Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/936710351508385797
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Josh can't read.

It says "Kushner" not "Obama"

Jesus fucking christ. Give people a link.

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/936710351508385797

No, Flynn still needed official authorization to contact the russian ambassador. He was given permission from the OBAMA white house because they were still in charge.

This guy is just about the stupidest kike on Twitter. TDS is too real.

After Nov 7 no "permission" from Obama was necessary.

So what? Is Mueller full of shit then?

>twitter.com/joshtpm/status/936710351508385797

jesus christ liberals on twitter might be worse than the muslims

>Flynn still needed official authorization to contact the russian ambassador.
Stop posting leaf. This is not true at all.

They've eplayed this a few times on CNN over the last 3 hours. Whitehouse is officially claiming that they got permission from Obama admin. I assume it was Kushner who got the permission? Not sure.

You'd think that permissions would be recorded and written down somewhere, so lets see what happens I guess.

The White House didn't wait long enough; three day rule, brah.

HOW COULD TRUMP TALK TO FOREIGN AMBASSADORS? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE ITS TREASON IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW

>three day rule, brah.

wut

Right... Let's just go back through every presidential transition and start prosecuting now that the media has determined this.

My first thoughts are for poor Keith Olbermann. He got fired at the wrong time, he'd have loved covering this week,

Uh, no. Are you jackholes just trying to throw out random disinfo to see what people might believe? Anyone in the fucking US can, if the ambassador desires, talk with said foreign ambassador. When the Russian Ambassador goes out to eat, do we arrest the waiters? Do we arrest congress when he goes and talks with them? Do you think everyone he talked to needed some sort of signed stamped seal from King Nigger?

Flynn was part of the transition team, ordered to talk to the Russian Ambassador. That's part of what transition teams do, in order to prepare the next administration.

Let the media fume over it for a few days, then hit 'em with the Obama admin thing. You know, fake news.

You know like when you're eating spaghetti and your meatball falls on the floor and you have the 3 day rule before it gets dirty

Ty Cobb's statement regarding today's indictment wasn't exactly good.

Seriously question the quality of representation and legal advice Trump is personally getting.

nah, that sportsnigger has something to hide. Look at all the people in governemtn and media who are retiring or getting shit canned. Something is habbening

I fucking hate leftist. I don't consider myself super far-right but every time this shit happens I want to go full Nazi.

guys...listen...what if...listen you guys...what if....what if obama... no, listen...what if obama IS the Russians?

well they didnt see it coming, and it all depends on what Flynn says and if it could affect Trump.

So realistically what's going to happen here?

Exactly
retarded libshits forget the president was officially inaugurated in late January

Flynn was given his directives in December under Obamas oversight.

Probably nothing.

The biggest thing that could happen, though, would be for Mueller to go after Kushner.

Which would make /us/ very happy.

Didn't we already know Flynn was probably going to be charged?

Are you saying it's untrue? We'll see I guess.

That guy blocked me.

Aren't you allowed to talk to ambassadors? Literally, what is the point of a diplomat otherwise?

Nah, flynns just in trouble for lying.
No charges related to the actual communication

KUSHNER
THAT FUCKING KIKE IS SETTING UP TRUMP.
KRISTALNACHT NOW

>twitter.com/joshtpm/status/936710351508385797

It's disgusting that so many leftists have this same sardonic sense of humor.

And it's habbening bit by bit, out of the line of sight of the general public. Why? Because it's so horrific and widespread that if it became widely known about it would cause mass hysteria.

Jan 21st 2017, dummy.

Yes, it's expected.

He was literally just doing diplomatic groundwork as an incoming admin. The media lied completely and that's why the DOW '''crashed''

They didn't just manipulate this time, it was basically just straight up lies.

No actually they can't that's treason.

So you're saying the US *does* arrest the Russian ambassador's waiters?

You don't know what fucking treason is you brainwashed imbecile. Go read up on what it actually entails.

The U.S. media needs to be burned to the ground and started over again.

>He was given permission from the OBAMA white house because they were still in charge.

Notice Flynn wasn't even charged on anything relating to Logan?? Suggests they did maybe get permission from the Obama admin. to connect.

all those generals obama purged may prove good allies one day soon