Watamote thread. EVERYONE ready for the new year

watamote thread. EVERYONE ready for the new year.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MendoKangaeruno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are you guys doing?

Why is no one here. I told everyone I was doing this thread.

The emoji-face / kii-chan hentai is out now. It fucking hot. The guy who made it he follow me on twitter now.

What would you do if you see this.

She love table-kun.

Holy shit sauce me pham

The guy who made it .

mobile.twitter.com/MendoKangaeruno

if this is watamote thread where are all the watamotes

thanks senpai

Reminder tha Mokochi is a super normalfag now.

Is this normal fag behavior?

Tomoko is not a normalfag. Tomoko lock her heart up right now. its the only way tomoko won't spaghetti things up

Attempt to communicate accordingly.

I would fuck.

what's her ahegao face like?

This .

So is Emoji, like Yuu, only for sexual?

Maybe.

I'm positive by now Yuu has a tattoo.

Now where do you think she has it? And what is it about?

I wish getting money in new years was a thing in here like it is in Nippon land.

generic tramp stamp

A flower, signifying her deflowering.
On her upper thigh, where her next of many lovers can see it.

But then you would have to give away your hard earned money on new years, senpai.

Why is anime tomoko's right eye usually covered it shouldn't be desu.

I am good as tomoko.

nice

It almost new Year.

Great idea user.

I'm sure she would also wear the glasses again just for them.

it's 9 56 pm where I am or 21:56

This.

I love see that.

I want to make tomoko my girlfriend.

Maybe it was easier to draw that way?

I want to make Tomoko my wife.

I want Tomoko to bear my children.

I want to caress & hug Tomoko until she stops crying!

I want Tomoko and Komi-something to become a loving couple!

i want to marry Izumi Kitta. I would me her talk in Tomoko voice all day long.

Yuo know, thinking abtout it , I don't think i d fuck tomoko. i think i'd be ger friend and talk to her about vide ogames and anime and shitm bu ti think that would be it. it wouldnt go any deepre than that, shed be a great friend to get away from normies when im tired of them, but in the grand scheme of my life, i dont think shed be good for it. its sad to admit it.

I'd make her put the tomoko hair style, make up and voice.

Are you drunk user?

>spent the new years posting in a shitty imageboard, listening to some faggots and reading watamote

There's a lesson to be learned here

It's new years bros, it's cool.

Possibly unrelated, but whatever - I do dig seeing ESL keeping watamote threads alive. Thanks man.

Good she's all for me then.

eeven though i say thes things i love her. iloveh er as a friend who can talk with me about things i cant talk with normies about. iwant her to be happy but i dont want to fuck her. im sorry tomoko. forigve me. im probably too normie for your tastes. as far as youreconcerned im a bitch just like yuu-chan. ims orry. i talk to pretty girls and boys hit on me and im importnat at college. ive betrayed you. imsorry/

That you're shitting on yourself more than the people you think would judge you for doing what you enjoy?

You're drunk man, don't beat yourself up over enjoying yourself. Believe me, I've been there.

Should I drink alone for New Years
I say alone but my family will be there.

I still don't understand what you're saying, I guess Yuu is alright?

Talk to your family if you can, but don't be afraid to be honest with yourself if your family makes you feel alone.

Also more tomoko because best girl.

>tfw friendzoned on a pakastani origami collective by some drunk user who has normie friends

Thanks here is Tomoko bathing.

ESL just really bothers me, he doesn't seem genuine.

YUU IS GREAT. best character after tomoko. iwant to ebe yuu's normie girlfriend who she experiments with while tomok is super jealous and hatesm e. i want to experiment with tomoko but then entierh of us end up liking it. i want her to dismiss me even though i date yuu and she'll act like i dont exist. but i wdwspertately want to ebf reidns with her, i just dont want o have sex with her. that would be perfect. meanwhile i'm tonguing yuu's anus.

>ha ha wouldn't it be funny if i gag gifted a pack of sailor poon condoms to these two virgin loosers

absolutely brutal

That's one shitty lesson

Thanks, saved.

>ESL
>Not genuine
But seriously, even if he's not, he's certainly committed to keeping the impression up quite well. He keeps the threads alive, and that's enough for me.

I hope that's a pun. If not, it's a better one than what was (in my interpretation) was implied.

How often does Tomoko masturbate?

Once a week? Once a month? Do we have a good idea or are we just guessing?

When did she start masturbating (if she does masturbate now)?

From the anime, she started from the very beginning.

Manga? Implied a lot but enough room left to be like "she's just massaging her back."

But she definitely loves I guess you could say mental masturbation via her masochistic tendencies.

I think you may have to get some rest user, pick up this conversation tomorrow.
I don't know, ESL just puts me in an uneasy mood.

I mean yeah, he's got a character that isn't compatible with everyone on this board, and again, I don't really care if he thinks it's the shittiest manga ever. I just like seeing watamote on a.

>Kii will never spike your New Year drink

I don't want an eggplant up my ass, so I'm okay with this.

I guess your right.
I'm just afraid that people might start seeing watamote in a negative light because of his terrible english.

No escape.

I get that, yeah. If anything, if I like watamote so much, I shouldn't be such a lazy asshole and let ESL post for it. But at the same time I can't exactly post this content at work which sucks.

I am the real deal. You should see my twitter. I been fighting to protect the name of are manga. i been preventing someone from stealing the name watamote for themself.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

rest is for the weak. tomok is for the strong. the weak should fear the strong. the weak should fear tomoko. tomoko is strong.

of course yuu is still awake

Of course she is, she loves coffee

And other things that keep her awake

> I guess your right.
I'm just afraid that people might start seeing watamote in a negative light because of his terrible english.

Don't worry so much. my english is not that bad anymore. thanks to you guys.

I want to wish you, Tomoko and Tanigawa Nico a Happy New Year.

WHO T HE FUCK IS TANIGAWAW NICO???????? NOT TOMOKO, NOT WAIFU, NOTGOOD. NOT THIS THREAD. TOMOK ONLY THANKS

As Watamoto continues to be more interesting, it is becoming the most fun of recent times. Niko Tanikawa is very good at depicting psychology, talk making and expressions. Not only here but also the depictions of other characters are very clever and impressed. What are you referring to?

Tanigawa Nico When you do not do it with other comics or school, it may be helpful to pretend to be sleeping and listen to people's conversation

?

It seems impossible for me to return so long as I can not afford it at the moment.

I want to see more of both the delinquent and emoji. Because it's so painfully obvious how much they crave that Tomoko.

It afford or they don't have the time.

It almost new Years.

I wish for S2 to be anounced in 2017.