How did he get behind the shield when there was power-plasma gushing out all around it?

How did he get behind the shield when there was power-plasma gushing out all around it?

Also why did Lancer become a wizard?

Honestly I haven't played "Type-Moon" I've only seen Fate/Zero but there was so much in this show that didn't make sense

Command spells, son.

Also he was summoned as a caster. his true name s CĂș Chulainn and can be summoned into multiple classes.

>Also why did Lancer become a wizard?

You can also summon him as a dinosaur.

What was the point of this? It's only 1 episode.

to advertise the mobile game.

Advertisement, what else?

It was more 2-3 episodes in length but there will probably be more OVAs later as the story from the mobage has already finished.

To advertise the mobage and the upcoming series.

to catch 'em all

>why did Lancer become a wizard
Choochoolain is basically Irish Hercules, he can do basically everything since he's a primo Berserker as well

Can Heracles be a caster?

I think just Beserker and and Archer.

>Also why did Lancer become a wizard?
Putin said everyone can become wizard in New Year night. He probably slav in soul

Because when you liberate Cu from his Lancer luck he can solo everyone

What did she do to deserve this

Herk can be summoned in any class except Caster.

Does he ride the Centaur when summoned as Rider?

She isn't a meme like the fucking ginger bitch.

I couldnt care less about her death

You're not supposed to. She dies in the VN and nobody thinks back at her. She was a meaningless victim more.

When Roman dies to save the planet and history and (you) get so mad you punch a former demon king god in the face upset, and the finale is all about a flashback about Roman's thinking and the afterstory is Nasu making Guda/Ritsuka hallucinate him in his room, recalling how they met while fighting the tears and wishing to hear his voice again.

Well that just means you're a faggot.

*mobage