Been exposed? What's up Sup Forums

Been exposed? What's up Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awwww... The Israel dindunuffin in 9/11 guy?
yup! he has been exposed

Fuck off, shill. The amount of hit pieces on Jones in recent years clearly prove kikes regard him as a threat. Only retards think he's a Zionist. Globalism is a codeword for Zionism and everybody knows it. MSM even admits it.

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI

he is a Zionist.

Try harder faggots

Please keep this shit up. You faggots just keep on sending viewers his way. How have you not figured this out by now?

this guy red-pilled me hard on China controlling Hollywood..
and the Saudi 9/11 connection

(you)

and the muslims that control the federal reserve

Someone on the (((AJ))) team tasked to monitor and push onion juice on Sup Forums.

is he bill hicks, sam kinison or just some CIA nigger ?

Oh look, he's making his daily call Jones an Israeli disinfo agent thread again.

This it's for the vaccines doesn't it?

Fuck

Yeah Alex Jones is pro-Isreal duh of course we want the Jews there to buffer the Holy Land from Muslims.

KYS Atheist Communist White Supremacist Scum

eww boomers

keep in mind AJ supports, promotes, and shows content from this board on his website and show, and this board is jew-related redpill central

Wrong again late generation millenial.

MAGA you leftist scum

Fuck off, alex is based

Alex Jones took me from the JQ for far too long, blaming Islam as the source of the problem and chinese communists. It was absurd.

SUPER MALE VITALITY IS BETTER THAN STEROIDS BUT ONLY IF YOU DRINK IT WITH FILTERED WATER

When was he exposed? He does fine work apart from the retarded guests and never naming the jew.

For a civic-nationalist cuck he's top of the heap

I agree with you, sorta. I'm trying to hold out and believe he knows damn well the Jews are the problem, but knows the moment he names them, he is good as dead. So he's stalling and trying to set up as many people as possible to side on the right side of history when the ball drops.
Also, if he is taking jew money to be controlled opposition, I hope to god he's doing it with intention to backstab them in the end and meet his death as a double agent and martyr of human liberation.
One can dream I guess.

OP is a kike

he know's. he is breaking the overton window so people willing to discuss the JQ are taken more seriously in public life. You don't get a nationally sindicated radio show nation wide by naming a jew every day. but by reminding your viewers that those your fighting are criminal in nature and worship satin for those that understand (((them))) this is about as far as you can go until critical mass is reached. My guess is 2024 30% will openly call a jew out in public. in my work place they've started and trust me when i say this weinstein shit was the water breaking the damn. you tell people about other influential (((globalists))) and the next day they come back claiming they found out they're jewish too. it's happening

Mandatory shill:
Use muh onion juice

Owen (((Shroyer))) is that you bubby? Quit shilling for ZioWars and Alex Jewnes

>infowhore actually believes "globalism is a code word for zionism"
>what's gatekeeping?