WTF

Ok guys, wtf is going on, I'm not into cospiricy teories, but what the hell is up with their eyes :

1. Richard Ledgett: The NSA responds to Edward Snowden's TED Talk : youtu.be/zLNXIXingyU?t=61

>Fullscreen it look at his left eye

2. Live conversation between David Mayer de Rothschild and Bertrand Piccard : youtu.be/sIrfH6af8hM?t=95

> Fulscreen it look at both of his eyes

WTF WTF WTF WTF POL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpsqTEAcc4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP SOMEONE PLS LOOK AT THIS SHIT

what am I looking at?

He's reading? fuck this

you dont see it

nope. shit thread, see ya.

make a picture and post it

Go to minute 1:01 in first link and minute 1:36 on the second link.

LOOK AT THEIR EYES

See

Post this on /x/. They're probably just aliens or something

What the fuck, it changed color

what the FUCK

that is odd...

usually video compression artifacts don't effect just one eye.

not sure what to make of it, despite this.

You could describe what's up with his eye. That's a thing you can do.

WHAT THE FUCK THE 1:36 ONE IS INSANE

>Live conversation between David Mayer de Rothschild and Bertrand Piccard

holy shit, is that pastor anderson?

I’ll help OP. This is exactly at 1:37 and it’s the best video of this type I have seen.

It looks like there's a film between his eyelids and his eyeballs.

I agree....1:36 to 1:37 is pretty unreal. I always thought the lizard people videos were bullshit but this video is pretty unreal. It doesn’t look like a glitch or clipping or anything like that to me.

What the fuck?

There is something to this. This is not a glitch

Whats the time when it happens in the second video

I know a bit about video and I've never seen that happen though I can imagine scenarios in a live where that can happen to a swathe of colors, any autists want to screengrab and find what range of colors his eyes are and see if anything else in the image shifts would be a good place to start to debunk / confirm how realistic it is it's just an artifact or compression thing.

Reptilians?

This could explain the pic that got Sup Forums shut down for a day

This isn't a glitch. One eye is nearly pure black. I don't believe in lizard people, but I do believe in pocessed or demons.

This thread is getting to me.

It is just a glitch in buffering. The image of him blinking is being overlaid with the image of his eyes open, creating a weird eyeball effect.
Nothing suspicious here, just a poor internet connection.

I'm legit scared. We are in deep shit.

GPX people?

first one

Doesn't fucking explain the first one.

Shape shifters from the 5th dimension confirmed. We might as well submit to our demonic overlords Sup Forums. They are too strong for us mere mortals.

user, you stumbled in deep shit here.

It's just an AV technicality, it's from the way the video is buffering, you're getting simultaneous overlay. Pretty rudimentary shit OP.

holy fuck alex jones was right

Whatever the fuck they are demons, aliens, or interdimensional vampires who prey on the youngs life force by raping and torturing them. We know they have reptile eyes

There's technology out there we can't even fathom, user.
I'm thinking less reptilian and more film editing software. Like the kind of shit that could have George Fucking Washington believably doing a Ted Talk.

OY
youtube.com/watch?v=fpsqTEAcc4Q

WTF WTF WTF OYY OY OY

NIGGY, THIS IS BEYOND ALEX JONES. WE'RE REACHING DAVID ICKE AND WILCOCK LEVELS

Made a thread on /x/

resistance is futile. submit or be destroyed

There was something similar happening in an Assange interview posted around the time when it wasn't sure if he was even still alive. It looked like two different eye + eyelid positions crossfading/morphing into each other. People were saying at the time that video was manipulated of course, does anyone remember?

Still doesn't explain the first damn one.

Link

Delete or we send shlomo

explain the first one

CAN SOMEONE GIF IT?

link?

Emus confirmed Reptilians.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing user. That is some odd shit.

Yes it does. It clearly explains the first one.

>This

After seeing the obvious eye change in the second video I'm convinced it has to be some sort of software thing vs an actual fucking alien

WTF

Thx

But the second video was a livestream, click on the channel name, it's a proper organization.

How could they edit a livestream?

this. similar the the faked Julian Assange interview. or the CGI hillary rallies.

WTF

Archons

its video compression ARTIFACT. stop being a FUCKING TWAT

What the fuck is that 1:36 one?

>its video compression ARTIFACT

that for some reason, only effects their eyes...

Almond status, activated!

That's the thing, it's faked to look like a live stream.
Honestly these videos are so bizarre I want to believe its reptilian a, but logic is telling me it's some film splicing/editing thing.
They do it in a way to fake live interviews.
But who really knows?

If this is a common video artifact, why not show some videos of people who we know are not reptilians with the same effect?

wtf

this is likely due to the software that they used to fake the Julian Assange interview or the fake CGI Hillary rallies.

>stop being a FUCKING TWAT
says the moran with a kekistan meme flag.

Pshh, just another reptile being exposed by TV cameras. Get woke user, this shit is normal.

slowed down

my internet connection died the same moment I tried to watch this, now it's up but weird nonetheless. it was nice to know you goys

Do you have any better pictures that explain the cgi rallies

look how in both times it happens their faces get tense right after, sorta contract and they just resort to resting face

They are cyborgs.

WHAT THE SHIT?

WTF ITS REAL
>mfw conspiratards were right all along

You see those black lines? Maybe it's really just manipulated footage.

Nevermind it happens everytime he blinks.

or maybe the shape shifters are real after all and david icke was right all along ;-)

sorry I don't but if you can find the youtube vids of the rallies you will have plenty of material.

trying for digs

slowed down

Funny that! My phone crashed then the touchscreen went wierd.

checked

they are among us
+++
++
+

I always think this photo is upside and the people that released it made it upside down as a way to lead people down the wrong path

I got temporary 404 on this thread when I tried to reload.

So, are we kill?

Samething dumbass

Having lots of trouble with the captchas today, they are onto us! I need like five tries until it works.

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

>reCAPTCHA kann nicht erreicht werden. Überprüfen Sie die Verbindung und versuchen Sie es erneut.

If this is a glitch, it should be easily reproducible.

Live stream you eye the pull your internet cable out and plug it back in.

(((THEY KNOW)))

Can someone also give me the story again about this guy and the drawing?