Allegory of the 3rd Wave Feminist

Feminism is pretty much a girl sitting on the edge of a cliff. A metaphorical cliff. If she jumps off she goes down a rabbit hole of make-up, working out, and self improvement based on pure aethetics. At the bottom of the cliff is some dude with a fat paycheck that LOVES pussy but not women. At the top of the cliff are men and women that put effort into their careers in hopes one day they could find someone to jump down the cliff together with. The feminist girl dangles her feet by herslef on the cliff will everyone else is working on their careers. The feminist yells to everyone on the cliff "I HAVE TO JUMP". Everyone yells back at her "NO YOU DONT". She yells back, "ITS THE PATRIARCHY THAT IS MAKING ME JUMP". So she jumps. Focuses purely on her own aethetics instead of career. Some might fall right into the hands of a rich dude that will be half decent to her and take care of her. Most will fall to their doom. But the bottom line is, she chose to jump.

im officially gay now

thank you sir. thank you for freeing me

I WAS EATING TOAST WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST THAT

WTF disease does that woman in the pic have?

Free will means free will.

God gave it to you, you renounce it.

Really? I'm still just racist.

Not all women are like that, user.

It's HPV or some other wart-inducing virus.

Let me guess, India?

That region seems to be full of growth-based viruses and tumors.

imagine the smell

>I'M NOT OPENING THAT THREAD

>opens the thread

AW FUCK WHY

Blue waffles disease is an infection in vagina which is transmitted through sex. The name waffle is used to denote vagina and hence this disease is indicative of vaginal infection. Some of the common symptoms of this disease are vaginal swelling with patches of welts in and around vagina and on the opening of labia. There will be intense itching and burning sensation, marked by bad odor and red patch like dots. Due to severe inflammation the vagina may change into blue color in some women.

The main reason for getting this disease is due to the use of unsanitary objects during masturbation. Sometimes women behave in inflicting self pain on the vagina by using sharp, pointed objects. It may also occur on women who are sexually active all through the day. Bacteria grow on the area due to unhygienic condition of vagina and it multiplies and affects the surrounding area like labia. Autoimmune disorder like lowered level of immunity level can also cause vaginal infection.

The doctor will examine the vagina for itching and foul odor but these symptoms are also found on vaginitis. Unlike vaginal disorder, blue waffles disease will not get cured on its own. You have to get it treated by visiting your doctor and taking antibiotics. Follow hygienic habits while practicing sex and do not use unsanitary objects for self destruction. This disease will also spread to partners who have sex with infected women. It is necessary to keep the vagina dry and clean to prevent this infection.

Would you all put your penis inside this vagina in order to have the privilege to bang any woman you want for the rest of your life along with a billion dollars?

Looks like HPV to me, or something similar but it's hard to tell with black women. Huge amount of STD's in that community.

this analogy is like than opening a jug of milk and taking a swig only to find that the texture of the milk has alerted you that it's two weeks expired. It's awful

bag it but ya

at least the 2d world doesn't have the fucking abomination in OPs pic.

You're just not looking hard enough, user :^)

Severe Trichomoniasis with complications I think.

It would smell even worse than it looks

what manga is that from user?

> right wing autists saying the word aesthetics

Holes by Louis Sachar

I’d pound that pussy. Broccoli. Or watever that is.

I hope guys with trypophobia didn't see this D:

give her benis
>she keeps the tip

I literally closed my eyes and quickly scrolled down to see the comments...

You gave me a good laugh, thanks user.