Do you guys support the tax bill? Do you think trump has our best interests at heart...

Do you guys support the tax bill? Do you think trump has our best interests at heart? How do you feel about net neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/bill_text.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/4320591-Senate-Bill-Amendments.html?embed=true&responsive=false&sidebar=false
cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/house-tax-bills-child-tax-credit-increase-excludes-thousands-of-children-in-low
cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/interactive-house-gop-child-tax-credit-increase-leaves-out-millions-of-children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you guys support the tax bill?
No because I'll pay higher taxes and the deficit will also increase. The bill is mostly just an excuse to cut programs 2-4 years down the line when the deficit explodes.

Not really. Income taxes should be abolished and bankers should be hanged by the neck until dead per my day of the rope meme after fair public trials to expose their genocidal plans.

But if you want to argue about stupid shit then tell me why the new tax bill is or is not better than what we have at present.

In another universe pixies, elves and other magical creatures are real and they're women are also insta-thots

I think it was Trumps plan all along. He pretended to care about the little people but he was just a greedy fuck who worked for the real greedy fucks and hes making the country more accessible for the jewish dong

Daily reminder the deficit meme is retarded and you don't understand that the debt mathematically cannot be repaid
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

>the deficit can never be repaid
>so we should raise tax on the middle class and lower it by 15 percent on the richest people in the world

proofs required
While you're searching, put this on in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA

Later on we'll talk about rigged statistics and rigged markets and geopolitics and other such things

The point isn't to repay the debt, the point is to keep the deficit manageable so the debt's rate of increase is stable. The tax cuts in this bill are mainly designed to benefit the upper class while also slashing revenue for the government. This is part of a "stave the beast" tactic where a few years from now, the government will have austerity measures imposed on it that drastically decrease its authority and ability to perform services, including regulatory services. This gives much more leash to the corporations and private interests that fund the lawmakers voting for this bill. Cutting things like medicare and social security are in their interest.

great movie
what proofs are you looking for? the trump yamaca pic?

Yeah, Trump wrote 600 pages of tax laws. You seriously are retarded. Question is if he even read it.

Get that knife eared cunt back to her hippie commune where she belongs, and tell her to stop pestering me about the goddamn trees.
Only a matter a time until I chop down their rump-loving kind's forests to fuel me furnaces.

>geopolitics
have you read dugin?

Who is this fluid druid?

I just want to know how you model things in such a way to think about it as a tax on the middle class, and I'd like for you to present how it is more of one than what we have now. This is elementary school level science, let alone what passes for muster in science.

Or if you can't do that, start with, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen. Best beginner's book I've come across, and it even has citations.

No, it is under the guise of middle class tax cuts but it's almost as if those are a completely unrelated side effect

yes, i genuinely think he does

It's the only thing stopping the big telecom companies like AT&T/Comcast from treating the internet like TV service.

No, but only because I don't think he's important. "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski remains my recommendation for babbys first geopolitics book.

Sauce

The grand chessboard is good
but
the foundations of geopolitics has been massively influential in russia for the last 20 years
dugin himself served as an advisor to putin for around 15 years or something
you dont think that's important?
its a really interesting book with massive insight into russian geopolitical strategy. it outlines a lot of what we see today I think, although I could be wrong

he sure seems to support it

As far as I know about Dugin I think he's a voice worth listening to.

But I come from a counterintelligence background. When you see people making a big deal about somebody you've never heard of in order to demonize something in order to achieve a particular popular opinion sway, you kind of already know what you're dealing with and you don't particularly want to promote it.

interesting collection of responses
so, what makes you trust the guy?

Taxes for everyone goes down. How are you paying more taxes?

You're asking the wrong question. You should ask him if this is Trump's tax plan.

>I just want to know how you model things in such a way to think about it as a tax on the middle class, and I'd like for you to present how it is more of one than what we have now
The bill is a general tax cut, but the cuts for the middle class are either negligible, or they expire in a few years. The vast majority of the tax cuts are for the upper class, especially those earning $1,000,000 or more, especially in the long term.

Also, take a look at the specific provisions in the bill. The Estate tax, for example, only applies to those passing down millions in inheritance, not something the middle class is capable of doing. The House bill completely eliminates this tax, and the Senate bill increases the threshold to $11 million. If the bill were focused on the middle class, why would this provision be in there at all?

Another, similar provision is that both bills slash the top corporate tax rate from 35% to 20%. Now granted we could actually do to lower the corporate rate and this isn't really a big deal, but nevertheless this is not a "middle class" tax cut, it's a corporate tax cut that will primarily benefit corporations and shareholders.

feel free to ask whoever whatever you want

dugin is interesting. do you know where i could read up on american geopolitical strategy?
i've never talked to someone from a counterintelligence background before. maybe you would have some advice for shill casualties here?

belle delphine on facebook account name tinkersmells iirc

Maybe I'm retarded but I don't see how your infopic supports your arguments. But let's take this one at a time, since you're regurgitating the usual list of talking points.

Or how about let's not :D

Talk to me about estate tax when I'm done being executor and I give it away anyhow (don't tell them that's what I'm going to do)

I support sex with elves

>How are you paying more taxes?
The house bill makes you count tuition waivers (discounts universities give you to encourage studying there) as income. So if tuition for a school is $80,000 and the university waives $20,000 of that, I now have to pay taxes on $20,000 that I never had and doesn't even exist. Pure robbery to pay for the big tax cuts. Look for a lot of other cut corners along these lines.

The Senate bill doesn't include this however so hopefully it's worked out in reconciliation. Though I suspect this was a coordinated effort - the House simply has to add some ridiculous provisions to their version of the bill, then the Senate writes the bill the Republicans actually want. The two sides then "compromise" on a bill that was always completely acceptable. This is the privilege of having both houses of Congress in your court, I suppose.

Eh, how about background. Another good one is, "The Secret Team" by L. Fletcher Prouty. Look at how long ago it was written and think about how true just the first chapter is.

Most people these days can't deal with the chapter and verse of it all, which goes to show you how badly run our intelligence community is these days.

the bastards

The infopic illustrates that over half of americans will have a less than $100 change in their taxes (up or down). Also, that over half of all people making a million or more will see a tax decrease of over $500. How much more than $500? Doesn't say, it's a poor representation.

That's a boy btw

good god
where are you reading up on this? I haven't been able to read anything from either of the bills.

This is the correct way to make a thread

But you haven't normalized that to show what the difference means except in Jewish Satanic shekel credits. And also you've failed to put it within any greater context.

Most of all nobody can relate to it. What are you people even doing? If we want to cut "taxes" as you define it you should be put out into the street to compete with imported niggers etc.

its a dude

For the love of god, what's her name? Sauce PLEASE!!!

Even so, who cares? They're probably in some shitty liberal college getting a meme degree anyway. That isn't an increase in taxes on the middle class, and it's a small sacrifice. Everything else is good.

Huge cut to business tax ecouragunf companies to come here, limited taxes on small business, and an increase in child tax credit encouraging white people to have more kids.

>L. Fletcher Prouty
Interesting. I have no doubt that it still holds great significance today. Do you know of anything written more recently? If there were and American "Foundations of Geopolitics" what would it be?

Most universities should be shut down. Read, "Foundations: Their Power and Influence," by Rene M. Wormser, general council to the Reece Commission investigating the anti-American activities of the tax-free foundations.

This is essential if you want to understand what underlies the control of the flow of money, and you need that to understand how taxes and the rest of it are going to effect the greater worldwide outcome.

no??

>jer

I NEEEED to cum inside this thing

What I told you already. We're in an intellectual deficit in the modern day, so we can only go backward into history. Maybe you'd like to read, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley? It's short at least even if it's tiresome.

same desu

>Maybe I'm retarded but I don't see how your infopic supports your arguments
One by one
>The bill is a general tax cut, but the cuts for the middle class are either negligible, or they expire in a few years
Look at the graphic, it's for Calendar Year 2027. For the middle class and below (earning up to $75,000 a year) the average percentage of people getting a tax cut over $500 is 3.4%, basically no one and within the margin of error. Note that this is lower than the average for all taxpayers at the bottom of the chart, 7.3%. The average percentage of people getting a tax increase of over $500 on the other hand is greater, and the percentage is even more extreme if you count tax increases from 1-500 dollars.

>The vast majority of the tax cuts are for the upper class, especially those earning $1,000,000 or more, especially in the long term.
Again, look at the chart. 56% of 1mil+ earners and almost half of 500k-1m earners will get a tax cut greater than $500. The number quickly drops as you move down the income brackets.

As for the stuff about the estate tax, well, I'm not really sure what you're talking about. You sound like you're committing tax evasion so I don't know what to tell you there. Or are you trying to say the estate tax is easy to evade therefore it shouldn't exist? Doesn't make much sense to me, if that's the case it should be harder to evade.

As for the corporate rate, that's a fact and it's easy to simply Google it and find that out for yourself, so I don't see how that's invalid either.

Also keep in mind the chart is put out by the Joint Committee on Taxation which is bipartisan.

I agree the chart is poorly laid out, it may have been done this way to mask the extremes of the cuts and hikes which would come with cutting taxes on higher income earners. On one hand this prevents it from looking like it's worse than it is (a %-based cut cuts more money for higher earners obv.) but on the other hand it is a bit misleading.

>everyone in college is getting a meme degree
fuck you. I'm in a plasma physics program, not like you would understand the importance of that, and without scholarships, I would be several hundred thousands of dollars in debt. I can't afford to pay taxes on my scholarships because I never get to touch that money.
>increase in child tax credit
so, the incentive to go to college is going down and the incentive to breed has gone up? you realize the only people who ever get child tax credits are poor and stupid people, right? Do you really believe this shit you're spouting?
Where are you reading up on this?

tl;dr I make let's say $80k what does it mean?

PROTIP: you can't answer because the tax code is so convoluted to begin with and you don't understand anything about what you're doing.
But you can tell me how much I save or not. I don't care anyway because I don't need $80k.

can you guys please direct me to a place where I can read exactly what is in these bills?

>tax bill
yes, although I do want them to include SALT up to a certain amount, then my savings go from 200 to OVER A THOUSAND. Fuck yeah.

>best interests at heart
For the most part

>net neutrality
not throttling traffic from another ISP is an important part of how the internet works, but considering how Google and FB have turned the internet into a SJW crusade, fuck 'em. I can't root for people actively trying to force me off the 'net.

wow, man
the internet has really crossed your wires

READ THE BILLS OY VEY

WE HAVE TO PASS THEM FIRST SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT'S IN THEM

protip they do these things to make you angry so that they can slip it all under your nose while thinking you were right all along

lol progressives btfo

this, I'd like to read some sort of rundown of the two bills, but it's fucking impossible to get a straight story from just searching it on google, because it's all CNN, WP, NBC, etc etc and you can't get two sentences in without slanted or smudged facts and talk of "THIS RUINS THE MIDDLE CLASS"

holy fuck, I just want details not opinions

>niggers have incentive to nig and breed like rabbits
>intellectuals are punished for persuing education and bettering the world
fucking nice plan u like wendys bro

so I can't read the bills? how can anybody know what's going on if noone can read the bills? are we all just arguing over third party gossip? where are you reading up, user?

Local university looks kind of like a Wendy's to be honest. Last time I went to a Wendy's it was all niggers and I had to wait for the cops to arrive before they could take my order.

No hate on niggers, but neither one seems to be a good way to make $300k and have a 22" dong (dong is Viet Namese for about half a cent on the dollar)

Full text of the House bill (already passed) is here:
waysandmeansforms.house.gov/uploadedfiles/bill_text.pdf

Latest version of the Senate bill, most likely to be passed:
documentcloud.org/documents/4320591-Senate-Bill-Amendments.html?embed=true&responsive=false&sidebar=false

>who cares?
Myself, who has to pay taxes on money that never existed simply because I'm being educated. It's an attack on university students because Republicans know that most of those people are firmly liberal and would never vote for them anyway, so they see them as easy money. In reality, many university students are educated in fields like economics and despise Democratic populist plans like a 50% corporate rate. House Republicans could actually get much of academia on their side but they've chosen not to in favor of scraping a few extra dollars together to cover the cost of other cuts. The Senate has been a little more wise and moderate (which is essentially their job anyway).

>an increase in child tax credit
The credit is increased but many families with children are no longer eligible, or are partly ineligible - the credit is also being extended to some higher-earning families for the first time. In my view this is another giveaway to richer families being billed as a plus for the average American through tricky language.

cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/house-tax-bills-child-tax-credit-increase-excludes-thousands-of-children-in-low

cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/interactive-house-gop-child-tax-credit-increase-leaves-out-millions-of-children

It's loaded with so many ticking time bombs, it may we well be the economic demolition of WTC-7.

noone even needs a loan to go to community college
expensive university scholarships being taxed? thats just like not letting the peons read the bible.
Oh, you want to innovate energy? Sorry, you cant afford the taxes on your scholarship. Nonelites btfo muahahahah

Maybe there is a place where you can read it.

Here's what you can read without reading it: the actual facts don't matter and they don't care about that or else one side or the other would present them to as being obviously what you should want. But they can't do that. So now you know there is something else afoot.

You either get a meme degree, or one that pays for itself. If your degree is so important, you'll get a good job and pay it off. If you can't manage that, you made a mistake and got a useless degree.
>so the incentive to go to college is going down
1. The market is flooded with degrees, people don't need incentives.
2. Half-assed government intervention is what made college so expensive in the first place. Either go all the way and make it free, or get out of it.
3. Yes, the white birth rate is more important. A country where everyone has gone to college is not worth it if our people are gone.
How so? You actually have to work to benefit from the child tax credits.
>hurr flooding the market with useless degrees is more important
>fuck white people n sheeeit, making degrees useless like diplomas is more important

OY VEY LOCAL UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT FEDERAL FUNDING GOYIM

>that picture
Maybe our current zeitgeist isn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

Oh oops I didn't clairfy; my local university is a global university. That's why this anti-American establishment imports the 3rd world at 1st world speeds.

Why is that camera lens so big and how much would you pay me to make it fit inside her cunt?

Until you realize she's a coalburner

moar

I only care about the RAISE act because that will actually fix our white demographics, Tax Reform is something only Boomers care about.

Here
Note that the text of the Senate bill is actually leaked, they haven't released any of the bill's text and want to pass it first, Obamacare-style.

I can't answer that not necessarily because it's convoluted, but because you've given too little information. Not everyone taking home the same amount of money should be taxed the same. But anyway, you will likely experience a tax cut for the next 10 years or so then some of the individual cuts will expire. All things considered you might not pay more in taxes unless you have children or fall into other specific groups like university students. You may also lose the ability to deduct state and local taxes from your federal income tax and thus be double-taxed, though. The increasing deficit may have an impact on your ability to use government services or collect Social Security later in life.

This pic makes me almost in tears with so much proud of Aryan race beauty.

>WTC-7
When did When They Cry 5 and 6 come out?

you cant get a degree that pays for itself if you cant afford the taxes on your scholarship to get the degree in the first place. what happens if you dont pay your taxes? you go to jail.
and what makes you think that the tax incentive favors white birthrates? it favors all birthrates, and there are a lot more poor niggers who breed for the gibs than whites. so really, you're just increasing the nig birthrate. is that what you want?

tfw she is from london

The 10 year thing seems like the round at the back of your pump-action. What happens after 10 years exactly?

And fuck everybody in shitty states where state taxes are absurd. Pushing it all back toward the states is essential.

>when did when they cry 5 and 6 come out?
yes.

i dont even know what your trying to say. can you clarify?

Then get a job and work through it like generations before. If government never introduced student loans, colleges wouldn't have raised the prices so high.
>it favors all birthrates
No, because again, you actually need to work to benefit. People on welfare don't pay taxes. This is going to help the poor white people that are waitressing and doing construction work.

>what happens if you dont pay your taxes? you go to jail.
Or worse, you spend the last of your money to pay the taxes, and use a student loan to pay the remaining tuition. Now you're stuck with a student loan, one of the worst types of debt because it cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. Your wages will likely be garnished in the future to pay off your debt and the interest it accrues. Furthermore, this just pumps the student loan bubble bigger and bigger, setting us up for an economic crisis.

Also, ironically enough, whites are college-educated at a much higher rate than blacks in America. Targeting university students and graduate students is disproportionately targeting whites - not only that, but whites at breeding age with the means to support families. Oh, but don't tell Sup Forums that, it'll ruin the wonderful divide-and-conquer scheme ((they)) have going!

>collect Social Security later in life.
and btw this is the stupidest thing to get bullied in to

idgaf it means nothing to me but holy shit look in to the history of how this nothing is used to literally push old people into poorness and death because they got sold on a bill of goods they didn't deserve
>t. communism wins it again

Cannot be taken seriously.
Nope.

No, I can't imagine. I was having a stroke.

Kys namefag

>What happens after 10 years exactly?
The individual cuts expire and individuals will pay more taxes. I think the idea is to extend the cuts but obviously no one knows where the economy will be 10 years from now. The actual point of having it expire is so that, if the tax cuts need to be rescinded, the government that has to do so doesn't take a political hit for doing it. (i.e. they don't have to pass a tax INCREASE, just let a tax cut EXPIRE, much better optics)

What are the individual cuts? I might have forgotten about that specific terminology last time I did my taxes.

>In reality, many university students are educated in fields like African American Studies and Genderqueer Theory

ftfy

So, let me get this straight
You'll be taxed on 8,000 after deductions at 10%
So 800 bucks.
But is there really no exemption for people who don't actually get money?

>london
fuck so much for purity

You are purposely leaving stuff out. You can pay your debt off if you get a useful degree, the people with debt problems get useless degrees like liberal arts.

White people are college educated at a much higher rate, but again, it's useless degrees. White people aren't getting education to be doctors and Lawyers, they're getting degrees in gender studies. This isn't disproportionately targeting whites, it's targeting liberals that are going to get their commie education.

>Tax Reform is something only Boomers care about.
you dumbass, White reproduction is tied almost entirely to money since WW2.

WW2 brought a huge economic boom, and thus, GG had tons of babies.

Boomers grew up in the same economy, and thus, they themselves had tons of kids, spawning not one but TWO seperate generations.

Then you get to Gen X and Millennials, who see a shit economy, and thus buy the propaganda of having less kids because they can't afford it, while niggers, spics, and muslims have tons of kids.

Taxes are a huge part of that.

>those thighs
>it's a dude
Get your shit together.

It seems like you're just trying to convince yourself to believe what lines up with your identity.
White birth rates will probably not increase. The increase you will see in population, inspired by the the child tax credits, will probably largely come from low income, and therefore, statistically more racial families. Literal idiocracy.
>get a job and work through like before
There is no way I will be able to make enough money, with any undergrad job, to pay the taxes on my scholarships. This literally stops a potential plasma physicist from pursuing energy innovation.

>How do you feel about net neutrality?
Sup Forums will die

I mean for reals. Here you have the chance to sell your shit, whichever shit you want to sell, and this is what you come up with?

PROTIP TO ALL PEOPLE WHO NEVER EVEN HAD INTELLIGENCE TRAINING WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS?
I think it confirms the hypothesis that all the people in DC are on drugs, even if you only watched the talmudvision and didn't have any experience to go on.

Sounds like you're just trying to find reasons to complain about not getting free college. Have you tried Britainstan?

I think all of these people are invalidated by so many things such as fear and pacifism and they dont really care. A person only cares when their comfort is at stake and then they just patch that up.. they dont really care about the whole state of the world.

Most of the individual (that is, taxes on individuals, not corporations) tax cuts in both bills have an expiration date. The House bill's is 2023 while the Senate's expire in 2026.

I'm not sure what you're on about, it's a pension. Sure if you save properly it's not really necessary but regardless many people are paying into it and expect to collect on their payments later.