Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/disorders/dependent-personality-disorder-symptoms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

>in a show meant to teach people not to be selfish
Have you seen the last episode?
Everybody has a selfish heart, it's how you act on it and that struggles can make you stronger.

>it's different when it's somebody else.
Would you have hated Nozomi if she had switched with Mana?
According to you DokiDoki is about not being selfish and Nozomi is quite selfish

This is already so much better than Max Heart.

>Everybody has a selfish heart, it's how you act on it and that struggles can make you stronger.
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that the show was about why you shouldn't be selfish and Mana is a bad example because her selfishness is at odds with the show.
>Would you have hated Nozomi if she had switched with Mana?
No. I wouldn't like her as much as I do now but Nozomi is still the type of character that I find myself drawn to.

> the show was about why you shouldn't be selfish
According to?

There are different kinds of selfish and it's how you act on it.

> I wouldn't like her as much as
Wow.

And Nozomi and Mana are the same character archetype of genki polyannas.
Though Nozomi is a well written one at that, and Mana is atypical since normally those archetype character tend to be incapable at a lot/most things while Mana is a "is great at everything sue"

Your criticism is that of a retard.

If you had just said she's a sue and Mana being Mana means that nothing in the series has any tension because Mana will fix it, that's just a matter of tastes.
It's like Shiba Tatsuya, many don't like that he's a Gary Stu who's a walking nuke. Others love it.

Calling Mana selfish, and loving Nozomi is conflicting.

My first post on Sup Forums in 2017 belongs to /pc/! Happy new year, may your hearts go kyunkyun and dokidoki.

KONO

A

TTO

SUGU

That's because Saki is cuter than Nagisa, though Honoka is cuter than Mai.

Splash Star villains are really good. And just wait until Michiru and Kaoru appear, it gets way better.

Also, don't listen to not-nagisa haters here.

It is still 2016 in the real time zones.

Calling Mana selfish is retarded to begin with.

She herself flat out admitted she was.

What does Saki smells like/

I can admit I'm not a little girl. That doesn't mean it's true.

Bread.

>According to?
The fact that they state in every episode that you shouldn't be selfish.
>There are different kinds of selfish and it's how you act on it.
This only comes up in the last episode though. You can't say the show's about that when the message you claim it's giving is only relevant in one episode.
>If you had just said she's a sue and Mana being Mana means that nothing in the series has any tension because Mana will fix it, that's just a matter of tastes.
I dislike her for that too but I also dislike that she goes against everything the show preaches.
>Calling Mana selfish, and loving Nozomi is conflicting.
No it's not. They're completely different characters who are handled differently. Just because they're both selfish doesn't make them equal. When Nozomi acts selfish the narrative calls her out for it which is part of why I can accept it. When Mana acts selfish those who call her out are treated as being in the wrong (see Makoto, Rikka, and Alice in episode 16, Makoto in the episode where she quits being and idol, and Proto Selfish in the last episode) and the show rewards her for it.

I can dislike Mana for being selfish while accepting it from Nozomi because the narrative treats them completely differently.

You know that nobody agrees or thinks the same flawed and obsessed, stupid sentiments that you do. Right?

She wanted everyone to be happy because it made her dokidoki. That's selfish. Also she steals every girl.

I do.

Samefagging doesn't count.
Delusions aren't facts.

I agree with that user.

Different kinds of selfish.
Mana never acted to deliberately harm people.

How is she anything like the Jikochuu they've battled?

And the finale is the most relevant of anything.

Mana's whole character is helping others but yet she's oh so selfish because she's had a few moments where she wanted to do good even if the other party didn't want her help (in the moment).

I think you don't understand how many mana followers there are.

It's not so much that Mana was just like her enemies, but more that the whole concept of "doing the right thing can lead to bad consequences sometimes" wasn't explored nor written properly.

Asides not firing at Regina or overworking herself at the festival, she never made any serious mistakes and developed due to that.

This was the worst year of Precure, hope Kira will save Precure from the ded threads.

Precure is fine
/pc/ turned into a mass of hate unlike their caring imouto

this guy represents average human bein. Apparently if you try to be Mana and overwork you can die.

>How is she anything like the Jikochuu they've battled?
I never said she was. I said she was selfish and that I don't like her because being selfish goes against the theme of the show. There's nothing wrong with that.
>And the finale is the most relevant of anything.
It's really not. Especially when it contradicts the rest of the show.
>she's oh so selfish because she's had a few moments where she wanted to do good even if the other party didn't want her help
Except that's not what happened at all. She completely ignored her friends's feelings to do what she wanted to. Just because they had a positive outcome in the long run doesn't make it right.

Precure is not fine no matter how hard you try to rewrite history this late, mahotard.

Go Princess killed Precure but thankfully Maho is fixing it up.

I said "fine" not "masterpiece"

(You)

user is just jealous Mana has a bigger cock than him.

Don't try to use popularity to prove your point. Having a popular opinion doesn't make it right.

How come an old dude is cuter than the precures?

>tfw mahofags will soon be gone only to be replaced by zealous /u/ faggots
Is it our fate to suffer?

Precure is still not fine.

If GoPri killed precure then Maho is hell.

>complains about /u/
>posts Doki
>posts Regina

I don't understand what side you're on.

>makeup
Slut.

>implying mahofags won't just become krkr haters in an attempt to show that their season wasn't that bad
It happens every year.

Doki being /u/ is anti-dokist's construct.

>Mana feels Regina can be saved and isn't inherently bad
>Makopi wants her dead, the others don't trust Regina
Yet Mana is the selfish one?
Makopi getting her way would have meant that Regina would have died, is retribution somehow not selfish or less selfish?

And regarding Makoto want to quit as an idol, Mana was considering Makopi's feelings. Even if Makopi didn't express those or Mana made wrong assumptions.
At worst it's very one track minded from Mana, at best it's like a mother telling her kid to eat his vegetables.

I had a dream the other night that gay Bilbo was throwing a Christmas party and trying to get into Frodo's pants while Ranko in a bunnysuit that pushed her boobies up was swimming laps in their indoor pool. What did my subconscious mean by this?

dumb hetposter

>rare
>pic from OP

fampai pls

This, the tv ratings Precure were very low this year, and the movie had bad sales

Your latent homosexuality is becomming a thing.

Pripara is Killing precure

Wasnt the movie a whole success? and the Mofurun plush the top toy sold on Amazon jp?

I didn't know it was homosexual to be aroused by Ranko's underage boobers.

>Yet Mana is the selfish one?
Yes because she still ignored how bad she was making her friends feel while choosing to favor someone she didn't know over them.
>Makopi getting her way would have meant that Regina would have died, is retribution somehow not selfish or less selfish?
Except that's wrong. Makoto never says she wants Regina dead. Rather she just doesn't like that Mana is siding with someone who is perfectly okay with her side destroying an innocent kingdom and trying to destroy another. Mana not being friends with Regina wouldn't lead to her dying and I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
>Mana was considering Makopi's feelings.
No she wasn't. If she was she wouldn't have tried to trick her by pretending to be Marie Ange and she also wouldn't have made Makoto quitting all about herself. Remember how her main argument was that Makoto singing made her (Mana) happy? That's not thinking about Makoto's feelings.

I also remember hearing this. If that isn't the case, then the entire existence of maho is sadder.

Maho toys were practically printing money
Nothing else matters to a show made to sell said toys

>Except that's wrong
What do you think Makoto would have done?
What happens to pretty much every Precure villain who doesn't turn to good?
They die.

Without Mana she would have been just one of many villains returned to darkness as Nagisa's fairy put it so nicely.

>she wouldn't have tried to trick her by pretending
People can make mistakes.

Such a selfish girl, tried her hardest to help everyone out but a few flawed examples make her oh so selfish.

inb4 Love is a great girl while she didn't even give Daisuki an answer.

Mofurun toy sales were amazing, and according to the japs I follow on Twitter the movie was a huge success even with people who don't watch the series.

>Maho toys were practically printing money
No, MOFURUN toys were printing money. There is a difference. Literally nobody cares about the cures, not even little girls.

That's good, at least it served its purpose.

>peach manju
It must be like a butt and breast in one.

>new year
>First things first
>discuss Mana

Is that good or bad?

Isn't it funny how the new cures are basically based on Mofurun?

>fairy forms
>tiny hats
>animal ears

God knows what sort of Precure project was cancelled before someone on toei said "ALRIGHT GUYS, DROP EVERYTHING LETS REHASH MOFURUN, PRUINT MONEY DESU!"

>Isn't it funny how the new cures are basically based on Mofurun?
No.

Have you ever met someone who forces you to do things because he/she thinks it is good for you without considering what do you think about it? And I don't mean your mother. These people don't even understand why you would refuse their help. It is selfishness but just different kind. It is maybe adorable when Mana does it, but it is horrid when you actually meet someone like that.

It just means I've already wasted the first 2 hours of a new year.

But I'm happy I have learned to never go into power level discussions again unless I just give some parody answers.

I'm a diagnosed autist.

Happy new year user!

>but it is horrid when you actually meet someone like that
Actually...

psychcentral.com/disorders/dependent-personality-disorder-symptoms/

>What do you think Makoto would have done?
Not killed her. Makoto just wanted Regina to leave alone and stop causing them trouble.
>What happens to pretty much every Precure villain who doesn't turn to good?
>They die.
The Selfish trio and Close both survived even without turning good. What makes you think that >without Mana she would have been just one of many villains returned to darkness when in Doki itself villains that didn't turn good got to continue living in the end?
>People can make mistakes.
This is true but what Mana did wasn't just make one mistake. She displayed a pattern of being selfish to the point that even two-fifths of the team didn't trust her to regard their feelings.

Put some clothes on, whore.

well, if you going whit the concept of part animal/part human cure Mofurun has, then yeah!

if anything they should have planned out the series to include CureMofu outside the movie, at least that way, the toei creative staff wouldnt be so blatant for the next cures.

Hidoi!

The Doki villains were lucky.
And do you know the difference between pretty much every, and every?

Just like you didn't seem to know the difference between too capable and capable.

> What makes you think that
Because the villains were directly in her way, and if they don't flee after taking some damage they can only die. (if they don't turn good)
Do you think Makoto would have spared Regina?

> a pattern
A whole pattern yes, the only pattern is Mana wanting to do good and help everybody.

It means the only thing keeping you from turning into a full-blown faggot is Ranko.

My heterosexuality is doomed!

>The Selfish trio ... survived even without turning good.
>The Doki villains were lucky.

Do you even remember that your point was, that Doki villains survived thanks to Mana? And yes it was thanks to her, because Ace would slaughter them.

I should watch this movie again

Ultimately the selfish trio were lucky.

I doubt you've even fully watched the show.

I don't watch shows for children.

>Do you think Makoto would have spared Regina?
No but she didn't spare the Selfish trio either and yet they still got to live to the end without turning good. So again: what makes you think that Regina would have died if she hadn't befriended Mana?
>the only pattern is Mana wanting to do good and help everybody.
Nope. The pattern is Mana ignoring her friends's feeling in favor of her own. That's why Makoto and Aguri kept the fact that Aguri intended to fight Regina a secret from her. They couldn't trust her to respect and consider their feelings.
>
>Do you even remember that your point was, that Doki villains survived thanks to Mana? And yes it was thanks to her, because Ace would slaughter them.
Except that's also wrong. Remember when Ira lost his memories and Rikka defended him from Aguri? Aguri herself pointed out that they shouldn't be trying to kill the Selfish trio. Mana didn't do anything to keep the Selfish trio from being killed.

Manaism was a mistake.

>Aguri herself pointed out that they shouldn't be trying to kill the Selfish trio.
Did you actually believe her? Reactions of other girls made her realize that she was going too far and saved her face by lecturing them again. She wanted to blow Ira into petals like she wanted to murder Regina TWICE.
>Mana didn't do anything to keep the Selfish trio from being killed.
She tamed Aguri, but yes it was also Rikka's work.

you mess with Mana sama and you mess with me, nerd

>Makoto and Aguri want to fight Regine for a thing she didn't do (destruction of the kingdom)
>Somehow Mana not wanting a fight is being selfish
Makoto was the one throwing a tantrum, Rikka and Alice while they didn't trust Regina didn't have a problem with Mana befriending Regina.

>what makes you think that Regina
>No Mana
She probably would have survived with Makoto beaten down.

Rikka and Alice probably never becoming cures.

Ace is a grade-A bullshitter ultimately consumed by Mana's gravity.

Don't call my daughter a slut!

Tell your daughter she forgot her bra at my place.

I know you're talking to him but stay away from my ex-wife's daughter

How can anyone like Ace, aside her being prettiest of oldhags?

Don't talk to my wife's son like that!

>Almost 2017 in my shit hole country
>Posting on Precure thread

Hot damn. My favourite already.

I'm sickened but curious.

She's quite a bad ass fighter.

But she's a brat yea.
They could have made her much more likeable if she was like a carbon copy of Lina Inverse.
She would have probably dropped literal nukes on Regina though but with Lina it would have been different in a way.
Notable that she's not a self-righteous brat.

BEARCKD

just like this nagisa's doujins, every time i see something so pure corrupted so horribly, i cant help to shed a tear.

I initially thought those were curtains but they were actually BEARS!