Introducing the Nike Hijab

ALT RIGHT BTFO
instagram.com/p/BcLems7g3-9/

Just poo it

just more proof multiculturalism is a Jewish scheme to turn cultures into products

FPBP

>BTFO
how so? id do the same thing in their shoes its easy money

who actually cares
people who need it will buy it
people who don't won't
you must have a sad life to get worked up about nike releases

hijab
saturn symbol
fucking memes are alive

it's an item of clothing, does not have any religious significance. they must cover their heads so even with a beanie is ok.

don't THINK it will be a problem, but muslims get worked up about the weirdest stuff sometimes.

Good goy, one step closer to accepting Sharia into your home

Oh look, it's international capitalism marching lockstep with progressive liberalism, how odd.

>goy
>sharia
pick one and stick with it

Oy vey

Yeah, real powerful people there, faggot.
How convinced I am now.

Anything to cash in on brainlets.
Put this swoosh on your head goy

Based magyar

Hans, pre-heat the oven.

>Goes well with the new Allahu AkBarbie

>ugh who cares about stuff like omg just have fun!!

Something that genuinely scares me about the left is how they love to romanticize Islam
Everything they claim to be against (misogyny, sexism, the patriarchy, etc) is present in Islam, yet for some reason they completely deny this.
I cannot understand why they do this. It it because the majority of muslims are non-whites, therefore they are automatically oppressed?

LMAO

My high school had a swole hijabi. Basically we just live in really weird times

"Just do it"

Is not my favorite slogan for a jihadist.

>Wearing corporate advertisements as religious garb
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>It it because the majority of muslims are non-whites, therefore they are automatically oppressed?
Yes but also because they hate all of those things because ebil white men made it a thing in the west but its okay when another race does it because they arent white

Look to egypt

Muslim brotherhood claims to care about democracy, one man one vote, enlightenment values kind of shit. Of course they have a shady history and shady people who say horrible things but you can see them getting "domesticated" if a lot of things go right

Pro-american military dictatorship only cares about spending american taxpayer money on tanks and castles

Looks like the blue alien that sings opera in the 5th element.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
One has to simply look at the United State's foreign policy in the middle east to see how dumb of a mindset this is.

Self hating Jews are real. also
>trips

I understand wanting to make money but this is crossing a line that says "Nike doesn't care about women's rights" because they really don't. Apparently I'm turbo-super Hitler for thinking that way but let's be real Muslim fundamentalism is a terrible way to live.

their complaints about all that shit is just a front to undermine western civilisation
not only are muslims not part of western civilisation but they try to destroy it everywhere they go
they're not ideological allies, they're just a tool to destroy western civilisation

I wear one of those under my helmet when snowmobiling

Did Nike remarket it for Muslims? Fucking smart dude