BREAKING

Arrest warrant filed for Kate Steinle's killer by TrumpDOJ

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/936704207150862336

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/doj-puts-out-arrest-warrant-for-kate-steinles-killer-dares-sanctuary-san-francisco-to-protect-him-again/
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/936704207150862336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 not guilty again

Probably a gun charge.

Bye bye

i would laugh so fucking hard

Its true, wasnt pol up in arms about this all day yesterday?

Violation of a felony probation, and a few other charges.

Facing 10 years +5 if given max. This case is political. Watch as he gets the book chucked at his face by Jeff Sessions.

I would kill him

>yfw Trump personally swings the sword

Ave Maria

Doesn't matter, CA doesn't listen to ICE retainer requests and he has been proven innocent and is now a free man.

>proven innocent
So completely detached from the way this world works, I'm surprised you can blink and breathe at the same time.

The prosecution failed to prove him guilty beyond a preponderance of a doubt to the jury for the murder of some girl.

This is not the same as being proven innocent you useless nigger.

whites kill him in jail 100%

won't double jeopardy in play?

He won't be charged for the murder, but rather for the laundry list of federal offenses he's committed.
Cali let the most rotten piece of shit off the hook to say fuck you to Drumpf, and now Uncle Sam is going to use him as his own pocketpussy.

They’re not charging him with the same thing. Or the DOJ has evidence that the first trial didn’t

Honestly, illegals don't deserve the rights that citizens do.

Why can't they deport him?

well done lad..whew

lock him up and then deport the entire prison to mexico

Enjoy Federal fuck in the ass prison motherfucker!!

Aint't that the truth

Cuz that's worked the past ~6 times right?

well that didn't take long

Kek. Hope the DOJ sends this POS to the most redneck Aryan Brotherhood prison they can find.

also, they can OJ him-find him guilty in civil court and he becomes a slave to the family

So we're supposed to feed and house him in our prisons then? Who exactly are we punishing here?

Thank you God !!! Thank you based Trump.
Thank you DOJ. Let this be a landmark public exposition of how this country will not tolerate illegals who come here and fuck over our citizens... And I hope they give Cali a big fuck you at the federal level for its hijinx.
He broke enough federal laws to put his ass away for good and he wont be going to some luxury pen in Calif... His ass is going to federal prison w/ some real pieces of work where he belongs.

Ohh and FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Black user here. I really hope they do.

Him. Some AB'er or Chicano is going to kill his ass.

Retainers are used to make the most of the resources ICE has at their disposal. It's a courtesy because they can't have agents all the places all of the time.

In a high profile case like this, retainers won't be necessary, they will make sure agents are there to arrest him immediately.

As much as I detest having to pay for imprisoning that POS (as opposed to just deporting him), I'll take it if it means a big middle finder to California.

Commiefornia fag here. I cant kill him eventhough I would like to, because I'm in law enforcement and I'm white. Thats exactly what the media would want me to do :(

It's in Texas, so.....

Good. I hope Trump cuts Cali off from all Federal funding too. Let the whole state burn and suffer

So we should give him his 7th free trip home for doing us the courtesy of violating our laws?

No African anons allowed on my board.

Just look at all the fucking idiots in the comments. All of sudden the leftists are concerned with the 'rule of law' and the constitution, for a fucking illegal spic who killed an American citizen. What a fucking timeline.

It'll be AB. The chicanos wont get any rent from some illegal alien drunk. They'll leave the gates open so some corn fed aryan can come in and maul him.

This. Un fucking believable

i hope he resists arrest

Welcome to the Left Mindset: Fuck Dead White People and they's Constitution, until I can use it as an argument to shame Right Wing People.

Hes a broken down pile of shit. The fact that we're wasting all this money on trying to determine how to deal with him is fucking retarded.

You have to go back

No they wont undortunately. Prison fags are only worried when their top ramen gets stolen

why didn't you post this with the monkey forcing the frog to blow him?

I love this man. No homo

>unconfirmed
yeah ok

#Tuccodidnothingwrong

Dual sovereignty. Feds can still charge him with whatever.

They better. Fucking crackers in the pen probably as much pussi boi's as most white folks and virtue signal how "racist" and un-cool trump is to keep up appearances with the sub-human races. This whole country's cucked, I wouldn't be surprised if they let him slide to virtue signal about trump.
With a 24/7 live stream of the filth's torture.
Yellow user here, me too.
Can you let me do it? I'm a FOB zipperhead but sick of this shit too, just say you saw me defend myself.
Commiefornian here, this.
Serious, BAKA's to cause hurricanes.

let the bodies hit the flo'

Aside from entering and residing in a country illegally... A felony.

The beheading would kick off the Great War of our time

We was found not guilty maybe is going to get deported.

Clearly a spic here. And one who's strongly against the death penalty at that.

But I really hope they do too.

Too bad the family doesn't give a shit

The jury is going to be drawn from West Texas, as far as I can tell. Not exactly America's most liberal place.

>The beheading would kick off the Greatest War

lets purge the shitskin xenos brother

Here's what I don't understand:

It was a felony for him to be in possession of the gun. While he was committing this felony, someone died. Seems like an open-and-shut "felony murder rule" case.

Under the felony murder rule, intent to kill doesn't matter. Heck, you don't even have to be the one doing the killing to get convicted. For example, the getaway driver in a convenience store robbery where the clerk dies can be convicted of murder.

It seems like the prosecution really screwed up with the charges.

Goddamn. If the day of the rope kicks off and Trump's boys are recruiting, I'd gladly give up Canuck citizenship and join the cause

Or the jury never had any intention of convicting him for killing her.

Can someone explain to me the mental gymnastics of exonerating someone who "accidentally" discharged a gun in public while high on pain killers with a stolen/found gun and subsequently killed someone? Not too mention you're a fucking 5 time deportee.

>California

Do we also have to purge pedro and his crimson fists?

It's not about logic. People don't operate on logic.
This is about two things:
1) being contrarian to DRUMPF, thinking this BTFOs him because he was talking about the situation of Kate Steinle all during the election
2) ethnic solidarity. beaners on the jury let him walk because that's how 3rd world people act.

Bike cuck mentality.
>Yeah, he probably killed that girl, but muh illegals are being persecuted so acquitting him is for the greater good

Tuco was a scary motherfucker.

What does that have to do with bikefags?

google bike cuck

You seem to have missed a meme, my friend. Bike Cuck was a pussified Webcomicker who made a comic about how getting his bike stolen was ultimately good, because the thief appreciated it more than him.

You know, I hadn't heard of this case before this morning when a coworker started talking about it. I found myself thinking, "Watch Trump see to it that he's pursued for his prior charges," but I didn't say it out loud.

I see, I was out of the loop. I thought bikecucks just refered to the fags in general who ride bikes on the road and clog traffic

Chill.
nope. Trips.. Checked
As long as you support America's ideals, you're just as good as any other citizen.
I mean.. it has nothing to do w/ skin color or ethnicity imo.. It has more to do w/ an individual and nigger tier behavior. Niggers come in all shapes/sizes/colors. World because crystal clear when you understand this and view it accordingly.

California is a piece of shit though so I look forward to more federal ass kicking.. I just hope they don't try some fuckshit like going after weed/etc as a result of 'muh federal law supremacy'. Common sense balancing is needed.. Namely, protect our citizens and allow them freedoms

This man should be made an American
>come to US
>work hard, iloveithere.jpg
>go for walk on pier on my day off
>see gun, I'm a 2ndamendment.exe
>pick up gun, it goes off
>kill libtard roastie on accident
>defends his innocence in court
>acquitted
Our guy

>Niggers come in all shapes/sizes/colors
>a vernacularization of the french word for "black" comes in all shapes/sizes/colors
Nigger please.

>proven innocent

in the sense that he killed someone and he was decisively charged with panhandling.

absolutely innocent on the panhandling. was there something else he should be cjarged with?

They should either a.) Deport him again, only this time arrange for a very special helicopter ride or accident in the desert. B.) Get him in jail on federal crimes, let him for long enough for the libtards to stop feigning interest over him, and arrange for a nice prison shanking/accidental suicide

I really like this idea. Release all of our prisoners into Mexico under the stipulation that they can never come back. It will become our new Australia.

This is like Obama putting out a warrant for George Zimmerman. Small Government Conservatives and State's Rights my fucking ass.

What other felonies was Zimzam being charged for, other than possible manslaughter?

Right.

They were too big of pussies to do it then. Now it's different. Escalation is key and Sessions knows it.

This. There is no such thing as natural law, borders, or national citizenship, we are all human.

Yeah dude can't wait to hear about Russia again. It's been 30 minutes.

What state does an illegal alien belong to?

Black Nazi Jewish Chinaman user here, I really hope this ends up with the extermination of the Jewish race.

Zarate obv knows something about Trumps direct ties with Putin

Then send in the national guard in full gear to secure him. I'm sick of this shit.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

giving him HIV and other diseases intentionally is only a misdemeanor. go round up some faggots with IV's and super-soakers and get to work. everyone in CA should be giving illegals AIDS like its fucking open season. you don't even get jail time, time to Africa that new-new Mexico.

This shit is waking up normies as fast as players kneeling at the NFL. Whites are starting to become a tiny bit racially aware.

DOJ Dares San Fransisco to protect him again

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/doj-puts-out-arrest-warrant-for-kate-steinles-killer-dares-sanctuary-san-francisco-to-protect-him-again/

Hispanic here, I want to see the scumfuck fry.

You've never been to prison, have you son?

Do you think they will arrest him and bring him back to Shitfornia? They will transport him to the most conservative state and let the judges there charge him.

>twitter.com/CBSNews/status/936704207150862336
The comments the left are leaving on the are fucking cancer!

thanks senpai i didn't have that version. saved

BASED

IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

THIS IS WHAT A LEADER DOES

ENFORCE LAWS

FUCKKKKK

ITS AS IF IM LIVING IN THE AGE OF PHILOSOPHER KINGS AGAIN

None of this effects any of your shitty, faggot lives.

It does when the trash that a share a race with is taken out