It's friday night, user

Why are you on Sup Forums?
don't you have friends and a sex life?

if OP doesn't respond to this message, his mom will be brutally raped by a pack of feral niggers tonight.

who the fuck parties on Friday? Rest after work calmly and go hard on Saturday

GET OUT. If your a democrat please leave now. I used to be just like you. Coming on here to troll and talk shit. But the red pills slowly come true. Please just get out and run and never return again.

Obviously. Why are you here?

I don't know how the workings of my Friday are ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Not your pleb.

>friends in Massachusetts
>casual sex

Chezcs out.

Too busy watching my wife's children so she can get some much deserved free time with her friends after working all week.

>Chezcs out
>Russia
>In b4 I was just pretending to be retarded.

Are Americans the next leafposters?

what would I do at night ?
its dark outside moron

Partying is degenerate
My friends are neets or go to school somewhere else.
I don't want to hookup with diseased tinder whores who do nothing but watch game of thrones and listen to beyonce or have borderline personality disorder.

I honestly prefer spending time on here..

No I moved to a different state for work after graduating, and five years later I haven't made any friends really. One of my roommates is cool, that's about it. I like my coworkers but would never ask them to hang out Friday or Saturday, best to keep those things separate, and I see them 40 hours a week in the office already.

So no, I have no friends here.

Have to agree. Saturday is where it's at.

sunset a little after 4 30 what would I possibly be doing?

Going to a fraternity dinner what are you doing OP surely that is your gf :)

>don't you have friends and a sex life?
Most people are retards with nothing interesting to talk about and that you have to hide your power level around, and most women are whores that want to falsely accuse us of rape in order to get shekels.

It's 3am here. I just come.
Was a at a friend's place, had a couple of beers, smoked some joints, took some k and listened to some music. Now i'm starting my shitposting nightshift

I've spent too much time on Sup Forums. I can't relate to normal people anymore. My friends are all here, even if you are all anons. You people understand me better than anyone IRL can. We here are all demons inside.

I'm working, you faggot.
My business prospering > wasting time by getting drunk and talking with subhuman scum
Only commie filth celebrates Fridays like it's a fucking weekly Christmas.

Youre totally wrong about that, tho. Hanging out after work is how you bond with your coworkers. The once you need them they will have your back. Happens all the time here in the Army, guys who dont hang out and drink get stigmatized and passed over for privileges

It's 5:00 pm in Alaska and I'm about ready to eat. Does op think it's 9:00 PM all over the world? Is he a flat earthter? Am I the only one familiar with "time zones"?

I'm sick. I went out last friday night with a girl told me last monday that she just got out of a serious relationship.

I'm pretty sure it's over, but can't be positive just yet. At least I got hentai waifus

Non-reproductive sex is degenerate. Find a woman who you want to develop long term bonds with, marry and make White babies. ''Chad'' man-whoring is anti-White.