We need to make Steve King president

We need to make Steve King president
This is one based mother fucker
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/936675255082536960

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kjKDvKnl9Ts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Thing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the guy and wish he could be Pres, but he's said a lot of borderline """"racist"""" shit in the past and I'm not sure he can pull a Trump and escape all the media attacks that would come

>end birthright citizenship

Muh dick!

>eliminate birthright citizenship
lol

hooktube.com/watch?v=kjKDvKnl9Ts

Nice

I love Steve "spitting on the grave of Martin Luther" King.

>10'000 new ICE agents
not with my tax increase, go fuck yourself

that dude is based!

200% our guy

IA repub here. In his district i would vote for him, but this guy is definitely borderline... As in borderline retarded.

Stars and Stripes Crusaders

Imagine trying to master bait and this guy pops up.

I think Americans as a whole are getting pretty fed up with niggers

We need more Chad Steves and less Virgin Stephens.

No one cares what you think you Cuckservative Iowa corn farmer. Go roll around in pig shit.

Did he vote for tax cuts for billionaires?

Yeah he probably couldn't get elected but I still love him

T. Pedro

pretty common sense shit here. don't know how the courts were ever allowed to read anything from the 14th amendment other than it's intention for free blacks. best thing to do is to start calling them invasive immigrants, because they're not technically illegal if they were born here. still this country would be a lot "whiter" today if those Irish and Italian waves were allowed to bring their entire families over once they got here.

He has to run against Trump in 2020. Only hope America has

Quick run down on Steve King?

Whole lotta talk for now.

Hoping for some actual results. That swamp is fucking deep bois.

East Coast liberal city resident here who will be voting for Trump. I will hang you on the day of the rope you numale faggot. Traitors first.

I don't know, the guy that wants to primary Paul Ryan said, "Run along, Tyrone" to some nigger on Twitter yesterday, and people liked it.

Fuck him. He’s a pedophile

>watch your mouth Chrissy

The dude is a great start.

which is a bigger issue: birthright citizenship or the fact we let ANY illegal waltz into our public schools and sign up?

why doesn't someone challenge that Supreme Court ruling that allows them to open the door for any illegal spic that walks into the school?

Praise steven king

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Thing

All you guys need is a fine for companies who hire illegals. Like 200k per illegal worker per year.

He was on record saying whites need to have more babies as we can't fill our country with other peoples kids