>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHdRu0Szn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=W5dFlyDYZE4
thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian?amp
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>country is near full employment thanks to Obama
>American corporations are more profitable and valuable than ever
>wages are still stagnant
>Republicans think making the corporations even more profitable will magically increase wages

Episode 4 is out!

Reminder to watch Trump: An American Dream for cool oldschool footage and proof that Trump has always, and will always, use lies, luck, and shitposts to turn any negative into a positive and somehow come out looking like the good guy.
Episode 1: Mostly flattering/positive, focus on Trump's father's business and early successes.
Episodes 2-3: Mostly negative, focus on failed marriages, difficulties during recessions, the Trump Brand.
Episode 4: Mostly positive, focus on the Apprentice and Trump's early political ambitions (Plus Roger Stone, who can't stop his shit-eating grin during interview)
>Use adblocker and Openload links, don't forget that first few minutes of each episode is a recap.

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/

Move to Germany and become my gf.

Dick "amendment killer" Durbin BTFOing Republicans

Illinois was a mistake.

MAGA

where are those faggots that said "Mueller is really on Trump's side"

If Trump were a furry what would his animal be?

Dammit more Lisp

youtube.com/watch?v=MHdRu0Szn_s

>this lazy stalling
Lemme guess, parliamentary inquiries don't count against their time?

What Libtards believe

Nobody will investigate anything previous admin did and best outcome for Trump is if Mueller's investigation dies down after getting really no results and everyone can just move on.

How do people with fag lisps get elected? Is Oregon that much of a libtard dystopia?

/ptg/ is full of wishful thinking and self deception

>hillary is dead to rights guilty, but will literally never go to jail
>drumpf is completely innocent, but him and his entire family will get mkultra’d and spend the rest of their lives in a padded cell getting spoon fed porridge by a soft spoken black lady, barron to be adopted by podesta
>hillary will 100% be president in 2020 and gloat about destroying the drumpf and his family every day she’s in office, her slogan will be “log him up”

Anyone else about ready to cut and run? I can already see the balls tolling for the drumpf movement, and while we gave it our all, it’s high time we pack our shit and get out while the gettings good.

That’s right — say it with me /ptg/: MADAME PRESIDENTE!!

I love Kellyanne.

Wyden definitely looks like he diddles kids.

Illinois Jesus get your shit together

(((Oklahoma)))

I have just the image for this news.

the ending to episode 4 is kino, and Melania was great in it too. I really like this tv show. Episode 3 was my favourite so far

how did taxes go? surely they resolved it by now? RIGHT?

There are muslims posing as right wing anti israel people itt

/33y478ae/
/r9Rnz0nj/
/uRCUfBU9/

>McConnell wants to end chain migration
>Ryan says Democrats blew their chance at a DACA deal

WHATS HAPPENING

I told you from the fucking beginning that kike Jared would sabotage this administration, and he did, with that fucking Jew bullshit about the Israeli settlements. Thanks, the kikes destroyed this admin's entire first year.

FLIM FLAM

i mean i did wish he was secretly on his side but he's pretty much showing he just another swamp creature

MY EARS

when will the Trump curse hit Comey?

he leaked classified documents as a citizen, lied under oath, prevented justice among other crimes, yet he walks free

>country is near full employment thanks to Obama
I know you’re baiting but there are people alive who actually believe this.

over in the larp threads with the other delusional schizos

Every city with a population of over a million should be nuked desu

Tonight is the end of season 5, right?

>just broke up with my girlfriend via text
feelsok

Eagle

INJUNS WHO CLAIM TO BE WHITE AIN'T HUWHITE BUDDY

Multnomah County

F L I M
L
A
M

I love Grimes.

The most intense missile battle in the last years between Syria and Israel was *just* fought.

speaking of larp threads i wish mods would ban those faggot Calm Before the Storm threads

How about those shills who defended Sessions fervently? Earlier they were claiming victory because he filed charges against Kate Steinle’s killer. Turns out he was only CONSIDERING filing charges. Lol

Remember when they praised the fuck outta her for dropping ACA?

This is taking forever

>Former NSA Head Warns of Surveillance State Being Used Against Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=W5dFlyDYZE4
>Former NSA technical head & whistleblower, William Binney, met with CIA Director Pompeo at the urging of President Trump. Binney reveals what was said at the meeting and what the American public must know about what Binney calls “The New Praetorian Guard” — the highly politicized surveillance state.

NSA can monitor ALL comms. Obama provided the decryption keys that allowed Trump White House(encrypted) and transition team communications to leak.

>When you collude with Israel and they call it Russia collusion.

#
Wew there's like 70 mods+plugins running right now, I barely remember what vanilla looks like anymore. Uh some good ones that work well:
>Project Nevada - adds cybernetic implants, custom visor overlays (EM vision in power armor = godly), tons of other random shit
> A World of Pain - adds ~100 landmarks and dungeons
> Ceasar's New Regime - Legion overhaul
> Nevada Skies - adds sexy immersive weather and lighting
> New Vegas AntiCrash - keeps the game from shitting itself from all the mods
> WME and/or WMX - overhauls weapon mod system
> Monster Mod - tons of new mobs
Plenty of options for texture packs, etc (NMC, Enhanced Shaders) but the more you change the graphics the more unstable the game gets, pain in the ass getting them to play nice with other mods

Hey thanks. If I was on my desktop I'd say this is a waste since I could just use 4chanX but it's ded so I'm still on my tablet on Clover. Actually posting the IDs helps me out faster.

Spinless milksops see which way the wind is blowing
That is all
Never forget that one fucking month ago that worthless faggot was arm in arm with McCain and Romney trying to get Moore forced out

have they seriously not voted yet

when are they voting

Sup Forums pls go

>Who's next?

Hondurans. He already zapped Nicaraguans.

she doesnt love you

OF FUCKING COURSE

Yeah, I'm surprised Theresa May allowed it on television

Dems are stalling.

That's how you know he won't be charged with anything in the end.

6h

>No ENB's

Any new info today? Is the GOP Tax bill good?

Remember when you said she was a RINO that needs to leave the party?

10/10 filename

t. grimes

>/ptg/ is tay country desu

Late tonight, user.

I'm both tired and excited at the same time.
What sucks is I have work in the morning, but whatever.

break it down please. I'm calling baloney. It's the """"WHITE""" mixing with their own kind.

>Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

>Unknown: "That's huge fucking news there."

>Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice fucking furniture. I treated her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big ass tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

>Bush: "Your girl's hot as dick. In the purple."

>Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

>Bush: "Shit. The Donald has scored. Whoah my nigga."

>Trump: "Look at you. You are a fucking pussy."

>Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

>Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

>Bush: "It better not be the fucking publicist. Shit, it's, it's her."

>Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some fucking Tic Tacs just in case I start fucking her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start fucking them. It's like a magnet. Just fuck. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

>Bush: "Whatever the fuck you want."

>Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

>we never finished the job and killed off all the injuns all those years ago
I know they're currently in the process of committing mass demographic suicide but I would have preferred it ended sooner

Imagine how retarded her political opinions are.

>what Binney calls “The New Praetorian Guard” — the highly politicized surveillance state

Ugh.

What are the legitimate Democrat complaints about the tax bill? From where I stand, I will net a significant drop in my taxes. Fuck yeah.

They colluded with Russia to help Israel

Big difference

>Dems are stalling.

It's all they have left. This shit is gonna pass.

>mfw tendies are now in the oven

yeah me too

Vote in 6h.
It's good enough.

these numbers may be off

VT is only 6% non white... it would be hard for 6% to be true there, and NY 2%... what a load of shit

This shitshow better not fuck with me watching Gold Rush and Livepd

JUST

8 years

FLIM FLAM!

Reposting from last thread, sorry the tax man fucked over your family, user.
Woah there tiger, I'm not defending estate taxes in the least, they would monumentally fuck my family over. I'm just saying they might be a part of McCain's decision making.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian?amp

Kinda of a dick move

Guy I am freaking the FUCK out right now.... We're so fucking fucked, Trump is going to fucking JAIL guys, this is huge.... We're all fucked.... Is there any evidence that Hillary will take legal action against Trump voters after she is sworn in sometime next month? I registered to vote Republican for this election..... Did I just sign my own arrest warrant?!?!?!?! I seriously can't even think straight I'm fucking shaking..... Guys we're so fucked. I mean, look, we ALL knew something was fishy about Trump.... We all suspected something like this, but we voted for that evil man anyway!! What were we thinking oh god oh god.... Hillary is going to round us up isn't she? Madam President's first orders will be to throw us in cattle cars..... We're so fucking fucked good fucking dammit I'm literally crying right now I'm so scared......

>Taylor Shit
>country

He doesn't call them obstructionists for nothing.

Alternatively unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian?amp

They're in their dying days, I honestly don't think they'll be much longer, as much as it sucked to have them shitting up the board for a month and a half
Report what you can if you want to try and speed it up. Or don't. I personally don't find it worth the 10 seconds

after today this is the guy I cant stand the most

I knew better than trying to stay up for this. Glad I napped.

F L I M
L
A
M

There aren't enough free gibs for people who don't pay taxes anyway, and rich people are evil.

>What are the legitimate Democrat complaints about the tax bill?

It will supercharge the economy, which they don't want.

I don't even want to know tbhfam.

so what's the narrative they're trying to push and why is that narrative bullshit /ptg/?