How do i redpill my dad on ((Ben Shapiro))

my dad has started listening to benny boy and i want to redpill him on the jew.

what do i do?

Call him a cuck and tell him that he probably isn’t your biological father.

fpbp

Tell him if he wants to listen to a bitch he should consider getting back with mommy.

Hey dad, I know you like and agree with this guy and I don't actually have any disagreement with him on any relevant issue but hear me out. He's Jewish and therefore wrong because of reasons. Don't worry I'm no nazi I just hate all Jewish people

this

why jew hate for jew hate? jew hate for a good goddamned reason. shapiro is goy class jew faggotry at best

Nothing. Ben is a pretty cool dude.

Leave your dad alone and go masturbate to anime girls like a normal kid.

Besides Ben being a Jew, what other criticism do you have of him? Do you disagree with any of his ideas? What if ben was user and you had no idea he was jewish, what would you disagree with?

b8

his foreign policy

Ben is a literal cuck.

With the simple truth

Shapiro is a good dude when it comes to the most outer layer of politics.

If your dad wants to go deep into the abyss, you can show him some things. But if your dad doesn't seem to be the type to buy ideas like the elite sacrifice children and extract adrenalchrome from their live bodies, then Shapiro is fine.

show him how he avoids any topic and ignores truth when it does not serve him. like
pizzagate
FED banking system/Rothschild/Soros
jews intending to destroy the white race
mossad operations in business and politics - just google "black cube" - the same people weinstein hired to bail him out of allegations
etc...

Don't, he's an entry level. If someone uses Shapiro or Milo or Southern or some cringey eceleb, don't try to redpill them. If they're listening to Sargon or Peterson or some skeptic, definitely try to redpill them because people tend to get lost when going down the path of the fence-sitter. They develop this aversion to actually standing for anything or taking any action, becoming useless. Shapiro though, yeah don't worry about it.

Do it gradually so he won't turn off too quickly. Just start by saying that Shapiro's basically a neocon/neolib who get's a pass because he's fairly articulate and a good debater. Then progress to how he's an Israel shill and so on etc...

What's wrong with Shapiro?

He is a kike, now gtfo new faggot

thank you so much senpai

just start redpilling him on the JQ in general. he will soon come to terms with Mr. BS in good time

admit shapiro is good on most issues and is generally very reasonable, however he is a jew before he is an american, and is thus extremely israel biased/warmongering when it comes to the middle east

You would be a fool to try, What you want to do is to slowly ween him off the jew and on to more lets say right wing views.