Mosley on Ireland's unification

How do present British Fascists reconcile Mosley's advocacy for Ireland's unification as a separate political entity independent of Britain with the British occupation of Ulster?

"What interest has an Englishman in Ireland? The answer is that this Englishman proved his interest in Ireland and friendship for her people when, as the youngest member of the British Parliament, he became Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee which opposed the operations of the Black and Tans and demanded peace with Ireland. We succeeded at any rate in bringing the Black and Tan iniquity to an end, but we were only partially successful in winning peace for Ireland, because the Government of the day dismembered Ireland. The original Tory demand was for a nine county Ulster divided from Ireland, which would have subjected a 65% Catholic majority, to the Protestant minority in those counties. The final “partition” of six counties still included predominantly Catholic areas."

"The Ulster disgrace must be brought to an end. Now is the time and opportunity to do it, all Western nations should soon have the chance to enter a wider Union of Europe. Admission to that larger community will bring a guarantee against the persecution of minorities which could not exist within the narrow hatreds of smaller societies. A minority of Protestants, of course, does exist in Northern Ireland. They have used their fear of persecution to secure from British Government the means to persecute an almost equal number of Catholics. Both the fear and excuse will be removed on entry to the Union of Europe. The large community of the future can guarantee freedom from persecution to such minorities. No further reason or excuse exists for the separate life of the Ulster State. Therefore, Union Movement affirms the right of Ireland to unite and then, as a united people, to enter the wider Union of Europe."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom#Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
newsweek.com/eu-collapse-2040-germany-army-703624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I get what he's saying OP. He was a wise man. I don't agree with it but I see where he's coming from.

Should have been a British United Ireland, as in a United Ireland within the United Kingdom.

As being from NI, I'm happy to be apart of the UK. I just wish all of Ireland was. Should've slaughtered the Catholics of Ireland whilst we had the chance.

Isn't Northern Ireland a net drain on the British economy?

Nope. It's almost as valuable as Wales.

>Should have been a British United Ireland
This

Most certainly, at least for the time being. It is an economic pitfall in the truest sense of the word. A modern unification would be absolutely destructive for Ireland's economy as a whole, needless to say, so it'd have to be monitored quite efficiently for Ireland to even stand a chance of getting out of it without declaring bankruptcy.
Don't listen to this user, he is Northern Irish himself, so it is fairly evident that he is undeniably biased.

Think again sweetie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom#Statistics

>Greek

do I need to even say anything more.

You unironically called for the genocide of all Catholics residing within Ireland. Do you honestly expect to be taken seriously?

Holy shit, I didn't know I could like this man better. We should really stop using his face on all the eternal Anglo memes.

I doubt most of his modern followers are actually aware of his position on Ireland. Most British Fascists I've personally been in contact with either outright deny it or claim that he's false. They hold similar positions on his ideal of "Europe a nation", weirdly enough. You will barely find a single one among them who abides by it.

>tfw a single entity Ireland will never be named the United Republic

england is shit
even your queen isnt british
and wants them to be black ed

>the wider Union of Europe
why are fascists always obsessed with that shit?

The concept of Europe a Nation is entirely Mosleyite. The BuF is the only brand of Fascism to have ever entertained the idea. I personally find it excellent, that said, and fully adhere to it myself.

mosley lived in ireland
these britfags dont know shit
i know the house he lived in a old bishops palace/big house

Europe is meaningless, it was a Semitic princess abducted and raped by a Greek god, what do I have to do with that?
Does this mean British fascists voted against Brexit?

American Fascists however are a different story, they indeed have a hardon for European unity, very much so, but such tendencies come with being a mongrel I suppose, they just happen to be overepresented on Sup Forums, as are the mutts of the Anglosphere in general. You will find that such tendencies are far less common among pureblood Eurofascists.

Yes, but only because they believe the EU to be a lost cause. Some of them, me included, instead aim for a radical forceful restructuring of the EU, rather than the total erasure of its political foundation.

What would you expect, they often have ancestry from multiple parts of Europe. Having it all be a single superstate mirrors what they know in the US, they couldn't care for regional nuances.

why this obsession with superstructures?

what for? Haven't you suffered enough from this shit already? I would prefer the Europe of 1000 Liechtensteins.

Northern Ireland is the most based country in all of Europe, your clearly some butthurt Commie Catholic who is just trying to start shit with the good people of Northern Ireland. PS IRA are complete cucks who support communism

Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage. No one European nation is strong or influencial enough by itself to resist turning into a miserable protectorate of the powers that be. It is a sad turn of events, but it is unfortunately a truth that Europe needs to accept, if it is to survive. We could afford to be regionally nationalistic up until the conclusion of WW2, but the conditions of the present are hardly comparable. Mosley witnessed these events unfold first hand, and as such realized that Europe's future would have rely upon unity, lest it'd fade into obscurity and earn its place as one of the great fallen civilizations of the past. A Europe divided is effectively reduced to a series of servile merchant republics subject to either Russia or the united states.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

Vid related is an excellent introduction to his reasoning.

>Kekistan
Your flag reveals all one needs to know about you and the quality of your posts.

>Unity is the only means Europe has to remain relevant in the global geopolitical stage.

LMAO, with the populations being cucks and slowly becoming a minority in their own cities?

>No one European nation is strong or influencial enough by itself to resist turning into a miserable protectorate of the powers that be.

The only power in be oppressing me is the accursed EU. What could Yorocucks possibly do against USA or Russia?

Europe is no nation, and the sooner this concept breaks apart, the better.

Hahahahaha Greece shut up no one asked you, you shitskin pretty much spics stay out of white issues

If this is true than he's even better than I already thought he was.
>Live in that sense that you are Europeans

The EU has failed to meet the standards of Europe a nation, which is why many Mosleyite Fascists have turned against it. The EU in its current form is a cancerous growth in the backs of all nations it's gotten its hands upon, which is precisely why we advocate for a total reformation/takeover of the institutions it represents before they can actually be employed in the service of the European peoples. The current state of the EU, as well as the interests it supports and policies it enacts have nothing to do with Europe a nation or its proposed model. Europe a Nation's restructuring aims to transform this pre existing political foundation into a Fascist federation and slowly build its forces to counter the dominant superpowers that seek to extend their influence over the continent, namely Russia and the US.

hahaha, good luck with that, that shithole rather will become a Caliphate. Luckily it is without any relevance what you and your fascist buddies want.
This is a much more likely scenario:
newsweek.com/eu-collapse-2040-germany-army-703624

>Should've slaughtered the Catholics of Ireland whilst we had the chance.
you tried and lost. soft cunts

well the rebuplic is definitely benefaction more from muliti-culti than the sticky-hea

How is that an argument and how is anything you've said thus far even remotely thoughtful? You are literally shitposting in the most obnoxious and brainless sense of the world, like the true Ameretard (possibly Australian, I wouldn't know) mongrel trash that you are.

>Does this mean British fascists voted against Brexit?

No, British Fascists surely voted for Brexit. Anyway, not all British Fascists adhere to Mosley's post-war views on a National Europe.

In addition, Mosley's united Europe has little to nothing in common with the European Union today.

Totally wrong. Pan-Europeanism was the defining characteristic of post-WWII fascism. Hard Euroscepticism has only been a far-right position since the 1970s.

Post-WWII Fascism is largely defined by Mosley and his post war political aspirations/activism. It was him that brought the Fascist parties of Europe together, in case you had forgotten.

Sorry to tell you this, but from the Friends of Oswald Mosley Facebook page:
"Although highly critical of the existing EU there is not one person in FOM who supported Brexit. If you disagree with FOM and what Mosley believed we are unable to help you, but it is you who are attempting to distort the political beliefs of Oswald Mosley and his supporters - not us."
"Of course todays EU isn't what Mosley wanted, but he wouldn't abandon Europe and everything he believed in just because he didn't agree with the way it was currently run. He would have sought support from other European parties to change it - not leave Europe and with it his vision of creating a new European civilization."
Mosley would've wanted Britain to join the Visegrad Group and campaign for European reform, he wouldn't have backed out of the EU.

you are clueless. It is you babbling complete nonsense. Why would I want to live under the EU or any other tyranny? What is even going on in your head? Portuguese and Finns merging together in one country? The destruction of the genealogical nations is the actual catastrophe, and fascists aiding it only means ppl never will support right-wing policies, thus we'll stuck deeper into that multicultural shihope Europe already is.
As for geopolitics, the birthrates are in decline, overaged societies never wage expansionist policies as they won't sacrifice their only-sons, the whole EU has trouble to scrape together 200 soldier and send them to Afghanistan, the increased social and demographic problems mean the EU more and more loses the freedom of action.
I am German BTW a concept a court says it doesn't exist as an ethnic group.

Not to mention that the rise of Euroscepticism among the far-right Coincides with his retirement from politics. He dominated the Fascist political landscape throughout the 50s, 60s and early 70s, and through his efforts alone forged a pan-European Fascist brotherhood that lasted as long as he was politically active. The BuF in the end remained one of the only Fascist parties involved in the initial pan-European council to remain true to Mosley's ideals, as the movement was eventually ruined by petty internal strife, with Italians and Germans instead opting for utopian bullshit and lost regional glories.

>No, British Fascists surely voted for Brexit. Anyway, not all British Fascists adhere to Mosley's post-war views on a National Europe.

national Europe - lol, why not national Eurasia, or national Eurafrica? Or national world?

>In addition, Mosley's united Europe has little to nothing in common with the European Union today.

Is that so? Let me think, an elite ruling over the mass of taxcattle, serving the interests of the big bosses. Whether commies or fascists do it, there's no difference.

>Why would I want to live under the EU or any other tyranny?

I've already demonstrated that the EU in its current form has nothing to do with the proposed model of Europe a nation, something that you've evidently failed to comprehend, judging from your retarded objection.

>Portuguese and Finns merging together in one country?

Europe a nation is a means to protect Europe's national cultures at the cost of greater political, economic and military unity. Preservation of culture and national identity is at the core of this concept, much like the Scots and the Welsh have preserved their own unique cultural/ethnic roots despite belonging to a greater British nation.

Because they belong to other races and civilizations. It's hard enough to reconcile the differences of Europeans. P.s. Stop hiding behind your meme flag faggot.

Poland has retained its national culture and folk while remaining a member of the EU. The problem are our politicians at the national level, Mosley would not have supported Brexit. Unfortunately, there was no patriotic voice calling for European unity and folk in the remain campaign. Instead they were calling for third world migrants and multiculti, which is why they lost.

You have no unique culture, basically Canadians

I am in full agreement. What the EU needs is radical reform, not by any means dissolution.

I already said I oppose any form of supra-national structures.

There won't be any European unity, what's going on in your head? Europe getting 6k nukes to be a contender for the USA and Russia? Funny you bring up Scots and Welsh to prove your point, but ignore the Ulster problems.

yes too bad your brave military can only slaughter children and surrendered civilians. Good luck with muslims though

>Because they belong to other races and civilizations.

So do you say Portuguese and Finns belong to the same race and civilization?

>It's hard enough to reconcile the differences of Europeans.

Oh, really? And those differences of course magically disappear overnight once this glorious fascist European empire emerges lol

> P.s. Stop hiding behind your meme flag faggot.

what do you want me to do? Fly a pathetic excrement rag like you do?

Mosley supported Ireland's unification for this very reason. The OP was posted to illustrate this fact, in case you haven't noticed. Europe a nation is not meant to be supranational, but rather, the birth of a new national structure comprising of many cultural/ethnic groups, and with it the birth of a new European civilization/national identity, much like the UK is a national structure comprising of Scots, English and Welsh, and Spain is a national structure comprising of Galicians, Catalonians, Basques and Castillians. The foundation of this national structure is mutual respect for all cultures and ethnic groups involved, and its utmost aim is the preservation of all the parts that comprise it.

If it is not possible to unite Ireland, then how do you possibly expect to unite Spaniards with Estonians? You should do more productive things - like picking olives, rather than wasting your time with nonsensical theories based upon a failed ideology.
In case you haven't noticed, Europeans in their majority are staunchly anti nationalist, at last Euroscepticism is on the rise, we should support the break up of the EU, or at least weaken it furtherly.
By constantly ignoring the starting situation as it is, your ideology remains nothing more than a lame joke.

Mosley's Europe Union would have several cultural regions highly autonomous (i.e Baltic States, Nordic Countries etc.) which would a united bloc in terms of outside threats.

It's more the Confederate States Of Europe, Instead United States Of Europe.

outside threats such as? All I see are inside threats.
How about no confereration and no union, rather nation states like e.g. Switzerland, minding their own business?

I've already responded to this sufficiently. You've chosen to ignore it.

See

>outside threats such as? All I see are inside threats.
Communism and America.

>How about no confereration and no union, rather nation states like e.g. Switzerland, minding their own business?
Because all European countries would have access to all of Europe's resources, it was also an end to what he saw as 'brother wars' between Germany, Britain, and France.

then go on with forging a geopolitical power with German commies, poor-Slavs and Greek and Italian commies - and have fun!

>Commies
It is entirely necessary for us to foster Fascist and pan-European sentiments in our respective countries before Europe a nation may actually become a reality. Europe a nation must first inspire Europeans to action so that it may evolve into a feasible political reality, and it is our duty as bearers of this ideal to consistently spread this understanding and inspire Europeans towards its realization.

yeah sure, tell me when you're going to take over, until then I don't care.

>In addition, Mosley's united Europe has little to nothing in common with the European Union today.
I had to argue this point today, I'm still pissed off
>Mosley wanted a EU state
>So any EU state is what he would have wanted
No you fucking retards, he went into fucking details even, stop being stupid

They're cucks leeching of mosleys legacy, all of the spiritual successors to BUF are, just look at their members