I was diagnosed as bi-polar and put on anti-psychotics as a minor by a post-op transsexual psychiatrist because my...

I was diagnosed as bi-polar and put on anti-psychotics as a minor by a post-op transsexual psychiatrist because my parents didn't like me.

Share your end stage western civilization stories in this thread.

I was accused by jews of wanting to shoot up my grad school (public uni) because I said on social media that abortion is bad.

well if you are willing to openly disrespect the personal rights of women who knows what you're capable of doing

My girlfriend told me she wants to get into "puppy play." I've known her for about 5 months now. She pretty much just brought it up out of nowhere.

At least she's not into anthropomorphic planes shitting on each other or diaperfurs or something like that. This is somewhat manageable.

im normal

women like it when you treat them ruff

She's barking up the wrong tree.

>Want to not starve to death while living homeless on the street, literally nowhere to turn for any kind of salvation. Have to resort to stealing just to not die. tfw there used to be places on this planet where you could just pick shit from the trees/ground and drink non-polluted water to survive
>Cannot find anywhere to get reprieve from the elements, all benches are made so you cannot sleep well across them. Barbed wire fences and "no trespassing" signs everywhere. Cars taking precedence over pedestrians walking, get honked at, flipped off, and almost hit constantly when not being gangstalked or having helicopters flown over me constantly

We really are in hell m8s

When I brought up having kids and marrying my girlfriend. She told me should rather be the baby and when I came over to her apartment she was wearing a diaper and drinking from a bottle. Needless to say she isn't my girlfriend any longer.

Your parents are right for not liking you.

he'll be in the doghouse if he doesn't listen

I am bipolar for real. Not that bad. Everything glows and sparkles when I get really manic though

I was put on ~9 mg of clonazepam and 100mg of prozac for anxiety/depression. It killed my sex drive, and my therapist convinced me that I lost my sex drive, because I haven't considered that I may be interested in men. He convinced me to try a gay relationship with a black friend of his. Under heavy sedation and being stripped of emotions like disgust, shame, etc, I went ahead with it. Thank God clonazepam caused me to black out around that time period.

>Everything glows and sparkles when I get really manic though

That sounds good though.

My brother is gay and nobody seems to care.

Hypomania is nice. Also you don't do insane shit that destroys your life, unlike a manic episode.

I was prescribed zoloft by my therapist who was a sephardic jew and the zoloft made me manic and was sleeping for four hours a night and binging on Sup Forums and I woke up to the JQ and i quit taking SSRI's oh the irony

Am Bipolar, can confirm 2 months of Mania is like skipping forest that rains MDMA and never coming down. Until the depression kicks in after the Mania is over.

For the layman, it's like Cocaine+LSD+MDMA. You never have any comedown and you love life. It's great until month 3 when you start making plans to change the world.

>SSRI's

Was on SSRI's for 1 year, spent the entire time zombied and just waiting to die. Pretty much no cares/goals/dreams in life. Lost basically the entire year. I hallucinated monsters for 9 of those months that prevented me from going outside at night.

My parents didn't believe in mental illness and didn't get me medicated preventing me from being diagnosed until I was an adult. Fuck any parents that does this.

Every bipolar person I know is quite successful and amazing to converse with. I understand the depression that comes with it is crippling, but there are methods to cope. Good luck!

Tesco had run out of finest Cumberland sausages, had to settle for Lincolnshire sausages instead. Fucking brexit!

hard to beat that OP, goddam

how ya holdng up now?

doing alright. much better since i started my own thing apart from my family of origin. got a gf and a couple marketable skills so i'll be fine.

I have dementia and been told my texts are "written insanity", called schizophrenic and believe I'm the Anti-Christ.

Shhh...enjoy the ride. Believe in you.

You are not alone.

Move as far away from your folks as you can, user. They're toxic, literally. Someday you'll have your own kids and will love them to make up for the love denied you.
Hang in there. Life will get only better for you.

Thanks user. Good advice. I did this when i was 18 and it was the best thing i ever did. To any anons who can relate to my story: do the same

I too was diagnosed as bi polar and many other things including pyromania and BPD
I don't take my pills and everybody is like "oh they help you so much you're such a good person"
OP
don't listen to the medical companies
become your own person
rebel against the kike overlords.

Was a loner child from about 5yo+
stared at crows and trees most of my childhood
gradually redpilling the shit out of myself by watching natural phenomena
almost blackpilled to death
become blue haired hippy artist
>peace and love, dude.
Saw my town being browned
The brown people dealing brown to the locals
>every single fucker must go
labelled as psychotic and treated like a true goy
after my "treatment" it has solidified my view
now people apologise and say i was right all along
(after a few gangrapes and heroin overdoses)

no heavy petting for him then

Seeing the future is a curse.

Don't ever go running to the doctors concerning mental health they will make you suffer, kill you and sell your non-GI organs to the highest bidder.

>hooked on pills
>lose a number of rights
>end up worse than you would have
>have the the liver and kidneys of an 80 year old by 30

Go out and become yourself learn a trade, gain wealth make yourself happy and reproduce.

Hire an established hit man to kill your folks.
Never help or even communicate with (((them))) and all the lost souls out there as these degenerates are gone.

>end stage western civilization stories
The Kremlin tells this same story different ways thousands of times on Sup Forums every day, but even the absolute stupidest Sup Forumstard doesn't fall for it.

my mother is a feminist, ruined our family and now everybody incl. her suffer from that