Even north korea knows the world is round

even north korea knows the world is round...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4
youtu.be/GQotKoEBjyk?t=347
youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
youtube.com/watch?v=L-2pPhw0RuY
youtube.com/watch?v=IEB6gKGHrNE
youtube.com/watch?v=sTsRw_OJyFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here is a pic of them being gay about it

why does all their technology look so... 80's movie fake? like props. can someone confirm if thats really how radar shit looks?

flat earth threads originate in

This guy knows.... the world is round....

>*clap clap clap*
>yay
And those fuckbags threaten the world with nuclear annihilation. Let that sink in for a moment.

this is his nuke.

new thread topic. north korea releases nuke pics

apparently it flies into space and and everything

are we going to die ?

zzzz

What's the range on this one?

Kim jong un is a fat kike

This is coming out is the country that takes propaganda photos of their totally wealthy citizens' l337 computers... that have no power cords going to them. So yeah that's either fake or the Ukrainian who sold them the hardware is taking the picture

>the Ukrainian who sold them the hardware is taking the picture

such truth, but our people and outside observers recorded the event by sat/radar

Why can't America just leave rocket man alone? If he wouldn't constantly have to prepare for some surprise attack and develop nukes he would build humanity a Moon base with all the effort he puts into rocketry. youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4

About 13,000 km they say.

I was being cheeky, I know it was real and it was USA deep state connected Ukrainians that gave tech to NK and no, FBI, I will not answer your questions.

Kim Jong-un is pretty redpilled about most of history and current events around the world. I have seen a North Korean documentary (or propaganda show) years ago, most of it was correct. His view is more accurate then that of that of any Western countrys hands down

He is. He lived his youth in Switzerland so he has seen how the world is from our own media.

They recently showed a French/American documentary about him here and he had commented to his Japanee ex-chef how Japan and every country has stores full of stuff where people can easily buy groceries while his country apparently has nothing. Obviously he is not blind to their problems.

>wearing thick winter jackets inside
they got missiles, but no heat

Still better than having a Trudeau.

Why is it always americans when it comes to dumbass shit like antivaxxers, flat earthers and all that stupid conspiracy shit?

but the contry can produce enough food for everyone. instead of spending on nukes and brainwashing his people he should lead will moral. he is a terrible person.

check the trips

it's spelt Turdeau

I wish you guys would elect Don Cherry and Rick Mercer.

Kim or the others? I used to think that they have to smile for him, but sometimes it seems Kim has to pretend just as much, like it's his best day ever. youtu.be/GQotKoEBjyk?t=347

Don't we have lasers to shoot down trajectories threatening us?

I don't know if they can, they're cold and rocky country, half the size of Finland with four times the population. They spend a lot on army but the army is always ordered to do agricultural work too. Maybe they're just overpopulated like Africa.

nah, Bob and Doug

I wish I lived in Finland. :(

guy left of kim looks oddly white

Where do you live where that looks 'white'?

They have to redirect their production to protect themselves from the jew menace. Look at what's happening to Germany now.

Just move to West-Midwest and you probably have the same thing with better weather.

Northern Midwest here. We often get to -40c here.

Exactly, round and flat, like a disc.

I live in Finland-Lite. Everywhere around me is people with 'inenenen' in their last name, a fucking river named Jarvi, a University named Finlandia, a bar called the Suomi Pub, and Finn Fests every summer where you hear Ievan Polkka ad naeusium.

It's just not the same.

America

Sounds colder than Lapland but it's much more southern place so there is no polar night. Also in summer it's probably just sunnier and as warm as Finland. I don't know what Americans are missing, just move there, I would.

He knows that America never attacked a country with nukes and that is their only protection.

>America never attacked a country with nukes
?????

Yep, They can only put their focus on one field and they can never be as good as USA on any of them, but only in nuclear weapons they can be good enough.

And from history they know that pacifying west by dismantling missile/nuclear programs never did anyone good.

Yeah midwest is a weirdly cold place and also hot place. Literally worst climate in the world. Must be miserable. Probably why those rural retards voted Drumpf.

Radar looks like retro vector graphics (similar to the dethstar scene in Starwars or pong). That's not to say radar technology has not advanced, it's just how a radar scope works. Look up radars on Wikipedia to get a better idea of how they scan for position and altitude. The software has to basically plot where the disturbance is on an x or y axis. Also consider hardware capabilities take longer to advance than software.
The pic is a different story. It looks like they put an overlay of some matrix-esque text on a Google Earth image for a photo shoot.

the notion of touching another man or "hugging" when absolutely elated being gay is semitic as fuck.

>"I am retarded hurr durr"

He means a country with nukes, not using nukes to attack a country. Check your 'tism.

Ah, that's what I get for being drunk.

i remember the first time I got a rocket on the moon in kerbal. keep at it kimmy!

Kim has got nuclear weapons. No-one bosses around Kim. Be like Kim.

Tfw you're learning the game, first you build ridiculous 50 booster structures in hopes of going fast and far, then you learn that less is more and build a cheap slim rockets which gets you to Mun or even Minmus and back with almost no effort. youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

What do you think the Atom bombs dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki were?
The NorKos deserve a neutron bomb. No one wants the baggage the Kim dynasty has created. Best just vaporize the brainwashed meat.

these photos were actually not staged, and were candidly-taken as their success unfolded.

the reason why they were in this more-bland-than-usual room/area, is because it’s a hardened underground facility. and this particular location they were at, was an OSS (oh shit shelter), like the US has all over, for continuity of government, in case of nuclear war, disaster, etc.

which means; kimfag and senpai were fearful of a retaliatory nuclear or decapitation-type strike on their location.

t. well-educated analyst user

>The NorKos deserve a neutron bomb.
Why though? They live in their own country and you live on yours. Why does anyone deserve bombs? It's fucking sick mentality. youtube.com/watch?v=L-2pPhw0RuY

this will happen in our lifetime

There actually are white North Koreans out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=IEB6gKGHrNE

Kim is still at war with S. Korea. That's why... S. Korea is a western ally to the end. The US is merely muscle. They done fucked up thinking they're nuke is going to grant them a pass. If they strike the US they're fully fucked off the map. WHY? He's a rogue international hazard. That's why. You're kind of not with with the program Finsu.

kek i know just how you feel.
>built a large rocket to reach the moon
>big dreams, even bigger budget
>never got off the ground
>keep adding onto it
>monstrous size, can't even see it fully zoomed out in builder
>never goes anywhere
>frustration keeps building up just like the rocket
>it's a fucking disaster
>run out of cash
>can't figure anything out
>realize the solid rocket boosters don't use fuel tanks
>jesus christ
>redesign the whole thing
>get to the moon
>land
>lander falls on its side from the slanted surface

it takes several minutes for it to reach orbit. stupidfuckinnewfag.

They wont strike the US unless attacked first, Kim isn't suicidal. His game now it to get back to "negotiations" like his father and grandfather and after getting a decent reserve of supplies, stop honoring any deals. This is why Trump is so important here, he understands deals and has seen the past ones fail and wont fall for it. The only way, other than US attacking, that the NK attack anyone is if the government is backed into a corner with no other options, but this is unlikely since the population has no voice or means of resistance.

It's just question of ink on paper, not real war if they're not fighting.

So he just walked from the field into some hut with monitors during the 52 minute flight time. Yeah he was clearly frightened of testing some missile. youtube.com/watch?v=sTsRw_OJyFU

They're just taking Earth Hour seriously in NK.

If I was Kim I would just want idiot-proof defense system against US and then bring NK back to normal trade with rest of the world.

They've worked 30 years for this nuke, they won't give up on it in any negotiations. But I can't see why they would want war with anyone, they can't gain anything.

Exactly.

It is almost 100% that he isn't going to give up nukes since he has put so much into them. If he wants to succeed though he is going to need to kiss ass, which is something his government style probably wont allow. So we will keep seeing the current maneuvering we are seeing now.

Truth is, the only real solution is re-unification. Nothing else, besides a full scale war, is going to work.

they wear winter jackets inside room wtf?? no heating system?

that fat nigger is playing KSP

This could just be a quickly built "shed" or they plan to leave soon so no sense adding time by removing clothing. I am also not well versed on their customs, so maybe it would be rude to take off clothing in front of the top leader. But like you asked, it could be a lack of heating.

>when maneuver node was just perfect and your missile didn't hit japanese suburb

>This could just be a quickly built "shed"

that makes sense. or maybe this radar room is normally for low rank officers and they don't spend extra money for heating low ranks.

Based Kimmy used to come on Sup Forums

They lied to Kim, the missiles won't hit.

fml, their night sky is beautiful due to lack of pollution and lights , gotta give'em dat.

Some humans choose to suffer, they might choose to stay cold or hungry and not relax too much, because they like to stay strong and they know that too much ease causes weakness. Keep the danger close.

He's playing Kerbal space program
Is a fake stimulation of a globe Earth
The kikes sold him a 20 dollar video game for 200 million

No, they're just fucking retarded. They're using human feces as fertilizer.

Is he smoking?

Both are past their peak, sadly.

Someone screwed up the photoshop tracteorty location of their missle in the two photos. Nice try. Fake news