History Before Our Eyes

Where were you when the Trump Administration began crashing down? That's right. You were here on Sup Forums, with me, the leaf that told you that you were wrong months ago, and reminded you every day that you are a moron.

Please come back in a month and remind us you were here so we can laugh at you. Also we would be lucky to have a decent head of state like Trump you GTA soyboy faggot. Sage

the fuck off my board dog fucker

Are you yet another sorry faggot lib who gets off on being utterly humiliated? Sure seems like it.

hang your self leaf

Oh no sweeties. Pence is getting it up the ass too.
Prediction:
Hilldawg and co. sue. Supreme court overturns election and nullifies all of Drumps actions including SCOTUS and federal judiciary appointments. Hillary gets installed in White House and appointments obama to SCOTUS just to stick it up your asses. Go Hilldawg. BTFO Drumpkins.

This happens like twice a month and nothing ever happens. That has to be demoralizing as fuck.

204. Going to be honest with you, though. Nothing I love more than a nice high protein superfood shake from Booster Juice - Mind Over Matcha. Green tea extract, soy milk, a scoop of protein, blueberries, rosehip, maltodextrin, echinacea and goldenseal. Delicious, healthy, fortifying.

I wish you a Mueller Christmas and a Happy New Year. You soyboys ready to watch Colbert and Kimmel kill it tonight? America is watching, and so are loving Canucks like me.

Rake yourself, leaf.

Last time I checked Trump was still the president and actively shitposting.

Go easy on the Dip-Xit. Liberals are desperate and grasping at anything.

Men is wrong, I don’t think they would allow him to wear a hat.

Meme

Watching live tv in 2017 and being under 75 years old.

You really are pathetic.

based leaf, dumb amerimutts.

>tfw changed broadband+TV package to broadband only
>150mb to 350mb speeds for 20 britbongdinars less
Feels good mang

breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol you faster

BTW, I voted Harper. Not all Conservatives are tardlets.

Impeach trump ----- civil war 1000% for sure -----dead LIBERALS in the streets

It least the memes were dank.

They will try to impeach him, it will not work, they will try to kill him, it will not work.

The man acts dumb but is really really fucking smart.

Some faglord posted this in oct.
I will post it everyday and laugh at your fat neck beard sss.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Twice a month

Nigger, this shit happens every week. I don't understand how people keep buying into it. I will be surprised if it's still happening after the red landslide in the 2018 midterms.

LOL. Keep the dream alive, cuck. Keep it alive.

This.
Do you really want to hasten the erasure of liberals in the Western world? Because that's what you're advocating. Purgation of liberals won't stop at the US. Next stop is nuking Hongcouver and any liberal bastions in your frozen wasteland.

75% of the american population has no idea about the gaygenda at hand. What a shock when Trump will be impeached without a valid reason. Kinda sorta seems that they want to divide and conquer right before they rob us blind

learn something