mixtape.moe/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/ftityg.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=8q-54lbHBMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3

here is jazz and jesse

If you can't afford $10/month I don't want you in my white nationalist movement, we got enough poor white trash 1.0 types already

Also drop the meme flag kid

You are a piece of shit

the problem is though if this mom n pop operation gets targeted by the enemy and their subscribers get doxxed, it could lead to trouble for the subscribers
frankly i don't need the stress

my.mixtape.moe/ftityg.mp3

Simply not true.

Go be poor somewhere else nigger

kys

how is that not true? what are you, retarded? if i could send a money order and get the paywall shit, i would. it's just not worth it when these guys have a target on their back and who fucking knows how much security they have. i would 100% lose my job

You don't even use your name...

Go be poor somewhere else

what is this, a sneak peak?
it's only the first 40 mins of a 3 hour podcast

you pay with a credit card you dumb fuck

Also

>implying you have a job

You know you can pay with bitcoins..or in your world are bitcoin transactions doxxable as well?

>You know you can pay with bitcoins.
Only yearly.

thanks!

So anfita can take a 16 digit CC number and finds out who it belongs too?

Like is said
>implying you have a job

Stay poor faggot. Go listen to chappo trap house or something

or the processors, who regularly get hacked, might
yeah
not worth it, sven. sorry. the value isn't there

Get a prepaid credit card and pay for it nigger.

No but their friends in actual legit organizations can. Antifa are the shit smeared toes of the ZOG golem.

>what is identity theft

You don't even put in.your name or address.

Just admit you are super poor, like nigger tier poor

>not worth it, sven. sorry. the value isn't there
This. The show is shit, even from a fanboy perspective the quality is atrocious. Talking over each other, getting off topic (if there even IS a real topic), making stupid self referntial inside jokes...and and and. Garbage.

I am nigger tier poor please upload thx

Stop being a pussy.

fuck off kike

how many hoops do you want me to jump through to give ten bucks to a podcast?
i'm not going to sub to this. the idea is retarded to me. do they deserve shekels? absolutely. but their model has some problems and this isn't news to anyone. i don't see the big deal. tons of free content out there
do you think don black wants to beg for donations on his show? i know it's a different kind of show. but he's paying server fees and paying for radio time on rense. and he's not a rich guy
i do pretty well
they always wanted to be o&a. sven sees himself as opie with a touch of ant (jokes, song parodies) he really lies in bed at night thinking "fuck, i'm great"
but they're not naturally funny guys. it's not a show like that, either. the show should be constantly restating the narratives in light of current events. not buddy radio. they're not making a good show. i'd only send them money to support what they're ultimately doing, or really what enoch is ultimately doing

>larp flag

You stormies really are low iq.
"Dur your jokes are dumb dur"

> I do well for myself
For a poor nigger

there's nothing wrong with being poor

dude
anyone familiar with o&a, primarily with how quick anthony was, can see this show as a poor imitation. sven even directly takes from the show. i'm waiting for him to start using the car crash for 90% of his shit where he goes "oof" because the joke didn't land (with anyone)
you can tell mike gets annoyed. the show is important and the content is critically important. the comedic talent isn't there to try to dilute this show with that shit. anthony cumia is the fastest and funniest man alive. he's not going to be matched by sven. they need to be themselves and the show would be better for it. let enoch go off, and be serious. be edgy, but be serious

There literally is though

Bump. Help a leaf surrounded by pajeets

what are you, a communist?

inb4
>user posts the link in an attempt to lure anons into paying for their paywall content in a blatant marketing scam

inb4
>You all should really consider subbing. It's only $10 a month.

inb4
>gibs me dat
>just give me the link faggot
>link me now!

inb4
>tons of proxies all thank the user for giving the link but they're all the same person

inb4
>based!
>thanks senpai!
>noice!
>thank you kind sir!
>oh fug :DDD
>there we go!

inb4
>shills then go onto promote other TRS podcasts by asking one another if X show is good or whether someone has a link to related episode

>2 fags talking about fag stuff
V.s.
>white nationalist podcast

Nice compression faggot
Do you people even think before you talk or type? I mean seriously what the fuck is this sperg shit?

I am not a poor faggot that can't afford $10/month but has a blacked.com subscription. You people disgust me. You are the reason this movement cant go mainstream.

Ant really is the comedic Mediterranean assassin supreme. When he really is ON he sounds like 10 guys giving their best one schtick. The 90 minutes of the latest DiPaolo felt like 30 minutes.

Just give us the download

>Muh movement isn't going anywhere because you goyim aren't giving ((((TRS)))) your shekels
Fuck off aut-kike fag

The show was great when they were doing it once a week but they don't have the content to fill the time now and it's gone into random shitposting.

Your characterization isn't very helpful/clear... Please elaborate.

It is a beautiful dance of sad people in front of computers. :D

Help a poorfag out.

I don't even make 10k a year

TRS is probably getting all their expenses paid by the likes of Notch and Spencer this paywall shit is just to throw bones to other content producers and to get some sweet bonuses for the main hermanos.

>tfw you're so rural and retarded you stifle the movement
I-I'm sorry

Lots of Gen Z fags like me who are in education. Help us redpill the children

well yeah
but the thing is, o&a is regularly mentioned by mike and sven as the inspiration for their show - what they want their show to be. they've literally said they want to be the o&a of the alt right/white nationalism
and they can't. sven isn't that funny. and his attempts to ape ant and be a board op like opie just derail the point of the show and derail mike

honestly i'm giving constructive criticism. old o&a isn't coming back. do your show

he is actually the funniest and quickest man on the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=8q-54lbHBMQ

No, it is cause of poor LARPing trash like yourself. Have you donated to Anglin? Cantwell? Or any of our doxxed brothers?

Of course you haven't, you are hear crying over 10/month. I am sorry I cant take you seriously, nor can anyone else

When is the next paranormies coming out?

>he keeps posting thinking I will read it

Wew

Oh man i forgot that already XD Fucking KING KONG XD

Listen I am rural as fuck middle class, but i know for a fact you can do $10/month

do whatever you want, sven
i know you read every word and i hope you take it to heart because you guys have a great show. just keep it on track.

Muh ecelebs. Fuck off.

Ok, i will tell mike to stop talking over Alex. Lord knows you want to hear from Alex more.

Take a pic of a sharpie in your pooper with a timestamp and I’ll post it

>muh nazi flag
>muh trailer
>my blacked.com subscription

You are a sad excuse of your race

I got a fucking nosebleed from this one... Prolapsed earlobes faggot needs to get mulched pronto.

he's good when he goes off, yeah
just be the board op. you come in with some great lines but you also let a lot of them come out half-baked and it just kills it. you have the song parodies and you steer the ship. you are a huge asset to the show. just me more ope and less ant because you're going to be more ope than ant when you try to be ant.

Idk its a nice demo, if its better than the usual shit they throw out i might pay 10$ a month. If its the same as the usual shit, i wont pay a god damn penny

plz gib

Why is it always the meme flag fags?

Really makes you think

>how many hoops do you want me to jump through to give ten bucks to a podcast?
That's one hoop. If you want to be a nigger then just admit it, don't blame it on other shit.

>using "nazi"
>equating my flag choice with poor living standards and low IQ
Return to reddit you shitlib faggot.

come on somebody post a fucking download

Put a sharpie in your pooper, take a pic with a timestamp, and I’ll deliver the full episode

Some an cap guy just did in the other thread I think.

There’s a based Aussie who usually posts. Help out Abbo

How much of a NEET do you have to be to not be able to afford $10/month. Like are you literally starving to death or some shit.

thank you

honestly with this climate i aint paying shit to anyone, i don;'t need a rabid pack of nigger loving faggots biting at my door or my employers. im gonna just vote and act in the manner i believe. not toss my info at some guy who married a jew to have access to his podcast where 50% is just two bitches shooting the shit. when TRS when all jew i stopped listening.

If you steal their content out of opsec paranoia reasons and don't want to feel like a jew nigger, I would just send them money in the mail.
I steal every episode but I don 't feel bad because I pay more than what a sub costs with cash d'nations.

Cry me a fucking river kid hahahahahahahahaha