CNN is throwing ABC News under the bus!

topkek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xye5M5CK240
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw got hundreds of (You)'s because of ABC's mistake
Trump has honestly made it easier than ever to get (You)'s

Now I know why they dumped this on Friday. It wasn't even the bun of a nothing burger.

Replaying to 151678685

Oh has he?

wtf I love CNN now

They literally have to throw ABC under the bus, that is fake news caught red handed. They want to try to show people they aren't fake news by throwing obvious examples under the bus.

This.

Didn't he still plead guilty for lying and was working for Turkish and Russian government? Or am I missing something here

B-b-but I thought Sup Forums was BTFO and Drumpf was finished! Reddit told me so! It’s not fair! REEEEEEEEEE

I need to head over to reddit and see if there are any salty tears to drink

Just stop plz.

You have to be 18 to post here

youtu.be/xye5M5CK240

>151678813

Back to share blue you retarded flu. Dont even know how to not give a you

>not even a day for it to be shown to be bullshit this time

The absolute state of liberal propaganda outlets.

The shills are doubly depressed tonight. They lost Flynn Flypped narrative and all those potential shill sheckels.

Let me know how /politics is spinning it. And make sure to call them all niggers.

Off topic: what do you call a store that sells fish exclusively for food instead of pets? Pets place is not a food store.

Yeah I completely believe ABC did this on accident. Only people with the highest security clearances know that December 2016 is after the election in November 2016

Bring back some screencaps when you're done.

A fish monger?

Thanks m8. I didn't know what it was called

\\\_archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
>Anonymous ID:n4Dq23DD Mon 31 Oct 2016
>You're gonna live forever, bro. Trump is going to win, and we're all going to become Clannish immortals.

I can verify my precognition. Today, I concentrated my will to save Trump.

So he didn't plead guilty?

Give it up shills, it's over. Abandon your commie ways and be a real American.

, here. Trump was finished, but I entered my anime-girl-spirit-form and fought his enemies off with my spiritual M14.

Heaven is my reward - praise Jesus and rhw Buddha.

They still believe this is really it and Trump will be gone soon. Holy fuck how are these people not going to kill themselves over the next 7 years

What is the controversy if the transition team told Flynn to reach out to the Russians?

Thats not the campaign..

Nothing. They were the incoming administration. Telling Flynn to talk to foreign governments is part of his job.

How appropriate that Trump himself is the ultimate getter of (you)s irl. But when he gets (you)s, he gets them from everybody on the planet. Truly awe-inspiring.

He's god incarnate.

There is no controversy. It's all manufactured outrage. It really is a great, big fat nothingburger, no meme or larp.

can someone give me a quick run down?

>COMPED-TOWN

Even what seems like a loss....is another win.
The butt hurt for the next 7 years is going to be salty.