If God is all powerful + hates gays, why doesn't he kill them?

If God is all powerful + hates gays, why doesn't he kill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

godhatesfags.com/
partners.nytimes.com/library/national/science/aids/121193sci-aids.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God probably moved onto another planet and created life somewhere else, and we still think we're his special snowflakes.

You wonder why no more miracles happen.

> what is free will & original sin
The absolute state of atheists on the internet today

lets put it this way.

god made us as pets.

one of his hobby is assigning his pets different places in heaven/hell based on how good/evil they act.

if he wiped out all evil, how would the good pets prove their goodness by slicing the necks of fags wide open and cleansing the streets with their blood?

so, you see, fags exist as fuel by which the righteous may burn, by destroying that which is unpure and turning it into beautiful light

Because death isn't the end. The second death, the lake of fire is, which gays will be thrown into.

It seems that the creator doesn't directly intervene in the world. Weather and gravity are mechanical in nature, so it seems. I believe we were put here as a test this user gets it.

The materialist/physicalist will say God doesn't exist.

Believe whatever suits you. I'm just an anonymous man on a far right subverted image board.

It's more fun to watch them suffer.

"God has all power and can do anything."
Yet he fucking doesn't.
It would be one thing if there were some limits to his powers like some gods but he has unlimited control yet doesn't do the necessary shit.
Satan is portrayed as the ultimate threat to everyone yet god chilled with him and made bets with him because reasons.

Good point. What does all powerful even mean? I mean he has power over everyone, because he is the creator. What other kind of power bestows him.

In the old testament he seemed to like fucking with people's heads and destroying shit in elaborate fashion.
Then he banged a 14 year old, had a son, and let him bum around for 30 some years on a vague quest to save mankind only for him to die for some metaphysical reward for everyone but only if they believe in him.

People are free to make their choices, but all will be judged, and there will be a price to pay.

godhatesfags.com/

God literally destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for being filled with degenerates and homosexuals though, right?

According to biblical texts written by man, yes.

>what is aids for 500

its like when you turn 18 and your dad could technically still give you an allowance, but tells you to get a job instead so you dont end up a bum yourself (or in this case a faggot).

man is an extension of God

If you hate rats, and you have a cat that you like to cuddle with and feed and your house have a rat in it, who should kill the rat? You can kill the rat, but is it your business? Haven't you already told the cat what it should do with a rat?

If you understand that God is omnipotent, then surely you also understand that it's beneath him to do man's work, just as it is beneath a cat owner to chase a rat, it's the cat's job.

God just wants to be entertained, because immortality and omnipotence is boring.

So people are willing to believe the parts of the bible denouncing homosexuality but not the parts that illustrate what happens to homosexuals who disobey god?

And anal cancer now, for men at least.

AIDS seems to be working. If that doesn't, suicide rate seems to be doing the job well.

This world is a test to restore us to eternal life. Enjoy your trial.

Shieeeet he was a real bitch nigga

God is all powerful and hates ALL sins, not just homosexuality. And last I checked, we all die in the end.

Friendly reminder that there's nothing wrong with fucking 14 year olds.

He does. It's called AIDS. Funny how much patience an immortal all powerful creator spirit has.

People will believe anything.
You have to realize that the bible is made of multiple texts that often contradict each other. They are just stories that try and justify human existence and its purpose.

How would God do that? Maybe he would just send a plague to wipe them out. Maybe he would kill niggers and degenerates with that plague as well.

Because you touch yourself.

he also destroyed lot's wife because she was into yaoi and looked back at the homos

The shit after that is hilarious as if God set Lot up just to be entertained.
His wife gets turned into salt for looking back at her fucking home.
Then his daughters who are pretty much shelter or retarded think the world has ended and suddenly turn incestuous.
Get their dad drunk and ride him.
God was probably watching and laughing his ass off.

>cleansing the streets with their blood
The streets have gotten dirty. How well does fag blood work on bathrooms though?

He's giving them a chance to fix their mental problems and become not gay . In other words He's giving them a chance to figuratively kill themselves .

They do have -10 years to their lifespan on average though

I mean at that time no, plus she was totally DTF because it's God.
When you're God they let you do anything you want, grab em by the pussy, what ever.

This

>If God is all powerful + hates gays, why doesn't he kill them?

I mean....

gomorroh getting destroyed wasnt just because of homos. there was all kinds of shit. giant orgies, and people wanted to fuck lots wife. god wasn't cool with that shit, and was like, you know what lot imma fuck these people up.

and lot was like, dont do it maybe theres some good dudes. and god was like find ONE good dude in gomorrah. but there were all fags and dicks. and that was that.

as to why god doesnt blow up cities anymore, who knows. book of job basically says god is prone to changing his mind, and to question why he changes his mind or why he changes is self-defeating and pointless since god made the 'rules' he doesnt have to live by them.

God hates fags which is why he put them here so we can hate them too.

I like that the angels in Lot's story look like twink soyboys and a bunch of guys from Lot's part of town wanted to gang bang them.
They literally knocked on the door and asked for Lot to turn over the boypussy.

Certainly not, except for psychological problems, unwed pregnancies, VD, drug & alcohol problems, infant mortality.

Truly, the people of Sodom had the best taste in anime girls (male)

He mean 14 year olds who aren't raging sluts already.
A healthy 14 year old girl will still develop mentally, birth healthy children, and avoid all the other degenerate shit stated.

Why would he kill them? We were given free will so we could navigate our own paths to Heaven or Hell. Heaven being a balanced life, full of meaning and enlightenment - similar to Nirvana. Hell being a confused nihilistic life fueled by hedonism, paranoia and a desperate fight to find self in a vacuous space devoid of inherent meaning. You can pretend and lie to me that the average faggot is happier than the successful family, but I don't and won't believe that. I've known in my lifetime well over twenty different homosexuals, mostly Lesbians and Trannies. (I worked with the mentally disabled and a lot of them have jumped onto the bandwagon.) None of them were truly happy - they were very good at projecting it with fake smiles and a boisterous nature though. But beneath their hollow capricious facade is usually a very dark, somber and depressed person.

AIDS is a big deterrent.
Does anyone want it?
No.
Except for Red Badge of Courage types.
partners.nytimes.com/library/national/science/aids/121193sci-aids.html

God = mercy + patience*(if no repentance)[justice+wrath]

Leviticus 26, read it all, there are more curses than blessings for their chosen, imagine us goyim.

Couldn't work today in the West. We have prioritized capital and career over family. There is no way you could convince a 14 year old and her family to allow a marriage. First you would have to change the law, which is hard task in itself. Both political parties are designed to prevent change.

Only reasonable answer

I mean for the most part I agree with the way things are because how things are.
If the ratio of respectable men out weighed low life scum then I see no problem with it but that's not how things are. Too many fucking subhumans and shitheads who will and are messing up perfectly find girls. Leaving them emotional, mental, and physical messes.
So it's best to leave it.

Do you believe in le adam and eve story?

answer me honestly

It's an allegory. It says without saying. Shows without image.

I see. It's a calendar. All of it.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I was in San Francisco when Conan the AIDS Bacterium routed them. All those moments will be lost in time, like from a cosmic anal prolapse.

>atheist education

If you were all powerful, what would be more amusing?

1. Make everything perfect.
2. Make it a bit shitty and have people a bunch of interesting conflicts and stuff (I'm just testing your faith bro lmao)

Gays don't die?

God kills us all in the end user, this world is a dream, the true world comes after.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

AIDS

He did but Abraham asked god to spare the city if even one righteous man lived there. God agreed he would. So he sent 2 angels to evacuate lot and his family. When the 2 angels got there a mob of fags wanted to rape them. Lot offered up his 2 virgin daughters. But the mob said no we wanna fug those guys.The angels cast the mob blind and Lot left the city the next day and it was leveled. Gods mercy is only for the righteous good poeple. If you have a fully backward city it will get knocked off why not.

Kys

Ill also add that god is patient and will send poeple to say repent and stuff.

god hates fags. he gave them aids. god hates niggers even worse. he gave them aids, drought, pestilence, and famine. doctors and missionaries keep fucking up gods plan