VARGPOST - About Americans (Reality Time Edition)

After getting attacked by many 1/32 German Americans, Varg replied with this video
>About Americans (Reality Time Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=71WBao2fw-c

The original video
>About Americans (Alt Right Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtZyPyMtyOKjJo2VG3iwtizt
youtube.com/watch?v=tSzi7Tdp5VY
youtube.com/watch?v=qCfMnGQLdGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_OjmKo1zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Varg is the manifestation of the white ideal. How could anyone deny that Varg's ancestors were gods and kings? Varg doesn't look at all like every sedentary, middle-aged white man in Iowa too lazy to do minor self-grooming. Varg is a vapid pagan who worships trees.

America had a mixture of both strong conquerers, weak/deviant people who fled or were made to leave, and weird people who felt compelled to stake a future in the New World. Neither Varg nor Spencer are fully correct

Shooting that sorry fuck and his cocksucking autistic fans in the face would be a pleasure .
SAGE.

Spencer is fully correct. The white people who settled America were obviously much more intelligent than their European counterparts. How can you even look at the two samples (America and Europe) and ascertain that Europe has the wiser people? Does Europe have a single superpower country in that entire wasteland? Europeans are atheistic chronic drunkards.

Amen. These europeans like Varg are more detrimental and divisive than the zionists.

>yuros are divisive, we must stick tugether, my mums was 1/230 swedish

Happy Yule anons

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U

>Does Europe have a single superpower country in that entire wasteland?
They haven't since fucking Rome lol. Maybe France and Nazi Germany if you count the few short years they ruled over Europe. Europe was a collection of 6-7 Great Powers that destroyed themselves over the course of three decades.

In many ways, the American IDEAL is an improvement upon Europe, but we have increasingly strayed from that ideal over the years. Besides, Varg is absolutely right about Europeans sending their criminals and deviants to the New World.

As I said, both conquerers and deviants came to America. I'm not trying to claim whether America or Europe is stronger than the other, because America is pretty much an extension of Europe, at least culturally and (now somewhat) ethnically speaking.

He's also a retard and a coward.

>leaves the only piece of evidence which could connect him to the murder of Oystein Aarseth at the crime scene, a record contract with his signature, the signature being dated the night of the murder (the contract was the ruse for entering Aarseth's apartment)
>later attempts to escape prison by failing to return after furlow, acquires automatic rifle, immediately surrenders once confronted by police because he's a bitch and a faggot

And then:

>marries a retarded teenager, fathers a gaggle of autistic fucking halfwits

Varg is an honorable Jew. He is doing their work for them. Must be why his channel survives the purges, why it is allowed to remain monetized, and why he was released early.

He is angry that when he was LARPing as Natsoc, his fellow white prisoners watched Tyrone whip his ass and break his jaw. He has a hatred for white people that reveals itself any time the thought of naive white christians comes up. He is a mental case, not a wise man.

Jesus was a jewish rabbi and his real father was a roman soldier. Also please stop projecting your gay fantasies on the internet. It's embarrassing to see.

I forgot he got his ass whipped by a shitskin.

What have you done for the white race? I bet you he has done more than you ever will

For one, I am not a Christian.Save your grade school education of the Mythical Jew. He talks about getting whipped by a black guy in prison in one of his videos. It's not a fantasy. Know your idol, dumbshit. He writes it off as him being "mentally ill" as if he was superhuman due to retardation or something. The guy(Varg) is a total mental case.

So Varg the shitstain guns up and then gives up.
Sounds just like a Nordic badass warrior, yeah buddy. Varg fags are a bunch of hapless fuckwits, just like their hero.

>Does Europe have a single superpower country in that entire wasteland? Europeans are atheistic chronic drunkards.

promoting infighting among whites.. hmmm

Butthurt much?
He has said many a time that the European religions were an intricate series of guidelines to live by, with some variants using different placeholders and others losing meaning with civilisation. Although what he actually believes seems to be a cycle of reincarnation, and that is it.

I may not believe much of his professed mysticism, but calling him a tree worshipper is like calling an Amerimutt a Jamaican, it's not even relevant.

I've stated no where that Varg is my idol.
>He talks about getting whipped by a black guy in prison in one of his videos.
Sounds interesting, but usually when people make grand claims they provide sources to back those claims.
> in one of his videos
why can't you post it?

Fyi jesus was really a jew senpai

What Varg fails to understand is that some wake up at different times. Yes, white christians can be counter-productive to the cause. That is the whole point of it's creation(to serve the "chosen people"). However, everyone has at some point had to shake the indoctrination, some later than others. Even Varg was raised as such, ffs.
>I've stated no where that Varg is my idol.
>>He talks about getting whipped by a black guy in prison in one of his videos.
>Sounds interesting, but usually when people make grand claims they provide sources to back those claims.
>> in one of his videos
>why can't you post it?
Why do you need me to? I have no reason to lie about it. I assure you, random person, it is true.
>
>Fyi jesus was really a jew senpai
1 better, Jesus never existed. The whole bible is made up of stolen allegories to indoctrinate Goyim into accepting Jewish masters. For example, the crucifixion of Jesus is a ripoff of Odin's sacrifice. The only difference is who did the puncture and the length of time.

>Why do you need me to? I have no reason to lie about it. I assure you, random person, it is true.
seems a tad.....jewy

Imagine being so butthurt about having brown eyes, so he comes to every Varg-thread and makes up bigger and bigger lies about him for every time.

Not your handmaiden. You come across as rather lazy and jewy itself.

a black bull broke his jaw when his team lost in a football match the prisoners were watching
varg says the darkie got vargs blood on his head when they scuffled so when the guards came to break it up they punished varg (even though the darkie started the fight) and a woman guard lead the darkie off and reassured him
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtZyPyMtyOKjJo2VG3iwtizt
you find it here

>no u r
Kek.

I heard that rumor many years ago about Varg getting beaten up by a nigger in prison, don't know if it's true.

Where did you hear that?

Hmmm maybe you got the wrong video, but He doesn't say anything about niggers or fighting here....

>Black bull
Also why are anti-Varg posters so quick to project their cuck fetish?

I meant the entire playlist, chop chop

it's always mericans.

Yeah, I agree, it would be much more productive movement if he just calmly explained that Christianity was a jewish invention, using our own pagan beliefs/mixed with their Death/Human Sacrifice Cult to militarily assist Pax Jew/Rome in conquering Europe. I was still asleep and he banned me...lucky I am persistent.

I have no connection to Europe. Fuck it

Why can't you post the specific video?

I don't fall into the American retard category so I'm fine with his vid lol

How dumb is he? He says that Americans are subhuman because Europe sent criminals to the US but Varg murdered a guy and did arson lol. . . .

Yeah...but it is also part of their ancient traditions too...it isn't some 'modern' thing they are faggots going ALL THE WAY BACK to their origin...when you look at their genetic admixture with apes...you have to figure that they are just too retarded to know what hole to fuck.

This. Fuck varg and all of his faggot euro followers.

t. you

Was talking with a faggot last night who was so stupid he thinks an uninvited gang rape is 'so arousing' so basically if 3 guys push into your bathroom stall and start gang raping you...that just a night of 'queer fun' where you wake up with an asshole that is stretched out like lincoln tunnel. I don't think we can really 'afford' to have jews and jew culture or their pets in our nations anymore.

>Germans declare war on everybody because they were a littel to effective against single enemies for the chronic fuckups in charge
>declare war on America after Japan fucks up giving teh USA every motive it needs to physicall y enter the European theater
>Naturally get shit pushed in because all the speshul wunderwaffens they can think of dont mean shit when you are fighting an enemy who can bomb your industry at will while their industry is untouchable
>USA rebuilds europe many of their new governments heavily influenxed by FDR's new human rights BS they continue to cockride til this day
>spend the next 7 decades selling your country for cheap military muscle so ivan doesnt push your shit deeper
>"Well ackshualky the Russians won WW2"
>elect officials who import 3rd worlders incompatible with your culture
>give up rights for "safety" going from a country with low murder rates to a country with low murder rates but the government treats you like retard children
>"hate" speech
>everything is America's fault
And then you top it all off with a fucking meme flag. Sort your shit out

because he's retarded.

He didn't say all Americans were aisle shitters you fucks. God damn it learn nuance. Most of his criticism is right.

Here is the video:

Typical loser response, "suckerpunched me."

Yea, we need a solution....dare I say a final solution.

Hurr Durr I have a beard.

what do you expect from dumbmericans?

A list of excuses as to why he lost and his jaw was destroyed. "Suckerpunched." "I didn't want to get in trouble for winning the fight so I just held him." The guards lied when they said i was beat up despite having a shattered jaw."

>mfw he believes that christians introduced agriculture in Europe

Surely a nigger would never SUCKER PUNCH SOMEONE

>Why he lost
You "lose" (what exactly) when a sub-human suckerpunch you? What is your point here? In what way is Varg in the wrong here?

No, he don't

The man is legitimately insane, he's just comfy to watch.

>The man is legitimately insane
Why?

I really dont expect much, I hope to immigrate to argentina or something eventually to avoid the coming urukhai army.

There is no proof of a suckerpunch. It's a typical loser response. Even the body language is that of a defeated person while telling the story. At first, I was lying, and now you scramble to explain why your idol got his jaw shattered and still, "used minimal force."

There's no proof it wasn't a sucker punch. Other than the knowledge that niggers like sucker punching people we have only Varg's account to go by.

According to Livy, Romans were the dregs of humanity too, Romulus recruted his colonists among murderers, rapists, various kind of criminals/deviants exiled or fleeing for their life, and yet they stood at the top

That's a fallacy. The guards account matters to and they described it as him getting whipped, not "suckerpunched." Look, losers lie to save face. It's the most common aspect of any fight. You just have to deal with it.

>There is no proof of a suckerpunch.
Did you see the situation yourself? Did you speak with someone that did? There is no reason to think he wasn't. Niggers do this shit all over the place, because they are violent and cowards.

>explain why your idol got his jaw shattered and still, "used minimal force."
Nigger suckerpunches him, breaks his Jaw, then he fights back and hold the nigger down until the guards separate them. Not hard to imagine.

Obviously a cuck like you would prefer that the nigger was Noble and fought fair.

Do you really want me to list the reasons? You know what i'm going to say you're just going to disagree, so let's just start there.

But he does, look at the video where he practices his kung-fu moves

Same, I find him entertaining but I wouldn't relax around him though, with me being a subhuman and all.

>the guards account matters to and they described it as him getting whipped
Source

>Look, losers lie to save face. It's the most common aspect of any fight. You just have to deal with it.
Are you lying to save face? Why would Varg even make this video if he was lying?

Sure, list the reasons for why he is "literally insane" please lol. Not just stuff he is wrong about, because being wrong doesn't make you insane.

>But he does, look at the video where he practices his kung-fu moves
I have seen it, and he doesn't say that or believe that. Why make shit up Manolas?

could you guys maybe be nice to us?
my fee fees really can't take anymore

Now I have to ask you for a source

>practices his kung-fu moves
Have you never shadow boxed or practiced your front kick form? What are you? Some kind of fag?

He clearly says that christians want to turn Europe into a barren desert through the practice of "modern" (neolithic) agriculture...

Be sincere and tell me what you think of his technique, the punches he throws are mc dojo tier.

Link to the video you are talking about and what time.

Scandinavians had agriculture long before Christianity, and Varg obviously knows that.

CALLE Taree

Varg is an autistic mess but I have no idea what you're trying to prove here. That he was not jumped in prison? That he did not have his jaw broken? That he did not pin the guy afterward?

Varg was in enough prisons for long enough that I don't see what the point of questioning his experience is. Really nothing more Jewish than seeing a guy who goes to prison or to war and finds some armchair heeb critiquing his own experience.

My favorite Varg Alternate History is his belief that ancient Europeans didn't need to develop a system of writing because they were so smart, they had no NEED to write anything down. They just remembered it. Writing, he concludes, is a symptom not of an advanced but a degenerating civilization.

SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG!

yeah he makes one fucking vid and we never hear the end of it

Source

He could work on his side kicks. And I think those are karate style punches, some people like them some don't.

He's still pretty spry for an old autistic guy larping in the woods or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCfMnGQLdGQ

You've stated that you know which video I'm refering to, go watch it again, it's only 10mn long, and there he says that christianity, being a jewish desert cult according to him, is trying to recreate the same conditions from where it came. Maybe it was in jest, but leaving a field untilled is NOT a modern agricultural technique or a semitic conspiracy to turn Europe into the ME.

varg is varg but it's a topic worth discussing. european hatred and contempt for their diaspora is not a new thing.

I have seen the video and I know that he doesn't say Christianity brought agriculture to Europe. You simply lied. Now what? Why did you lie? Why are you a shill?

>christianity, being a jewish desert cult according to him
It's not a cult, it's basically a Jewish reform religion. I don't think he calls it a cult either.

>Maybe it was in jest, but leaving a field untilled is NOT a modern agricultural technique or a semitic conspiracy to turn Europe into the ME.
You really must provide a source to get context on this.

I know, I did shotokan karate when I was a kid, aka useless mc dojo shit, now after years of boxing/kick-boxing practice, it makes me cringe.

Several farmers in the States are going No- Till .
No vargfags, it is not a kike conspiracy.
It doesn't speak well of you fuckwits to listen to a damn thing this certified imbecile has to say, it only reinforces your fuckwittery to me.

>ethnic extension of Europe

Huh, always wondered where mexicans and niggers originated, didn't realize it was europe

>european followers

His only followers are amerimongrels trying to get in touch with their bigger half.

Lmao this guy is echoing libshit talking points like we stole the land from the poor indians boohoo

Hahahahahah people actually listen to this dumb fuck, talking all this shit about "muhh Americans shut up about Europe you don't know anything" then acting like he knows everything about American conquest of the Indians

I agree karate shouldn't be your soul form of training if you're training to actually fight, but I think Varg just uses it as a way to stay mobile or as he says to warm the body up.

No idea how the Vargettes will try to deny this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=dc_OjmKo1zc

America was a mistake.

(((Who))) could be behind the same video getting posted 30 times in 30 different threads?

>because America is pretty much an extension of Europe, at least culturally and (now somewhat) ethnically speaking.
>...now somewhat

Fuck off you illiterate leaf.

Do I pass as white in Norway?

He is wrong here. Obviously having a script makes you more advanced in that aspect. Also the degeneration would happen after getting a script. It's when you fly around in your advanced space scooter that you lose the muscles in your feet, not when you invented it -given that not having a script actually encourages having better memory which I also doubt. Maybe among some "Skalds", but not the general population.

Would pass as a foreigner, but I think white to most people yes.

Can I pass as white in america at least?

>Varg vs Local Peasant
>8mn44s
>"So Europe became christian, adopted a type of agriculture that turns Europe into a desert, which of course makes perfect sense. The christianity we suffer under came from the desert and with it, comes desert."
Go fuck yourself

George Zimmerman passes as white over there.

Without the beard, yes. With it people will think you are Cuban or a """White""" Hispanic

i look similar to the guy in the pic but with shorter hair and light blue eyes