SS and Hitler Youth

Does anyone have some ways I can learn about the technical side of the SS and Hitler Youth? I'm looking for how they started, how they were run, what they taught/valued/etc.

Hitler Youth looks chill af
youtu.be/1_F6UCIlSpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/NaziPrimerTheHitlerYouthManual
quora.com/What-were-the-training-requirements-like-for-the-Waffen-SS-Leibstandarte?share=1
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mfhg8bt5K0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkwy9WZEVSA
youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34
youtu.be/SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE
renegadetribune.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try google.com

Try looking up the Boy scouts before it became full of faggots and trannies.

There's a hitler youth manual out there in PDF, if you can't find it I'll try to get you a link.

I'd rather not having to sift through a shit load of (((propaganda)))

Already have a few things there, but I'm still interested in HY just because

in English?

Affirmative.

Nice, best of luck, user. Have some adorable Nazi kids for your efforts

archive.org/details/NaziPrimerTheHitlerYouthManual

:^)

Thank you good sir, have a top hat Hitler!

quora.com/What-were-the-training-requirements-like-for-the-Waffen-SS-Leibstandarte?share=1
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mfhg8bt5K0s

Are there tons of these things on Archive? I'd love some more "practical" stuff, not just the race science and German Volk stuff

I have a feeling this thread is going to be a good one

Who wants some feels?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkwy9WZEVSA

Start here we will show you the truth not the retarded shit for normies to consume
youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34

youtu.be/SYGF25asipc

We will show you the architect, give you the cheat codes

>click on first link
>2 hours long
Fuck, didn't know I was going for a ride.

Down the rabbit hole I guess.

this rabbit hole is deep brother, you will be btter for it however. You will everything you are looking for here

My autism levels are about hit levels that shouldn't even be possible, aren't they?

Damn user I came here to look at Nazi stuff not feel

Those kids must've had the GOAT childhood

>Nazi stuff
>Not feel
pick one

>In a timeline somewhere that photo is being taken and Hitler is being asked to tell the story about how he saved the white race all over again

SS vs /ss/ who wins?

Why would you do this to me, user?

your autism levels are about to create a dimension of their own but you will fucking eat it up, you will be like Neo in the chair plugged in just absorbing it all. You will fucking love it, start with the playlists they are the foundation for everything, we are pulling you out of the matrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE

God damn, that video was amazing. What's it mean if I feel more of a connection with Uncle Joe over Uncle Adolf?

We love you user, the Black Sun will never give up on you. Help us trigger the mass awakening
renegadetribune.com

We will destroy the enemies of man or die trying. But we will desert you, we will never give up

lol sorry *never desert

this is the final battle the last avatar is reborn, transcend the matrix we need you in this fight, we have such secrets to show you desu such secrets