Is she going to be arrested for islamaphobia?

Is she going to be arrested for islamaphobia?

She has nice milkers

Hi deer can you open ur cloth?

OPEN BOBS

>CNN called her a convicted racist

I hope so. We call what she speaks wrong opinions for a reason. They shouldn't be allowed.

Too high profile, she'll get arrested when her career in Britain First gets overshadowed by another far-right party.

All she has to do is point out some truths about islam in the UK and Europe.

Didn't her leader partner get arrested?

Hopefully. Ugly hook nose chav skank.

>She literally is because wrongthink is a crime

>mfw a fucking women is showing more force and being more brave to go out there and call out the Brit gov and Muslims than the men
This is fucking pathetic and you brits soyboys pieces of shit should be ashamed, but I am glad she is doing good for herself and the future of her country.

PJW said it was stupid of Trump to retweet her shit.
What's she done thats so controversial?

is he a women?

>What's she done thats so controversial?
Oh I don't know, she's a conservative so that's highly controversial.

She posted pictures of people's injured faces caused by Muslims and uploaded videos showing Muslims killing people

Thought this was Angela White in the thumbnail. What has she done that's illegal?

Unfortunately true here

>tfw no big titted crazy eyed Christian gf who is so rabidly anti-muslim and nationalistic that the fucking government tries to make her out a crimminal for wrongthink
Fuck this. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

If you publicly call out Muslims and/or Islam in Britain, be it in person or on social media you will be arrested for hate speech, I wish I was joking

She has a public profile. Arresting her would just make a matryr out of her and further red pill normies. Would probably be beneficial. What is the punishment for such "hate speech" crimes 30 days in prison or a fine?

Do not allow her to be arrested. 10k Bongs saying no goes a long way.

Stand Up to protect your leader. She can't wear mini skirts. When she bends over you can see her balls. Big hairy Christian Bong balls!

who?

reminder that this woman and Britain First are controlled opposition

>Is she going to be arrested for islamaphobia?

Wait... being scared of muslims is a crime?

There seems to be some type of "low-class" big-titted subspecies of Brit. I've seen this type more often than just coincidence. Is there some region of the UK were these type of babes (dark hair, big tits, low iq) are concentrated?

Who cares another self important roastie pretending like she't got something worthwhile to say.

You find them all over m8

CHAVZAR MILKERS

So it's just typical Anglo thing? I've heard the UK was the bustiest country in Europe, but anti-Brit posters here have said that's skewed by fatties.

I was just wondering if the "chav girls of Essex" or something were a boob lover's Mecca.

showing the truth is controversial now ?

>I was just wondering if the "chav girls of Essex" or something were a boob lover's Mecca.
To be honest, I've never studied the matter in great detail, just an observation that there's a bunch of big titted slags aboot.

>controversial
illegal, if muslims feel offended then that makes the offender a 'hate criminal'.

It's on boys, the time has finally come to liberate and freedomize those bong faggots!

1776 shall commence again!

Those people sound wholly adequate.

she blatantly lies on her twitter

>tfw your gonna go breed the slags and give them German and polish in their bloodline.

Feels good man.jpeg