Reality pill: no slayer is racist

imagine any of THESE guys complaining about black guys fucking "our" women or seeing any non-whites in video games. rofl.

no cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single moment thinking about race. if you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup" then your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums. specifically one asscheek on Sup Forums and the other on stormfront.

meanwhile, slayers are soaking in the sun with friends of all race not having a damn worry on their mind.

racism comes from incel nerds who spend all day on the internet or from subhumans who have to settle for uglies.

slayers and handsome successful men in general have a very positive outlook on life and as a result of that, could care less about race or politics. theyre too busy living the life.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511659106306.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a man who was slayer in highschool and is friends with "slayer" i can promise you racism is very common

You have no idea what you're talking about chads usually become blue-collar and are racist as fuck

They're fucking underwear models, "successful", all they had was their looks and probably rich parents that made them so successful. Rich models who get everything by doing nothing are not chads. I guarantee they fucked after the picture was taken.

yeah every buff cool guy I know is casually racist, you need more social interaction OP

Went to an all boys college prep school. Slayers are super racist.

Who cares most of the people who shape and influence the world aren't slayers anyway.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511659106306.webm

Sage this is a bot post Nu pol
Slide////////////

R.e.d. red.

you just outed yourself as ugly and pathetic.
The better genes you have the more you hate degeneracy.

played fball with guy in middle and fucked pussy in the same room too he redpilled

why do you keep posting this thread, jew

t. incel who lives in his mother's basement in bumfuck Iowa spending all day on Stormfront, Sup Forums, and lookism.net.

Chads arnt blue collar inbred hicks that vote against their own economic interests like Cletus and Dale

I'm one of these guys. I don't want my kids to grow up as a despised minority. I also don't like how Jewish the international press is.

>t. chad

how many times are we going to have this thread

sage

You're on our board though..

So what's your problem with Iowa?

This. Most gymbros are right wing. Most "slayers" are gymbros.

Me in the middle

kek "slayers"

he;s going to process all racial thoughts instinctively and probably be more racist than anyone trying to conjure arguments about it

prove it, liar

Honestly who cares what a bunch of party faggots think? They are not actually contributing towards society, more important is what Engineers and Scientists think.

Also this shit gets posted every week I come here.

t. soyboy

>1 post by this ID
Stop replying to it you faggots.

Stop shilling this thread. Nobody gives a fuck.

If you're on this site then you're confirmed for not being a slayer

Slayers don't know what a forum is

Im mirin

yeah they're well built, handsome but they look a bit homo

only mediterrenean chads are immune to homo lookings

I love this thread
Again
And
Again
And
Again
And