defense Secretary said that they probably violated long-standing norms, but not the law.

Leon Panetta, President Obama’s former Secretary of Defense, told NBC’s Chuck Todd on Friday that it was a “stretch” to say the Trump transition team broke the law with their contacts with the Russians.

“We have one administration at a time,” Panetta said, warning that the Trump transition team undermined long-standing political norms in the United States by engaging in diplomacy while the Obama administration was still in office.

However, the former defense secretary doubted that dealings with the Russians rose to the level of criminal violations.

“[Their contact with Russia] was very unusual. Whether it breaks the law or not, I think that’s probably a stretch,” Panetta predicted.

Here in Spain, the just ran a news story about the crisis in Puerto Rico and claimed hundreds of thousands are on their way from the Island to US states. They is going to fuck up your elections really bad unless you guys rise up and do something.

>tfw no Tiff gf
Please don't drone strike me, Trump. I know you lurk here.

Jared told Flynn to lobby Russia to delay a bill on Israel

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't make him the best. 20 years in the Senate after 16 in the House. Career politician swamp creature.

thank you and checked

How did they find that out?

Shills are going Full-Fuck-Force today, holy shit. Fuckloads of slide threads.

*kills more people than Holocaust*
Pshh nothin personnell...kid

Too pretty.

>tfw no magamilf gf with big fake milkers
feels fucking bad

Reminder that all of this could have been avoided if Sessions didn't pussy out and recuse himself for literally no reason.

you better hold on to those digits, friend

you forget the best part of that episode, Melania saying she's turned on by the age gap with Trump, saying he fucks her everynight (sometimes more than once), talking to howard stern wearing uunderwear and intentionally teasing him. blew my mind watching that. The end scene is great too.

What?

They’re lucky they can say this publicly in the US. In any other country in Asia or Africa that’d get some mighty swift backlash.

>ID: GaY

oh well, bobby, better luck next time

That’s going to be hilarious if that’s what it turns out to be.

Aaaaand, I’m back. I was staying with my relatives for a month. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a hell of a thing.
--
Moving on. Tucker and Hannity held the top spots all week. Morning Joe got a ratings boost last month, but still couldn’t beat F&F.

wat

I'm gonna go lay down

>BLM had absolutely nothing to do with this at all.

Faggot

Flynn phoned Russia (and the other members of the UN Sec. Council) about Israel sanctions.

That's it.

Alpha as fuck

Fake and your ID.

>Gay

Me in the back.

It doesn't matter as long as he votes for shit we like.

"Minority" governments in Latin America, Africa, and Asia can't even feed there own people, let alone address "injustices." These people need to fuck off.

Pride is not for lewd.

HOLY FUCK! PLEASE BE TRUE!!

Full House confirms! CAN'T STUMP, WON'T STUMP!

>Still gets a charge for lying
?

Holy shit Hannity blew madcow the fuck out

it's bullshit
>dem digits
BUT I BELIEVE IT!

I have no reason to believe it other than the numerical sequence compelling me to.

Literally Podesta sockpuppets

Lads, I thought I was conservative but holy fuck was I wrong. I was talking to a girl in one of my classes about game of thrones and she says she hates it because it
destroys the moral fabric of our society. She said she doesn't watch it because the sex is morally corrupting and she doesn't think people are morally strong enough to be exposed to that kind of thing. Was she just projecting because she thinks her morals will be tested by watching people on a tv show have sex? She almost went full crusader. I feel like a heathen.

>gay