>anons suggest I give Sailor Moon a go
>tell me Sailor Mars is the best guardian
>ok sure user
>start watching
>first ten episodes are an absolute drag
>fuq this
>Sailor Mars comes in
>its actually pretty good now

Is anyone else on the same page? Is it because she calls out bun-heads shit and doesn't put up with her when she having a sook?

Keep watching. The series doesn't get its legs in until the whole cast pops up. And yes, Rei is amazing for calling out Usagi on her shit.

Usagi is my favorite and I thought the first few episodes were fine. The show actually slowed down for a few episodes when Rei appeared and didn't pick up again until Rei started going out with Mamoru. And even then, it was more about Usagi's jealousy and Mamoru's reactions to it all.

Did he tap that?

People actually think Rei is the best? What kind of propaganda is that. She's the worst of the inner senshi.

Stop! You don't know what pandora's box you have opened!

Fuck you, she's a best

She's good, it's just that Mako, Ami and Minako are better, in that order.

She's so nasty and mean spirited. The other girls are kind and would be good friends to have.

He is a shining light in that season.

Hi sweetie. I can always count on you to grace these threads. A shame Crystal won't expand on him the way the original anime did.

It's really a shame but at least he'll be there right? Right?

Rei is strong willed, takes up for herself, is responsible, has her own job, is independent, has a fiery passion for the things important to her, is pure, dresses well and she is sexy as hell.

>Rei is strong willed
>has her own job
has a fiery passion for the things important to her
>dresses well
>is sexy as hell.
True.

>takes up for herself
>is responsible
>is independent
>is pure
These are false though. Or, half right and half wrong. A big part of her character is she acts like the proper, mature person. But its just an act. Which Usagi often points out, both by example and directly. And Rei argues so much with Usagi because she wishes she could be care free and have no responsibilities like her. She also has arguably the biggest desire for sex among any of the senshi. But again, keeps having to block it to maintain her 'mature' persona. She can never let her gruff shrine boy close because she is afraid of letting him see her true self. She even loses Mamoru because she is trying to act more mature than she is. And Mamoru finds it annoying.

Read Sailor V too.

Mars = Venus > Jupiter > Mercury > Moon

But thats not how you spell 'Ami'.

Mars is the hottest, funniest, and most powerful. The only category where she isn't the best Senshi is intelligence. That honor goes to the ugly bore Mercury.

Just having her break the monotony of Usagi's constant crying was good enough.

This is indisputable

>Shrine boy

Didn't she cuck him?

Which is weird, because his looks are on par with Mamoru, whom she was throwing herself at

She blocked his advances for multiple seasons. But later in the show she went on a date with him before he left to go on a foreign trip. And then everyone else keeps asking what happened next and she won't tell anyone. But it is heavily implied she is dating him long distance.

Forgive my idiocy. Did that happen in Stars?

I think it happened in S. I can't exactly remember which season.