Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one on the right is probably more interesting to talk to.

>talking to someone who is more self loathing with a persecution complex about insecurity daddy issues is more interesting to talk to
Found the subIQ dumbass.

She 100% isn't.

I too like to dive into the minds of the mentally infirm.

Niglet

Literally a wild hog

Interesting like a dumpster fire or a church shooting.

Both of them jew brainwashed

after many generations, the right side outnumbers the left side vastly

The one on the right will put out as well.

the one on the left will have a solid ice vagina, and only go out on a date when she's decided you have enough wealth. She'll leave your ass with half your shit when it convenances her. however offspring will be smarter and more fit, if you can jump through the bullshit hurdles of throwing away everything you have.

Keksimus Le Maximus

OwO

Could be.

She could also be a minefield of trigger words that will set her off at any moment as you slowly stare at your drink, realizing you're the mom with the screaming child in a grocery store, only this child has the right to vote.

>thot talking about how many miles of nigger dick she has took is "interesting".

How delusional can this board get
There's a reason art and academia are filled with left-wing people, they actually enjoy education and culture. You only go so far in life obsessing about jews, niggers and guns
Fucking leave your room sometime

i really doubt that anyone who looks like that has anything profound to say. she looks less erudite than a homeless person

Who hurt you?

I have investigated deviants and can tell you that they are really surprisingly levels of boring to talk to.

Dumbfuck, I'm not right-wing, I interact with women like this on a daily fucking basis, and they are just as vapid, boring, and empty as most other women.

*blocks path*

>ooga booga bix nood muhfugga
Sorry I don't speak algerian.

ew. i'm an american democrat and even i wouldn't fuck that.

You're like a little baby, watch this ...

>implying

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Art and other bs that is not even an actual education?
My recent engi education experience tells me that people who are actually busy doing actual work are less likely to get TRIGGERED.

You are correct. My only social circle is BDSM and there's only so many different flavors of "I was raised by bad parents" you can dig out of these people.

>muh appeal to authority

Yeah, no. I would agree if you were talking about a bunch of hippies, but unfortunately, most left wing people at uni are both virtue triggered control freak feminists and cuck nu males.

Jews have won: The post

You done your research. Good on you wise man.

>BDSM
How do you stand it, m8? You must have figuratively had to bite your tongue so many times you actually started to do it literally and bit the fucker clean off.
Pure, distilled degenerates with prosciutto-thin skins, no sense of humour and bleeding edge cultural marxism.

Very often. White fragility, genderfuckery of every sort. The most hilariously unfit people talking about punching Nazis.

I just ignore them and redpill around them. Or use them to redpill those who aren't far gone. BDSM is actually libertarian at it's core. But the cancer has that core afraid to do anything.

OP's image does not suggest an educated woman. It suggests a two-job holding burnout who got knocked up and abandoned by the first black man she let touch her, and whose idea of culture is Frozen and Marvel Universe movies. At best, she is a bartender who makes enough in tips from selling her tits to lonely 20 and 30 somethings to afford a nice TV in whatever shitty apartment that smells of burnt chicken she lives in.

The impression of it I got was that the community is policed by disagreeable and mentally unstable women who are in turn sort of manipulated by a few "dark triad" men who pretend to be cucks, like the others, but can steer the women into excluding men to keep the gender balance favourable to them.

Was I far off the mark?

I remember that episode.

Well put

It’s true to an extent.
White Urbanite Birth rate: 7/1,000 (1.0)
White Ruralite Birth rate: 9.8/1,000 (1.5)
White Suburbanite Birth Rate: 14/1,000 (2.1)

I'd rather talk about baking cakes and child rearing than intersectionality in slam poetry.

BUMP EXHIBIT 1

>wanting an interesting woman

on the contrary, have you ever talked to a person who likes like the girl on the left? they aren't wrong

women aren't for conversation

?

Saved.

> thanks

You guys have Jewed thinking, though. Consider the IQ bell curves of men vs women.
We know that women more heavily cluster around average while men have more smart and dumb people.
We also know that a communication barrier develops when there is a large IQ difference between two people.

So if you are above average in IQ, which we can assume you are because a place like Sup Forums does select for that (as much as we might protest that claim) you don't stand a very good chance of finding a woman you find interesting. There are simply not enough smart women to go around and the ones that do exist probably got tricked into believing what some lefty professor told them anyway.

For interesting conversation you need to look to OTHER MEN. A woman does not have to be interesting to make a good wife and mother, in fact she should probably be boring as well as submissive.

When most people consider interesting it is usually
>Woman Gossip Drama
>Money problems
>Cheating
>A shitload of other horrible things nobody wants
Interesting tends to be bad.

Now consider a hobby. Woman likes to knit or paint, is that interesting? Woman likes hiking in the woods, is that interesting? Woman likes to try new recipies? Most people would say that these wholesome activities are not interesting.

>Both of them jew brainwashed
this. any woman who watches tv, listens to music that isn't traditional hymns, or has been in the workplace is a degenerate whore.

10/10 very surprising twist

that baby is the 56% face

>I didn't know you were jewish

>more interesting

insofar that you might enjoy reality tv to indulge some shitty thirst.

These people have the same opinions, everywhere, with varying shades. The only stories you might get are when they got blasted and sucked off a guy at a bus stop. Then you'd realize why you want to go home to the woman on the left who tells you about how your baby smiled and it made her so happy

Right side is clearly mentally ill

I suppose that makes sense when you're talking about women, although mst men would see the latter as ''wife material''.

If it's based on men, then women do prefer the male to be interesting. Not knitting exactly, but a mix of the first stuff you mentioned and the latter. e.g. the woman would prefer the man who's into sports, or is just of high social energy.

neck yourself

>studying art in college
>interesting conversation

Pick fucking one.
Yeah “dude let’s like look at crazy lights and smoke weed man” is such a great conversation

>t. Beta who hasn't figured out how to treat women yet
Hint: don't invest so much emotion into a female

Women are pretty fucking boring when it comes to anything other than sex
>inb4 #NotALLWomen

Interesting, I'd think the one on the right would be more likely to leave you and take all your wealth since clearly she already decided to not stay with her baby daddy.

about her? Baby daddy running off with his gay Prison mate? About how it sucks taking all these pills cuz she got AIDS? What wonderful information are you going to talk about with that trash nigger lover?

Lauren Southern is a great example of this

>le' 56%

>Now consider a hobby. Woman likes to knit or paint, is that interesting? Woman likes hiking in the woods, is that interesting? Woman likes to try new recipies? Most people would say that these wholesome activities are not interesting.

In 2017, a woman who likes these things is very interesting and unusual

Quite surprised. She seems pretty 'bro tier' from what I've seen, although I've only seen that video where she's interviewing some slut walk thing

You pick cherries harder than an illegal alien trying to avoid deportation.

she is most certainly fucking not

Agreed, especially when you start to realize that 45% of everything they tell you is a flat-out lie. Unimportant people always seem to make shit up to impress people who don't matter.

U MAED WITE BOI

Left side: conformism, promiscuous,
covers up many lies, has 3 children
(not seen in photo for being in daycare), selfish,
alcohol issues. Lets men harass her.

Right: Hard working woman, has no social obligations nor pressures holding her back,
enjoys being creative- hence green hair. Honest,
fights for what she believes in.

Textbook pussy on a pedestal syndrome.

> the one on the left will have a solid ice vagina, and only go out on a date when she's decided you have enough wealth.

It's not about wealth, it's about choosing a potential mate that isn't a dreg of society.

A person should certainly take things like financial, emotional, and physical stability into consideration when you're looking for a person to build a life with.

I'm not gonna go after some wrecked pussy sloot with five kids from five fathers, and expect her to be the bedrock of a functional family home, lifestyle.

t. man who gets his entire personality from an anime image boards politics board

Both support the kike system of government.

>Projection: The Post
Hope you can rid yourself of your inner demons, so to speak.

One post by this ID. Stop falling for faggot-tier bait.

sage'd