Redpill me on Tiny Houses

Redpill me on Tiny Houses.

Are they a Jewish invention to keep the white man with less land? Or are they actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2014/04/28/12-tricked-out-tiny-houses-and-why-they-cost-so-much/#6550edfcce87
newatlas.com/apis-cor-3d-printed-tiny-house/48231/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agenda 21

cuck sheds

The world's crowded. Land is scarce. Labor is cheap, so people have less money.

Small houses.

Just wait 'til we get to 9 billion.

If it's on wheels, you can avoid property tax. So there's that.

>Are they a Jewish invention

are you asking if the jews are trying to make housing more affordable?

>trailer

Found the redneck

I would go with this for anyone doing the tiny house thing after their 20s but if you are in your 20s and doing this please stop b4 30.

They're re-branded trailers that millennials will have to live in because they'll never afford an actual house

No. Just asking if they’re pushing this fad so they can keep more land.

>Buying a giant house and being a slave to the bank and mortgage Jew
All you should be using your house for is sleeping, cooking, and fucking. Go outside instead of idolizing how big the cube you live inside of is.

I own beachfront property and I've always fantasized about getting a unimog and fleeing innawoods

Looks like a cozy bachelor pad desu

Bullshit. I wish i was good enough to feel the feel when coming back to your giant, oversized, mostly unoccupied house after a busy day. It must feel glorious.

>No. Just asking if they’re pushing this fad so they can keep more land.

And why would they care if we are homeless?

The amount of land we accept as reasonable for a man to live keeps getting smaller and smaller

I don't understand why, there's plenty of room here.

>paying upwards of $1000 monthly to rent a closet in a city with streets overflowing with shit and needles
Found the enlightened urbanite.

Its the cuck cart phenomena

The original concept (trading living space for financial independence) was good. Then Jews got involved and turned them into either cucksheds that cost as much as a real house or converted livestock trailers that cost as much as a bigger, better furnished camper or RV.

I'd live in it if it meant I could work less

Why can't you enjoy a big house. I love mine. Lots of space (it never seems like enough) and it appreciates in value (I'm getting richer) by doing nothing but sleeping, fucking and cooking.

Big houses are for winners. Small cuck houses are for loser millennials

It's just yuppie bullshit, plain and simple. "Living more minimally" is just a fad that the free market is capitalizing on

I guess it's a preparation for unavoidable crowded living in megacities and communism (owning little to nothing) and being mobile because globalism

Alright I laughed.

how much do they cost?

they take up more room than apartments

A lot of them are toxic.
Particularly shipping container conversions, but also prefab ones made with toxic VOC spewing chemicals.

You have to buy smart with these. The smaller area inside coincidentally makes them even more toxic, due to ration, more Atmospheric particulates in a confined concentrated space with poor airflow and lots of movement.

Nothing beats bricks and mortar.

Fuck, my mom has a small plot in AR and her house is nice, but I would LOVE to have a tiny house on her property to have my own space when I eventually have to move in with her.

The housing market right now is ridiculous because Chinese investors are using it like a money laundering platform, or worse, a legitimate 'investment' platform (real estate is a real asset, but not an investment class, despite what AAA investors would lead you to believe), just check the flooded homes in Florida/Texas for proof. The actual ad valorem value of a home exceeds its purchasing price; but the materials cost and labor cost reflect the real-world value in materials; but given its necessity for survival as an essential good (inelastic, it is shelter), similar to health care, water, food, and a few other commodities; I find the Chinese gambling with the housing market as inhumane.

In Libertarian/Laisse-Faire Economics being able to buy houses that you will never live in and continuously reaping rent on them to buy more houses is perfectly okay and fair; but anyone with half of a conscious brain will realize that allowing one person to own enormous tracts of the housing market or land is not normal. So this tiny house movement is a bit of a response to two things:

A. Rejection of the rent-seeking housing investment market
B. The actual impoverishment of persons who are literally unable to buy a home, despite being rational actors in an economy, with functioning jobs, taxes, etc.

It is a massive failure of Capitalism writ large, and people just saying: "This is okay and fine, and it's how I want to live" is not healthy.

Buy land, build the house yourself, don't buy a tiny house, avoid mortgages.

You cannot raise a family in it. Would be a way of saving money to build a real house at best.

Agenda 1488

Literally just a single wide marketed to people who think they're better than the trailer trash that live in them.

Tiny homes are what you get when mass immigration + globalization take away real economic opportunities. We weren't born to be little people. Our destiny is greatness. Smash the Jew-owned system and you can have a real home again!

I wish a nigger would. A war of attrition with the mighty frost of winter
>400 million+ guns
>America
>not link 2-4 of those cuck sheds to transform in to a decent, mobile home

>are they a jewish invention to keep the white man with less land

i give up on this site

It's a good idea esp if you buy one with a cheap chevy spark and get the minimum car insurance. Then you can spend most of your money on leisure and vacationing instead of housing and cars.

>Jewish invention to keep the white man with less land

You can actually invest into land if you use new affordable ways of civic engineering. There are new materials and methods to have very adaptable home, nothing like a trailer. Its like the return of the hermit shaqs, but in the 21ist century. Don't be a slave of a bank grabbler, take care of your land instead.

They're cute, and a neat idea. But they would be impossibly uncomfortable if you have a partner and multiple children.

What about having a wife and children?

no that was communism. tinyhomes are a waste of resources and utility. They are kind of cuckish but intended to be a starting home, not an end game.

um. what exactly is stopping anyone from literally stealing your entire house when you're not around if it's like 100 square feet?

Probably the most retarded thing ever. Pay out the ass for a fancy house that will feel as crowded as a literal trailer. If you don't have money for a real house but don't want to rent, just get a modular home. Sure, they're not pretty, but they're perfectly serviceable, and way the fuck cheaper than some garbage designer "tiny house". Even the name is fucking retarded.

>Or are they actually good?
I like them. I want one of those in my backyard.

I enjoy mine, I built it myself just as white men have done all throughout history. When I have a family I'm sure I'll upgrade to an American Dream cuck shed; until then I'll enjoy my home, my dog, and my pride.

Not everyone has one. My point is you can live a life of extreme leisure this way.

you tell us since you already live in a trailer park

they are a meme, still better than shipping container houses.
they might be great if you own land and want a summer getaway cabin... but full time living in one is retarded.. unless you build 2, and use one just for storage.

At least portables don't cost as much as a regular ass house

They'd be great around here, where you don't want to be inside much anyhow. Just put mine on the beach and replace that papasan chair with a hammock.

Not really. Buncha shit you never use, a pain to keep clean, pointless. I rented mine out and got a little house on the beach. So comfy.

Its literally a fancy trailer. It is a way to get new home buyers used to a large decline in wealth and quality of life. Its a slap in the face to what america could have been.

Meanwhile here in Japan I can buy a large multi story cabin with new fixtures and view of the alps for less than $40'000 dollars.

> unless you build 2, and use one just for storage.

You mean like a barn? very logical idea, humans have been doing it for years once they found ways to settle in apt territories, and its about your own private property and no grabbler fuckery

>no room for home gym setup
>no room for workshop/tools
>no room to hang yourself
>no room for anything

But you can get a better quality of life living one and driving a chevy spark with minimal insurance and solar power. You can use almost all of your money for fun and leisure and afford many foreign vacations.

They're redpill way to buy a lot of land fast.

Why buy worthless 1500sqft starter house on 1/8 acre of land when you can buy 10 acres for the same price and build your own little cuckshed on it that you can live in while you build something better.

hm. a micro japanese house on wheels you say?

>appreciates in value
lol is that what (((they))) have you believing?

>says this while posting on a board full of rednecks

Yea nah. You could do the pole barn master race. Sturdy and highly customizable. Out in the country I'm going to build the living quarters on the second floor like a condo. All my shit will be under it like a gigantic garage barn.

Just having the trailer is trash.
Having the semi or a decent truck with a godly hauling capacity as well.
That's G fucking G.
Move my house ANYWERE.

After one year of working I could buy a house outright. All other wages could go to more houses, retirement, or travel.

Glorified hipster trailers.

the problem with that is location. the only areas where land is that cheap are in the middle of nowhere, prone to natural disasters, you'd spend more time traveling to get to and from a job to do that. unless you somehow have a self sufficient setup, it would be difficult. also good luck getting internet or cell phone service. but if you wanna be innawoods/off the grid, that's probably the best bet.

Where do you sleep and shit?

Here’s what I never understood about tiny homes. Muay there’s three people living in one.
You’d literally taste it in the air everytime someone has a piss let alone a shit

thats nice.. i like it

That's what early shopping carts looked like.

>tfw comfy boat to live on.
Maybe start a thread.

A lot of them use outhouses so waste can be put on a compost heap.

Honestly, outside of a major city most people can buy a house within 5 years of saving up. They just all want better houses faster.
>2 people working 45K a year jobs each
>After taxes thats 60K roughly.
>Live in a shithole apartment for 500 or less a month
>eat cheaply (less than 100 a week for 2 people isn't impossible)
>Save a shit ton
>Cheap cell phones
>No cable, just internet
>Do this for a few years
>Buy a $120,000 house in a few years. with a small loan of less than 50% of the value and a 5 year fixed mortgage.

Absolutely not true.

i don't understand the hatred for trailers. what does it matter what the material between you and the outside world is made out of? apparently metallics = shit but fiberboard and plastic wrap = god tier? explain this.

i live in an apartment building, i'm used to small spaces. what's the difference between being in the sky or being on the ground and having wheels under you? are you saying that city people are urban rednecks if they rent?

I went to a tiny house fair. It's 100% a Jew thing to move idiots into shoeboxes under the guise of making less of a "carbon footprint." They're literally sheds; you are living in a fucking cuckshed if you get a tiny house to seriously live in. There's actually a lot of problems going on right now in the US with housing and living in general, it's an assault on all fronts, and it's destroying what made the country great: being king of a domain.
>home owner associations are buying up land rapidly, flooding the market with their properties. HOA houses clearly destroy the entire point of having a home.
>liberals are pushing density models, trying to get everyone to live like Europeans, in cramped apartments in the city, except ours are full with niggers, so it's especially bad
>tiny houses, AKA, cucksheds.
When any of you are finally in the market to buy a house, please vote with your dollar. Do not buy a fucking cuckshed to live in, and do not buy into an HOA. Buy a home or land you will actually own and can with what you want. Do NOT let the fucking kikes take away the value of owning property.

Bad because they mean less white children being born. Which means a Jewish victory.

are you a retard
oh wait we all are we're on pol

But houses cost 600k here in my town. The majority of the jobs pay min wage with a degree or you intern for less.

you sleep on the tatami mat that's right there, or you have a futon that folds up and can be put away, unless the ladder in the pic goes to a bunk bed, that's pretty much the sleeping area i would guess. i didn't know there were japanese cucksheds until i searched just before.

Is that a flat wick lamp or a center draft?

Move

Live below your means and you will be wealthy. The whole cuck sheds thing is retarded, do you know what getting cucked is? Paying $800,000 interest on a $300,000 mortgage is getting cucked!

I would rather live in a cuck shed on 10 acres than have McMansion in soulless suburbia.

Why should I its obviously the best place to live sense people are willing to spend so much to live here and people are willing to work for such little pay just to work here.

I don't know but if you can't afford a house it's more redpilled than being a city slicker in some commie-block apartment. Also the /innawoods/ aspect.

my hunting shack is nearly that size.

yeah,
or you could just find some nice milky stones and create some phat rubble masonry

Since you bring it up, I've been wanting to bring aircrete domes and earthships into the Sup Forumsacks world. I really want to buy an undeveloped piece of land and build an aircrete workshop on it, then a home. Seems like it could be done for relatively cheap and easy as long as you have a couple of friends to help.

Buying a cuckshed and fitting it onto 10 acres is different. The land is what's important, and if you have 10 acres, you're free to build on that however you please, it's yours to do with what you want, you have achieved the American ideal. The problem is the people who are happy with only a few acres and a cuckshed on top of it with no room to build.

Forgot pic of the earthship

Move you idiot. Virginia is cheap, 100K houses a plenty. Same with Amarillo, deerborn, bangor, Kansas City, Tallahassee, and a bunch of other mid sized cities

I wouldn't mind it DESU. My gf is kind of obsessed with them right now but I told her we'll come back to it in a year (so I know it isn't just a fad for her).

I'm mostly in my room the entire time my gf is here anyway. I don't have any pets or kids, so it's whatever. I would like a fully functional toilet, oven and fridge however. Other than that, whatever.

I wouldn't live in one if we have kids though. I'm buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood. Which I could probably afford in 5 years with the money saved living in the tinyhouse.

Amarillo is a refugee haven now unfortunately.

>overflowing with shit and needles

>ruralfag thinks every city is megacity 1

forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2014/04/28/12-tricked-out-tiny-houses-and-why-they-cost-so-much/#6550edfcce87

Cost per square foot is shit.

I could move to another town in California and buy a house for $40k but I don't want to live in a shit hole with Mexican gang bangers. It's 90% white here gotta price out the undesirables.

hippy dippy bullshit

ICF is what you want if you're DIY building

Wick.
Here is the oven. It's gimballed.

>that house
>100k

jesus christ that looks like mobile home

3D printed homes are superior to tiny homes.

newatlas.com/apis-cor-3d-printed-tiny-house/48231/

Not if get a cheap bare trailer and build it yourself.

They are trailers, but Millenials can't deal with the word trailer. So they decided to hang some hip shit on the walls and call them tiny houses.
You could buy a double wide for the same price and have 3 to 4 times the square ft.

oh really? I bought 80 acres in northern Michigan for $55k.

You know Richmond is full of niggers and dearborn is all Muslim right. There is a reason houses are cheap.