Sargon of Akkad

Tell me everything I need to know about this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
kilroyevent.com/featuredSpeakers.php
youtube.com/watch?v=I5ajF8Ust9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a bear

i was just going to say this.

he's like 1/16th nigger or something

nothing in this world is what it seems
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
imgur.com/gallery/aFKst
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html

But don't worry the Black Sun is on top of it
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/

He has an 8" dick

He can't read

i think this is the only reason he cucks on race. which is kind of silly, because to the average person, he's just white and English. i remember Millennial Woes thinking exactly that and being surprised when Sargon said he had African genes. but it just sounds silly.

kekistani personified

Closet fascist LARPing as a civil nationalist whilst never condemning fascists because he fears his own audience equally as much as bad press.

Gets triggered to easily and lashes out at his supporters on twitter.

90% of this e celeb crowd cuck out eventually.

So basically, the guy's a tremendous faggot?
Any Jewish genetics?

see The Black Sun rises

He likes the penor

alright guy

could be better

He's a nonce
He's an eedjit
He's a knob
He's full of himself

>25% black
>atheist
>doesn't give a shit about white race dying out
>won't name the jew
>the creator of kekistan
>considers himself a centrist/classical liberal, usually lands on the left side of the spectrum
>posted bunch of black dicks on twitter "looool I've showed these nazis, not gay, not a cuck btw"
>raises his wifes son

The greatest leader of our generation.

should probably kill himself

Illiterate.

>>posted bunch of black dicks on twitter "looool I've showed these nazis, not gay, not a cuck btw"
he does that? i'll put his "this week in stupid" series on in the bg, but if that's true, i don't know if i can listen to him anymore. that's just juvenile and dumb.

Sage

>some youtube fag
>"leader"

Cuck

He's a combination of disingenuity, intentional ignorance and some extreme confirmation bias. Really embarrassing guy overall.

kind of annoying, good gateway for redpilling normies, that’s it

I believe he said his grandfather was black.

>the creator of kekistan
you're too fucking cute
sage all e-celeb cancer threads. e-celebs are for normies, not Sup Forums

Sargon pls

Don't all e-celebs though?

has absolutely no impact whatsoever on ur life unless u follow him. not even other youtubers mention him anymore after his disastrous joe rogan interview.

Jewish

He is a cuck.

Source?

is he a bottom or top

This one comment on his newest video is all the proof you need that he's an invaluable ally. Yes, he's the leader of the Kekistani cringe crowd, but entry level red pills, the more obvious truths that lead you down the rabbit hole, they are incredibly important. He is /ourguy/.

he's extreme. he goes on about immigration and jews all the time

None whatsoever.

Fuck off m8, that's shit and you know it

He named the Rothschild's, ooooooooo
He didn't name the Jew, he never brings up the JQ, he's a faggot

fuck off faggot, do your own research

Fat, arrogant centrist. Smells like Monster Munch. Revealed himself to be true amateur tier in interview with Jared Taylor.

Did you just assume her gender?

>Implying he didn't mean it ironically and didn't backpedal for 3-4 tweets following that one

Holy shit is this real?
EEEEEEEEWWWWWW

He'll tell you everything youll need to know.

>Never denied the holocaust

I've seen these youtubers kilroyevent.com/featuredSpeakers.php
They are garbage and blue pilled pro-Jew cucks. Beware of controlled op fags,

Is a leftist but still wants to keep free speech and some money.

HE STINKS AND I DONT LIKE HIM

he is a faggot

He is anti european. He has a mixed race child of a nother man he is raising therefore logically his tendency is to lean progressive.

What critical to know about him is he puts out right leaning bait to gain your agreement, then he slowly but consistently takes a sharp left turn. He does this in a way implying he has convinced you or won an argument or debate. I believe they call this classic sophistry.

Don't know anything about him, but looking at that picture makes my creepdar go off big time.

Sargon is GOAT you jealous cucks

Can’t be true he personally know from realiable sources he takes a shower every February the 31th.

this

He's good on a lot of things but not great on every issue.
He serves his purpose well, but he's not perfect. But I don't know why some people expect to be able to find someone who is.
Think for yourselves instead of hoping to be able to find and latch onto someone else who can think for you.

Fuck off leddit

>believe they call this classic sophistry
It‘s even blow shopistry, every argument is „well actually (according to my autistic definitions shared by nobody except a handful other skeptics) you are wrong therefore i have won the argument“

Ive started watching his uploads about a year back, cool dude. Has excellent points. Agree on nearly everything. His ego is getting the better of him tho now that he is getting more subs.

He's a mixed bag I think, entry level redpills but gets cucky on race and ethnonationalism. Thinks he's smarter than he is.

>Sore gone of a cukk

Jews literally don't identify as white.
My friend went and got his DNA tested for ancestry and shit, told me he was 30% Jewish.
He got really religious and cut ties.

What's wrong with Reddit?

He is a cuckold. Fuck him. Your time is better spent listening to Totalitarian Martial Industrial mixes.

He's just another unintelligent rightist who thinks he's "left wing" and intelligent because he talks really smugly.

A kind gentle knock off of pol

he made a video titled nazis are bad

>after his disastrous joe rogan interview
Fucking lol. The faggot couldn't handle a meathead asking for specific instances of him getting "harassed"

[citation needed]

Atheist

he has a sexy voice

I think he's worried it would alienate a big chunk of his fanbase. If he cucks on race while still giving race realists a platform he can effectively play both sides.

1/8 Negro Civic Nationalist, who sometimes might hint at the Jew.

Says some good things, I guess.

when has he ever hinted at the jew? I'm genuinely curious

muh muh muh my Peyronie’s

Classic liberal is still a liberal. They created the current problem

He is a well meaning logical guy. He still holds onto th label liberal like it is the 1700s. I think he can't quite commit to the dark side. im sort of the same way i was raised to be an emo cuck but logic is undeniable and im better now . he is on the way.

Both sides agree

He has bigger goals. Anybody who's read the Prince and the Art of War isn't at least a little ambitious.

He doesn't care what happens after he dies, that should be enough to explain how shitty his worldview is. This man even has kids and doesn't care what happens. Wew

He just cracked one for six defending Trump's retweeting Britain First. I reckon someone will file a hate crime complaint against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ajF8Ust9k

Sargoy of Cuckaahd is a fence sitter that wants to have his cake and eat it too.

>wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Oh I bet he does.

Pic related is literally sargon.

Here is a ((( you)))

And this is you.

His latest video is a killer. One of his most satirical. You could tell he was pissed by the MSM's and Labour's zeal to condemn Trump.

For ((( you )))

>ipad

I can't remember exact shows, but I'm pretty sure he's mentioned the JQ but just in passing.

At this point it's such common knowledge among his fans that he almost has to at least acknowledge it in passing.

He cucks out and refuses to show his power level

Choke on it