How do we deal with the nu-male epidemic?

How do we deal with the nu-male epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6r3aopuKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nature will deal with them herself.

WE don't need to do anything.

I'm kind of wondering why they always show their teeth...

like they are cannibals trying to hide in plain sight or something.

It's called smiling; I don't know why people do that either.

by actually getting off your ass and starting to kill or beat them instead of whining on a god damn mongolian basket board you fucking abbo

You're asking the wrong crowd here

that room must reek of estrogen and soy

it seemingly crosses political boundaries

by killing the jews who are the soyim.

A bunch of fags, the lot of them.

>m-muh soy meme
then what are these idiot's excuse?

fix women

numale/soy boy hate threads on Sup Forums are often very pathetic. Id like to see the majority of people posting hate. Im a creep so I'm not gonna pretend like these guys are below me.

With that being said, this is probably the faggiest fucking picture I've seen in a while. I don't know how these people have zero humility.

>bottom row, second from the right
Why is moot in this picture?

When will we see him on the news?

There is no person of color anywhere in this pic. Absolutely disgusting...

Yeah man!

the problem will sort itself out. who will breed wiht them?

you have to remember 80% of this shit doesn't register on the radar of normal productive happy people.

that mom clearly misses her little boy

>and now every faggot rises his arms and imagines Kevin spacey is standing behind him

this guy makes me feel bad for getting a nintendo switch can we just fucking kill him or something look at his stupid faggot face he doesn't deserve to live

holy shit, that self-loathing

>Britbongs in pic

Bongistan is pretty much fucked at this point.

In America's heartland, most young men don't look like this.

Straight to the feels, I see.

this faggot place is just down the road from me

Understand that you are being manipulated to shame white males.
This is what would be classified as memantic propaganda.

You do the kikes work. learn about memtics.

they have gender neutral bathrooms ;)

Only really beta/autistic/awkward Sup Forumsacks would ever attend an actual Sup Forums meet up.

Find some real life right wing guys and subtly ask about it, you'll find many of the more alpha ones do lurk or post.

why do you even have to ask?

communism is the one ideology i would expect to be 99% numales

saw one in the store tonight, just stared at him like laser beam. scrwny little shit squirmed like a worm in electric field, helps im like 6-6 300 too.

then I told a family jabbering in spanish this is mexico and then walked on. they start super jabbering and I sai da few words of spanish and they turned white and left.

MORE of you pos's need to step up and take back our country.

do you have a sharpie?

Import more Islam, it'll short itself out.

Cloud nine? It looks more like he's forcing himself to smile and look happy.

It certainly won't be dealt with by the basement dwelling faggots here.

chain the door shut and burn them alive

You’d think that but antifa also absorbed straight-edge street gangs like FSU into their ranks. The lower class, more violent commies at the bottom aren’t nu-males. They’ll beat you senseless if you fuck with them

>a nigger
Shit, the memes are real!

>fags like this are having children

we're doomed

Send in the chads

How about you get a fucking job or if you already do, an adult hobby instead of fucking shitty video games.

who gives a fuck

steal thier gf's if you are so manly, many of them have qtpie shy gfs

thats just burgers for you, sugar encrusted mongrels

Yeah it's sweet. Makes me miss my mom, I hardly see her

Look man street sharks was pretty fucking cool. You tell me I am not allowed to play old video games, watch a TV show I saw last week or read a book I kinda forgot?

GOOOOOOOOO Fuck your ass, strayan

>only three people managed to hold up correct arm
the absolute state of communism

> one game console

I cant fucking stop laughing
Theres just so many guys from highschool in this pic, I swear to god

You actually have a console?

Causal gamers....

All this wasted potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6r3aopuKg

Based Romans.

where is this so i can never accidentally end up in the same state as them

This is some peak Autism.

The only power we have is to shun or celebrate their nature.
Some may change their ways if they hear criticism of their lifestyle, but none will if we remain silent.

Go see your mum user before you can't anymore

>mfw the neckbeard meme about Sup Forums is true
Why is it so hard to shave you fucking slobs?

i watched baby driver as it had quite decent reviews. trash

*me: eating Honey Nut Cheerios and watching Yugoslavian Was documentary*
>those filthy degenerates

>2049 is Soyboy
It was a good fucking movie you mong

>one girl
>always one girl

why is there always one girl?

Any more and the attention:disgust ratio wouldn't justify the time expenditure

If you were really confident in your own masculinity you wouldn't give a shit what other men do.

except there's some decent women in that pic too. How do we stop nu-males from stealing our women?

she is just there to wait until the guy with the biggest salary grows the balls to ask her out

Fuck off normie

JUST

If people wore at least good nice clothes like back then 60% of these men would be improved.

Sometimes these threads are exaggerated, some of the guys in the pictures posted are pretty average. But there's certainly something 'off'.

I mean, if you look at old movies of the 60s, while most guys are far from the archetipical male character of that era (think Gregory Peck or perhaps the the main protagonist of Mad Men), they did looked different.

I cannot quite grasp what it is the exact difference. Perhaps a mixture of "unkeptiness", bad clothes (cargo pants, etc.), glasses, shitty beards, overweight, and immature attitude (doing stupid shit for the picture, making dumb faces, etc.).

Perhaps if it wasn't because of that, they would be undistinguishable from any other set of men all throughout history.

>I mean, if you look at old movies of the 60s, while most guys are far from the archetipical male character of that era (think Gregory Peck or perhaps the the main protagonist of Mad Men), they did looked different.

They looked different because there's this concept in human society called "fashion" that is a description of the way people dress and groom themselves. And it changes over time.

It is a mix of all these things you mentioned, but also the immature mind. Menchildren.
On itself it wouldnt be such a bad thing, if our society is a safe place we can afford to be manchildren. The thing is there are big problems comming over and those kind of people will have to grow up very fast.

End all prestige associated with academia.

t. mixes concrete for a living

What problems are you referring to?

I didn't mean differently dressed, of course. A different kind of 'different'.

This is what I believe. That's the single factor common to all these photos. Lack of maturity.

Nothing. All is very peachy here in Europe.

End all prestige associated with acting

The only gaming any redpilled man should take part in is PC gaming and even then only Red Orchestra 2

I'll check myself

You spelled Starcraft wrong.

Go see your mom fag

Nuke Fortitude Valley

Are all nu-males Anaheim Cucks fans?

the are not male, should use another bathroom

I don't see what's the problem in that picture.

why arent they doing that stupid face

fpbp

Holy fuck, this can't be real.

This is to prevent trucks of peace from ruining your christmas?

Wew

It's because people dress like slobs now. I do, you probably do too. Guys either dress like slobs or homosexuals.

Its a based gift from Merkel. Like I said, all is very great here. No need to worry.
Birght future ahead 4 Europe!

Give your mom a call, cunt

I wonder how many of this gifts we will need when pic related happens? Hmmm. Dont worry tho, all is going great here! No problems in sight.