Girls und Panzer + /ak/

How will you please your wife in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lkatzt.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why was Maho stuck with a shitty tank like the Tiger? Why didn't she get something better and prototype with KMM money instead of that old piece of junk?

i, for one, will love Erika forever

By loving her eternally and making tank models with her for all time!
I love my cute wife!

Makofag is fine because Mako wouldn't really want sex often. So the pleasure would be unfamiliar and great compared to anything else.
>Oryoufag would be ideal for Oryou if all they both cared about was Impregnation and belly rubs.
Sawreehfag sounds like he'd do the slow and loving really really well usually but after they've both had some liquor he and Saori would fuck like total animals.
>Mihofag is fine as all he needs to do is lay their and take the mild beating while staying hard. He does say he'd like to be beaten by her.
Mahofag has to introduce Maho too pleasure. Any amount would be to satisfactory level for her.
>Katyushafag would be fine as almost any sized penis will be huge to Katyusha due to her small body so it'd hit every little spot and fill her in quite well.
Nonnafag will be fine for much the same reason as Mihofag. They just have to accept what they're getting. In this case it's being breastfed, jerked off and ridden.
>Momofag is the kind of person who'd be able to actually convince Momo to not cry and instead to smile. They'd be so awkward with sex performance and feeling wouldn't even matter.
Darjeelingfag seems weird enough to beat even Darjeeling's spontaneous quotes I'm sure he'd be the same in bed with her.
>Hanafag is a huge pervert so he'd be absolutely horrible at sex but he'd cum quick so Hana would get her feed sooner.
Fagfag would do anything for you and would be more than overjoyed just to be used.

Reposted because thread died the second I posted.

She loves Boko more than you.

The Tiger 1 is the sexiest tank ever made.

I'll love and cherish her all the same, I'll be relying on her to keep my spirits up till we get to finally see Final!

Here's hoping we get an announcement or something for the new year!

>Japanese animation
>Prefers German tank as cover girl

Nazi bias even in the land of the rising sun

did you even consider Maho's feeling towards the Tiger?

i'm sure she likes it and thinks the Tiger is pretty iconic

König Tiger > *

They needed something underdog yet capable, without resulting to Japwank. It also had to fit the main cast, not to mention the alliance in WW2.

It just makes sense to have it as the main tank.

By carrying her on my shoulders everywhere we go, and telling her how she makes me go all doki-doki when I think of her.

Consider that most of the Tiger Is flaws are more about getting it to the field. Difficult maintance, high production cost or its absurd thirst aren't much of a factor in Senshado. Later Tiger Is were also fairly mechanically reliable. Shit, the Tiger P was even less reliable yet it only ever breaks down if the Leopon team does push it to its limits.
Also, the worst it can expect from other schools are IS-1s, so it's far from being outmuscled by most enemies. Glorianas shitty Matildas, Crusaiders and the Churchill are pretty much hopeless in face of a competent Tiger commander.

There isn't even the tiniest hint that she thinks her Tiger I is somehow special.
My guess is that using a Tiger I for the commander is just a KMM tradition, so they keep it around instead of giving her a King Tiger.

It's Königstiger, Dummkopf.

Happy new year from Britbongistan, also happy birthday to Kadotani Anzu.

W2C qt tank nerd waifu?

If I knew the answer to that I wouldn't be here.

Happy new year from bongland

happy new year gup friends

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

First time posting this in 2017, really sad that my life has gotten to this point.

Happy New Years! As the ball drops, I'll be thinking of you guys!

Especially me, of course!

Maybe~!

2017 and still no real life Darj. Why live.

>Miho before beating Mihofag as part of their sex-play

I love Shizuka!

>How will you please your wife in 2017?
Fisting.

>When she sees your dick

"user what the fuck? why is it camouflaged?"

I want to take care of Alice!

>How will you please your wife in 2017?

By taking great care of her and never abandoning her.

I know from experience this is accurate

>Mahofag has to introduce Maho too pleasure.
we couldn't make it one day into 2017 without somebody calling poor Maho an autist.

coolio

Ribbon Warrior really needs an adaptation.

just because its new years have a (you)

looks fantastic, is it worth reading?

Sexual pleasure, as she's a very proper girl she's probably never even masturbated.

Good job calling her an autist for the first time this year, you're an asshole.

Not canon sadly, so we'll never see glorious Rinvision animated.

It's entertaining. Not great, but entertaining. I'd say worth a read.

>she's a very proper girl she's probably never even masturbated.
stop bullying Maho!

Yes.

It's all about light tank-only no-rules streetfighting.

Speaking of Nogami, I've decide to read this, literally his first legitimate manga, I wonder if I'll like it.

>Not canon sadly, so we'll never see glorious Rinvision animate
YOu're confusing the order. It's not canon (or rather, not part of gup canon) because it's not animated, not the other way around. Like, if they made a cameo in the movie then we could have said "yes, those characters exist in the same universe". But even Nogami himself said they don't.

So how you feel about /ak/ stuff in 2016. Not counting Der Film off course.

Even without gup movie I'm still satisfied with those.

GuP was aired 4 years ago

fuck you for making me feel my age

>war crime mass rape and pillaging, the manga
if you're an edgy gurofag you'll love it.

>no-rules streetfighting
Do the girls poking their heads out of the tanks get hurt at all?
As in, rounds are whizzing by and they get grazed more than a few times
Because there's nothing I love more than to see at least a little bit of blood in a fight, though I don't expect much outside of a few light wounds since any more than that and you'd just get pure EDGE like that one doujin

>war crime mass rape and pillaging, germany the manga

It feels much longer than that.

indeed

Post tummy Erika!

no, because the tanks are layered in carbons. so the girls will never get hurt ever as long as they're in the vicinity of the tank.

nishizumi_sandwich.jpg

I only watched it last week though

Aw, come on!
I don't want any deaths but at least a little bit of grazing fire is fine isn't it?
Why doesn't it either have to be pure edge or a complete disregard to physics?

With your dick?

okay, but only one since we're getting dangerously close to killing the image limit early again.

BITES THE DUST

By singing her song everyday.

>independence
Are they fucking oppresed or something?

Well here's that Yukari I promised you Yukarifag, happy new year! It took a while, but I hope it's exactly what you wanted!

May as well upload the lines as well if anyone's keen to look for whatever reason: a.pomf.cat/lkatzt.png

But Erikas favorite tank is the Sturmtiger.

Tell me there are Yuzu and Momo versions of that pic.

not them, but again that looks amazing! do you think you'll be remaking the /c/ thread at some point?

Happy new year, gupfags.

I hope the knew thing will be fun

I'm not that yukarifag, but I am a yukarifag. She looks great, thanks so much!

>4 years ago
>you will never watch GuP for the first time again

it's been too long

Why bullying? She doesn't need to, she has avice commander to do this for her.

Thank you both, it took quite a while!

As for the /c/ thread, I should be remaking it pretty soon, I'm gonna sit down and knock out a few renders so I have enough to justify the new thread.

what?

Happy new year.

cobi GuP merch when

that's not what i'm referring to. i bet Maho and Erika have lots of cute tenderness between them! i'm talking about that other guy insinuating that Maho is some kind of weirdo that never thinks about love.

I don't know if i would like a Miho or Maho with this retarded grin the figure there has...

>why is it camouflaged?

I want to hit Miho's weak spot.

I want to propose to Maho.

With chocolate or candy?

With a ring.

Really, wouldn't she love it more if you proposed with her favourite brand of Chocolate?

Why not both?

Chocolate ring?

What kind of news would ruin Final Chapter?

Delayed for a year

Nah, we already got used to GuP delay.

Boys.

No if I am the Boko.

No glorious Jappo tank ever gets featured.

I just want to day, happy new year, guppies.

I would load my howitzer, and fire it repetitively into her shot trap.

Why you don't want noriko and Pekoe?

I want to marry Shizuka-Hime!!!

Why is Saunders so overrated? They got knocked out of the tournament first round and in the big school match they were knocked out first as well.

Who rated them highly in the first place?