Shingeki season 2

youtu.be/7XdCbH91lY4

they are not sticking to the manga...why

this was evident from season 1

why are you surprised?

the only part that made me think that was the very end when the walls revealed the face...apart from that it was pretty much true to the manga apart from a few (minor) things

Every scene there was from the manga idiot

oh?

>Titans entering wall Maria
>Monkey Trouble vs. Zeke
>Dnacing Titan defending Utgard
>CT attacking on top of wall Rose
>Sasha arrowing a small titan
>Connie going to his hometown
>Eren fighting AT outside of wall Rose

Some of the shots were right out of the manga.

there are reports from the animators that they're not going to strictly follow the manga storyline

Well that's not what the trailer shows.

>That monkey
>There's no need to be upset.jpg

That's a good thing, because the manga got too convoluted with the royal family bullshit

The manga turned awful so it's probably a good idea.

They obviously picked a specific part to end in. So chances are they'll need to put fillers in or cut out stuff to make it fit how many episode they're signed in for.

They're not dragonball. They have no free reign or a guarantee in how many episodes they can do.

Because it turned to shit.

you mean it became too long for an action packed anime adaption...

Time loopers...

So did S1. There were added and removed scenes, scenes moved around, scenes with emphasis changed, etc, but it was still mostly the same.

THough to be fair, most of the changes in the last episode were catastrophically bad.

I dropped the anime when they decided to remove the scene of Armin sitting on Eren's lap/bedside.

totally agreed, revealed the wall way too differently...

i don't see the end of the manga any time soon so i'm guessing this will run into a 3-4 season thing..

>manga focused on being a psychological experience instead of a surface-level shounen gorefest
>"too complicated! i need my entertainment spoonfed to me! >:("

too true

>psychological experience
If I wanted that, I would watch another anime
I watched THIS because it was about child soldiers with gas-powered jetpacks fighting man-eating giants

The worst was probably having Annie trash Mikasa at the end of Episode 24, in order to appeal to Annie fans.

when jews play assassin's creed

Because it will get stale in time if they didn't add some sort of political story.
This always happen on action series.

>Tower Battle and the Dancing Titan
>Sasha w/bow and arrow
>Bert and Reiner kidnapping Erin
>Eren's half-brother fucking with a guy
>Connie meeting his momma
All looked like shit out of the manga to me. Except the bits with the Garrison. Which I don't mind more of as filler cause frankly I like the Garrison. More Rico is always welcome.

code geass wasn't that way

meh. I feel no hype from the series anymore.

Mikasa was trash all along anyway, no harm done especially not by best girl Annie.

Annie was shit man, no personality...Mikasa was meh, too. Sasha was best

Then the biggest offence the anime made was removing Annie scenes that was in the manga. And she definitely had way more personality than Mikasa did.

I honesly wish someone could just give me a weekly summary of things happening,Its what ive been doing with fairy tail I dare not go into the kuojin threads, I have seen what they become.

Tell me the last thing you saw user, and if you like, I'll tell you everything since.

uhh last time I read chronologically was really around what was shown in the trailer. I think I dropped it before it started get political and shit.

get to the horse throwing part?

dont remember that being in the manga, just saw the page where he stares down at the dude. and ymir being a titan and bert and renold being inside man and they captured erin. cant remember or go further than that.

Eren's dad is a titan

from me reading the lastest chapter , to see whats been happening so far. I learned everyone is a titan, they jsut forgot and then immediately regret choosing to read it at all again.

Eren is a titan

Well let's see... all the spoilers ahead, I don't give a fuck.

After capturing Eren and Ymir, Bert and Reiner took them off to the big-ass forest, where they struck a deal with Ymir whilst Eren continued resisting them. The Survey Corps eventually caught up with them, Erwin lost an arm, and they got Eren back. Eren then discovered he had "The Coordinate", a power that lets him control Titans. His first use of this was ordering a bunch of them to maul the shit out of the re-appeared Smiling Titan (Whom we later learn was his dad's first wife).

We then get a whole bunch more political, human vs human shit, as the Survey Corps plot a coup, and battle the Anti-Human Secret Corps, led by Levi's Uncle Kenny, and both are revealed to be distant relations of Mikasa. They eventually win, kill Krista's dad the king, and she's crowned Queen Historia.

They then make their way back to Eren, Mikasa and Armin's hometown, where they fight Bert, Reiner, and Eren's half-brother the beast Titan. Erwin and a bunch of minor side characters are killed, but they manage to kill Bert by feeding him to a Titan-ified Armin, turning him into the new Colossal Titan (Though he's yet to transform since eating him).

They then finally make it to the goddamn basement, where-in we get a flashback arc (After a hilarious moment where the key doesn't work at first so Levi just kicks the door in). We learn the history of the world, and how Titans are Jews who once oppressed the Nazis, but then got their shit kicked in and are now treated like the trash they are. All people within the Wall are Titan-people, and the Walls are on an island called "Paradise" that the Royal Family fled to when the Nazis started fucking their shit up. The Titans who wander the island are people who pissed off the Nazis, got taken there and injected with Titan-juice as punishment.

Eren's dad married a secret Princess, and they had a kid who they tried to raise as a double-agent when they heard the Nazis were recruiting a secret task force to go to Titan-land and steal back the power of the Coordinate from the Royal Family. But he sold them out, and they got taken to the island. Princess became the Smiling Titan, while Eren's dad was saved by their contact in the revolution, and given his power to take to the wall-people. We learn there are 9 specific Titan Shifters, and that Eren is in fact the Shingeki No Kyojin. All Titans are descended from Ymir, and all Titan Shifters die 13 (I think it was 13?) years after inheriting their powers. If they die before being eaten by a successor, the power is passed to a random Ymir-ite because they're all connected by some weird psychic path thing.

And that's about it.

Am I just retarded, because I still don't get how shit works even after reading the last few chapters and your last paragraph.

So the people in the walls were once oppressed by another kingdom or whatever, and the oppressive kingdom could control titans, but somehow the coordinate titan went inside the wall, and then the wall people became dangerous?

>Though he's yet to transform since eating him
we've already seen him transformed, he's some kinda 8-10 meter titan, not all that impressive but fuck it another Titan to add to the army

he won't become a colossal titan just because he ate one, they need to find the colossal titan serum to do that

>His first use of this was ordering a bunch of them to maul the shit out of the re-appeared Smiling Titan (Whom we later learn was his dad's first wife)
why a woman know how to hold a grudge.

>Titan-ified Armin,
sigh

>third paragraph.
ok so whats the goal now? and thank you user. not saying the story is shitty but has lost all interest for me

Also, I don't get that shit with the smiling titan. First I think it's just bullshit that things worked out that conveniently, but Erin has royal blood, or he was only able to control the other titans that one time because he was near the smiling titan?

>ok so whats the goal now?

literally the last chapter has revealed that the army has shifted their priorities to going to war with the empire that sent Monkey trouble after them

it only worked because he had direct contact with the royal bloodline (the smiling titan)

for some fucked up reason Eren tried to punch out the Smiling Titan which gave him the contact he needed

The wall people are Eldians, they once ruled the Marleyans, but the Eldian King left for the walls and the Marleyans captured 7 of the shifters. With the shifters, the Marleyans took over the continent. The Marleyans now oppress the Eldians because they consider them inhuman. Now the Marleyans want to attack the walls, take the coordinate power from the king, and control all the titans.

guess il start reading when the new chapter comes out

>for some fucked up reason
isnt the smiling titan the one who killed his mom?

No no, the people in the Walls USED to be the oppressors, but after those they ruled over started turning on them, they mostly retreated to live in the safety of the walls on an island.

Those they left behind became an oppressed underclass of the new regime back on the mainland.

Pretty sure the idea is that the Titan Shifters each possess a unique trait which can be inherited by eating them, with Bert's being his sheer goddamn size. Or maybe its that steam thing he does. I guess we'll know for sure next time Armin transforms.

So Eren is probably fucked then, in terms of being a useful coordinate?

>isnt the smiling titan the one who killed his mom?

it is, but it's fucked up because he tried punching it while he was still in human form

>I honesly wish someone could just give me a weekly summary of things happening
or you could just read the fucking manga
its not like its very long

user, Rico isn't for lewd.

Fuck off to the proper thread and stay there.

What's this about memories and time paradoxes I've been hearing?

true, but its hard. but I already got ym summary

one of Eren's flashbacks started rambling about protecting Mikasa and Armin, which should be impossible because it's a flashback that happened 20-30 years before either of them were even born

Before Episode 24 was shaping up to be the best female protagonist in mainstream Anime since Reby.

will they find a way to top the first OP?

I hope. 2nd OP was meh but maybe Revo will find a way to surpass himself.

>Titan-ified Armin
Armong a contrived Gary Stushit

It looks like they hired the Beserk animators to make it.

oh??? hmmm i can see it

R2 was a complete fucking trainwreck.

because of politics, or action?

lacked a bit of personality though,,,

assassin's jew

LM soon.

Test

>I've pinned down a powerful adversary in a fight t death, so I'm gonna spend the next ten minutes talking to myself to give her some time to regenerate so she can kill me

Who writes this shit?

>why aren't they making the same thing but animated

Why are mangautists so retarded?

>yfw Hisu wins the Eren bowl because Nips have a cuck fetish

>yfw Hisu wins the Ymir* bowl because Nips have a cuck fetish

She doesn't want Shitren and Isayama already said he doesn't have feelings for anyone, but Shitrenfags are to braindead to get it.

the dead can't win

She already won it a long time ago

>they are not sticking to the manga...why

The plot from the manga has terrible pacing.

Historia is dead? She got a big deathflag this chapter, but is still alive.

kek compared to the anime?

did you forget the rock moving or the convincing eren to transform?

the manga is paced much better than the anime, it sometimes doesn't show because there's one chapter a month

>yfw Armin/Annie win the Eren bowl because Nips have a cuck fetish

>trainwreck
Love this parroted buzzword.

So where will they slit season 2 and 3? I'm hoping after the whole Rod incident and end it on monkey trouble fucking Reiner up.

I want to give him a soothing bath.

fuck the manga, nobody reads that garbage anyways.

>the manga is paced much better than the anime

it is for normalfags

>Before Episode 24 was shaping up to be the best female protagonist in mainstream Anime since Reby.

Is the level really that low? Fuck. Go read Gunnm or Stone Ocean if you want a proper action female MC.

Last thing I remember is the dancing Titan fighting to protect her friend.

Big monkey showing up

Some.powerful guy who could smell titans and single handedly fought off an army of titans to buy time but died or something in a flashback

Connie meeting his family in a ruined village

You've read up to chapter 38. We are now at chapter 89.

So basically

Ymir is a shifter
Reiner is the armored titan
Bertolt is the colossal titan
Eren holds the power of the coordinate that allows him to control titans and manipulate memories of people inside the walls.
A coup d'état happens and the army is in charge of the walls now
Krista (real name is Historia) is the queen of the wall.
Her family was the one holding the coordinate until Eren's father appeared and stole it from them. He then gave it to Eren. But only royal family can use the coordinate so why Eren was able to use it is a mistery
A huge mission to secure Shiganshina and the basement starts. The whole scouting legion goes to shiganshina.
The beast titan, the armored titan, the colossal titan and many mindless titans are also in Shiganshina.
Huge battle ensues.
The whole scouting legion is decimated. 9 survivors.
Erwin dies.
Bertolt dies.
Armin acquire Bertolt's power and become a shifter.
Basement time.
Huge revelations about the world and Eren's father. There is a whole country out there that want them dead, (way too much to say about it, read the manga.)
Now they have to find a way to get out of this shit. Eren kinda knows how he was able to use the coordinate.
There might be some time travel shenanigans.

What?

Thanks senpai

Are we reading the same manga user? SNK is not 'deep' whatsoever.

You should read what's inside the bubbles instead of just looking at the pictures

You're likely talking to a tumblrina who projects all their 'deep and complexity' shit on the characters. I agree, snk is a pretty shit shounen manga.

If they're not following the manga why the fuck did they wait four fucking years for the manga to have enough material for them to adapt into the anime? Fuking potato logic.

[Citation needed]

It's definitely more deep than FT and Bleach. It's not even dreaming to be as deep Berserk or Punpun. It's like the slighly less smart cousin of FMA. Except that FMA Main three aren't absolutely disgusting.

Because the manga comes out so slow they time would try to make a season 3 there wont be enough material

>deep
>Berserk

I'd put SnK above FMA so far.