The boring for us

So I just finished this and holy fuck was it awful.
I mean what is the big deal with this game, I avoided it for years for no real reason just was not interested but eventually I got it for free and decided why not give it a chance.

I seen Sup Forums shiting on it for years and for once Sup Forums was right.
>Areas where you fight enemies laid out like an arena
>Everything else is linear and scripted
>progressing consists of going guns blazing or sneaking.
>Non combat is just Joel and Ellie helping each other climbing over shit.
>Tons of pointless scripted crap and cinematics
And that was the 10/10 game that makes naughty dog so popular, the jewel in their crown.

It was uncharted with zombies and even then the zombies were a minor part of the game, you seen fuck all and there was only 3 types.

So what is the appeal?
The story or the characters?
Billy ray cyrus and ellen page in generic zombie movie was not appealing.

Music was good otherwise Sup Forums was right.

That's nice, but this is Sup Forums

MOODDDSSSS

Play the multiplayer instead.

You're drunk

Well shit, wrong board. Sorry guys and happy new year.

Based Sup Forumseddit

Yeah its overrated shit, also wrong board

It's amazing how so many people got all hyped for TLoU 2 like the first one was some masterpiece when it was just mediocre. And the critics give this shit nothing but perfect scores.

This is why gaming is dead. It's just trying to be Hollywood 2.0

lets keep this sort of talk on Sup Forums

I might play the second one if it is remastered on PS5 and I get it for free again.

it's naughtydog's niche
This thread's gonna get purged anyway so whatever

It a great game but you are in Sup Forums. We need a /av/ anime & video games board.

Its decent at best

>naughtydog's niche
Naughty was not the first to do movies game nor are they last, there has been a few clones.

Sure but they are dominating it
Gaming industry has much more serious issues than cinematic games though, glad I don't play much anymore

>anime & video games
so the generals at /jp/?

>This is why gaming is dead. It's just trying to be Hollywood 2.0

Pretty much. Not to mention the actual story is derivative as fuck. Laugh at those saying its a masterpiece. Sorry but I already read "The Road".

It was a good story but only an average game.

Clearly people are excited for another good story, even if the game is still mediocre.
fuck Sup Forums is full of such babies.

MODS

The game is a masterpiece. Fuck off. Also not Sup Forums

>No matter how good it is, someone somewhere will find it mediocre

I fail to understand why people from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums (they're the same people, really) are not all permabanned from other boards.

>they made Ellie into a stinkin dyke

Maybe it's because the VA is a dyke

Want a good story read a fucking book!( Again..The Road) I don't pay 60 bucks for good story but mediocre gameplay. God forbid developers take advantage of the strengths of the medium they're working with, rather that try hard to ape the more established one

Kill yourself all of you Sup Forums trash.

It was not a good story, it was very cliche.

Or because the real Ellen Page is a lesbian man.

If by "masterpiece" you mean derivative overrated shit then yeah. I agree though bak2/v/

Sup Forums is a site on its own at this point, so is Sup Forums, huge userbase, little overlap with other boards until they spill over
read my post again

Also mods just move this thread to Sup Forums or /trash/

>tfw you're a Sup Forumsirgin and Sup Forumsutists can't do anything other than whine about you visiting their shitty board
you all have shit taste in anime btw

Sup Forums overlaps all the time.

>It was not a good story, it was very cliche.
that doesn't make it bad; it was well told.

cry about it, bitch boy. people will tell stories in any medium they can.
should I get mad that I bought a manga with medicore art but a great story if all I wanted was to look at pretty pictures?
oh, by the way, mediocre doesn't mean bad, retard. if the average price for a AAA game is 60 bucks then you could say you're paying 60 bucks for your average game. TLoU was not a bad game, merely an average game. You paid 60 bucks for an average game and instead got an average game with a pretty decently told story. woe is you.

Yeah hence
>until they spill over
Most of Sup Forums's userbase has come in less than a year ago(exemplified by the first thread on trump having a post number less than half of the number Sup Forums's at now) so it's its own site really now, only more prone to spilling out than Sup Forums(how did that happen) it's rarely the other way around.
we should treat it like reddit really.

The appeal is that it's a decent post-apocalyptic story with mutant zombies. There isn't much else say, but it gives some people 'feels' because of temporary bond between the main characters. What is there not to get?

It has better writing than any anime out there.