The Hard Reset Of Modern Society

I have been theorizing about the direction in which the world is heading and have arrived at the conclusion that the powers that be will perform a hard reset on contemporary civilization within 20 years.

In my opinion, due to the population explosion caused by scientific, socioeconomic and agricultural advancements, and their own greed, stupidity, mismanagement and complacency, they will kill approximately 6.5 billion people through a variety of methods once they feel they have obtained sufficient knowledge and capabilities under this current system. They will then attempt to build a new civilization out of the ashes.

Do any of you have any thoughts about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
youtube.com/watch?v=EI5Jq_h-qyU
youtu.be/e_lSERfLMec
youtube.com/watch?v=cq1eGzcpqaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely and mandatory.

They need to get on with it already.

blah blah blah, 90's were 30 years ago, you moron! and Terminator 2 came out in the 90's, keep dreaming you fuck

Who do you think the major players will be, when do you think they will make their move and how do you think they will go about doing it?

If "they" could hurry it up thatd be nice

Believe it or not, I am actually quite aware of how long ago the 90s were. What is the relevance of that to this discussion? Because Terminator 2 came out in the 90s and I've used an animated image file from that film?

Inexorable force of nature. Fish eats fish.
>advance knowledge

Out of urgent necessity they would have to be pretty close by now.

I don't think that they will initiate it, but I think that there will be a massive catastrophe soon

I don't know what to think about climate change, but if it's legit, that might be it

otherwise, might be looking at krieg

think about this as well, like long term

let's say that europe becomes muslim

the European states are nuclear and industrial powerhauses, with hordes of unwashed muslims in control of them, and hordes of niggers and beaners ruling america, I can only imagine that they will start some kind of awful war on their own

Cia will release a virus to kill 4 billion people in about 20 years.

Could you elaborate on that in less enigmatic terminology?

retards like you been saying that change is coming since y2k, well 20 years has passed, so did fight club, where is that reset you talk about? any day now, retard, any day! right after Hillary takes her rightful position in WH due to popular vote! HA!

Why else would the global banking elite build massive underground bunkers, such as the one underneath Denver International Airport?

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU

The United States and Russia.

South America, Africa, and Europe will be destroyed. Australia might be left alone.

You'll see.
>soon

we are nearing the end of the cycle. It is going to be bad.

It must happen actually.

The world is on a totally unsustainable path right now, mostly because of modern liberal ideology that mandates we spend trillions of dollars feeding 70IQ people so they can breed like rabbits, while at the same time pushing the idea that everything but traditional families is cool and hip and interesting.

There is no political solution to this problem, billions of people will have to die in a very short period of time, maybe over a decade or so.

Personally I would release some of the most potent biological weapons in Africa and do everything possible to stir the pot in the middle east so they’ll kill each other.

I’d also promote ethnic hatred via the FBI, creating terror squads to commit atrocities so that the minorities will rise up and be cut down.

Just because cataclysmic events have been predicted before but didn't come to pass that doesn't mean there will not be one in the future.

>well 20 years has passed, so did fight club, where is that reset you talk about? any day now, retard, any day!
You imply I was doomsaying during any of those events. I wasn't. I'm talking about what I suspect will happen now, today, I wasn't talking about it 20 years ago. I suspect you're drunk, or just stupid.

But in the end, it will be good because humanity may be able to free itself from the debt-based monetary system which enabled this elite class of people to wield tremendous influence over society. Who knows? We may also have access to the suppressed technologies kept from us such as cancer cures and free energy devices.

youtube.com/watch?v=EI5Jq_h-qyU

be sure and put that on your wish list for Santa!

"Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit —

>As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
>world without end."

Christ is the constant in the Nietzschean eternal recurrence. Turn to him, or see your children's children's children be swallowed up in the eternal, never-ending Ouroboros of dismal cyclicity.

Do I have to tell you what the meaning of insanity is?

It's not this bad stop being so dramatic
Everyone here just wants something to happen because we all like happenings

I agree that it must happen, that our current civilization is completely unsustainable on its present heading and that there can be no political solution to this. As much as I absolutely cannot stand present day liberal ideology and as much as I do not think Africa should be artificially sustained, our problems run much deeper than that. The resolution of this is not something the FBI will be involved in. They won't stir up racial tension and then mow up the minorities. This will be on a much grander scale. They will kill all of us, pretty much.

No, it's "not this bad." It's worse. It's a lot worse. I haven't said that I want this to happen, only that I think it will, because I think it must.

Which cycle are you referring to here?

we're fucked
if these kikes go down they will end the world.
if they manage to make us minorities in all our countries we will end it.

I have

ha
that might be happening

What do you think they will do with survivors of this event?
I would really like to see the after math of this event and how it plays out.
If Alex Jones is right then the cabal want to kill us all and merge with machines to venture off into space or some shit.
I'm not really sure what another solution to this would be except to migrating to another planet and creating a breakaway civilization.

>if these kikes go down they will end the world.
Those and those working with them will end it before they go down whether they suspect their demise to be imminent or not in my opinion.

>What do you think they will do with survivors of this event?
It would very much depend on who those survivors were, where they were and what exactly it was that they'd survived.

Bump.

>They will then
there is no 'they'.

>there is no 'they'.
Is it your assertion that there are no "powers that be?"

>The Hard Reset Of Modern Society

It's going to be virus. Once the first nation releases their bioweapon, the floodgate would be open and everyone will release their.

>powers that be
individuals in it for short term financial reward.

>It's going to be virus.
I think they will use advanced bioweapons, but I don't think that's all they'll use.

My dear, naive fellow countryman; they print the money.

Season 3 Episodes E10 · Shutdown -r

All you had to do was pay attention user.

I don't watch television. What is this about?

They can get rid of Melbourne and Canberra tho.

I hope they do it soon if they're gonna do it.

I have always believed that the only answer to this is that we as humans will need an authoritarian rule that controls our daily lives. For example the amount of kids we have etc. At a certain population size we just need to ask ourselves how we can control the future if we don't control the present. A population demographic tells us the future of a country and if we control the birth and death rates of a country then we can change the future of the population. Question is: How do we ensure that the authoritarian rule has our best interests in mind.

The Fourth Turning. Look it up

>Question is: How do we ensure that the authoritarian rule has our best interests in mind.
All efforts to date have failed, no matter how successful they initially were.

start prepping.

there is literally no reason to not want to be prepared for a SHTF scenario.

theory of benevolent dictatorship in a nutshell.

even if the ruler does have the people's best interests in mind, another issue is whether or not he has the information to rule over everyone effectively. cant solve a problem after all if you don't know it exists.

another issue would be even if the ruler had the people's best interests, if the people are self-destructive, they will kick him out.

This.

You have some nice insights there user, but, I choose to call you a faggot. Sad and fag.

Don't mind their bullshit, crying about unrelated thumbs seems to be some trend of a group on here.
That, our one autistic faggot that pulls the same shit every time he sees a thread w/ an unrelated pic.

I guess you get to see in real life.

No one needs to be behind these cataclysmic events even. Nature takes care of it just fine. Dysfunctional societies collapse, overpopulation causes viruses to spread rapidly, causes food shortage, migration & thus conflict.

Call me a gamerfag, but only one thing comes to mind

i believe he is referring to the fragility of the food supply chain.

How much knowledge and ability would they need before pulling the plug? What sort of civilisation would they make after this One?

I am unconvinced.
Thanks.
But what was it about?
They needn't be behind them but I think they'll definitely be behind this one. Civilization has reached the point (largely due to them) where they're going to have to.

I've never played it. What causes the nuclear annihilation in this game?
Okay, thank you.

The Fourth Turning cycle. Every 85 years or so we go through a crisis. American Revolution, Civil War, Great Depression/WWII, all aprox 75 to 85 yrs apart.
This time we have a Grand Solar Minimum incoming and pic related incoming.
What a time to be alive.

Different guy. But the story pretty much goes WW2 ends, we stay culturally in the 1950/60's Post-War America. The Age of the Nuclear Family and The World of Tomorrow! Culture doesn't advance, technology does. Most noticeable is Robotics and Medical. USSR never dissolved but China becomes competitor ( We're actually decent bros with Russia) the the resource wars happen with Europe and middle east. By the time it's over it was a waste of time and no one gets anything. China invades Alaska, US annexes Canada. US invades china with breakthrough military technology. A few years later someone launches a nuke and the world goes nuclear.

I guess how much knowledge and ability they'd need would depend on what sort of civilization they intended to build. I can't imagine they'd be Luddite or that they'd waste the opportunity to retain as much information and technology they've harvested under this system as possible. They might revert to a more 18th century way of life whilst still possessing the ability to do tasks we can do today if there is a need for them.

The Georgia Guidestones are interesting. Does anyone have information about them?

>hard reset...within 20 years

no shit, it's ww3 and probably within 20 months

Do you believe that war to be orchestrated and specifically designed or a series of accidents leading to a deterioration of diplomacy and eventually war?

Interesting. Thank you.

War started on October 23, 2077; Only lasted a few hours but the damage was done. The whole thing is America was just at the turning point of developing a new energy source that could have prevented the war if given time.

ETI have infiltrated most of the powerful institutions on earth and are behind globalism and other movements working to weaken us. It's not a hard reset, it's a hostile global takeover that ends with ayys in control of the earth and humans killed or enslaved

What do you base this statement on? I'm genuinely interested.

paranoid schizophrenia mostly. nah i don't actually believe that shit, i'm just drunk and it's fun to think about. also would be the way to go for ayys if they wanted to do it, so we wouldn't use nukes against them and what not

It certainly is fun to think about, I'll give you that. It is something that I do sometimes ponder myself.

We aren't really overpopulated though.
And the U.S. bread basket grows enough food to feed the planet.
Most of these reset things get tested in Africa, and so far haven't even put a dent in that continent. Aids, Ebola, the plague, and they just keep on breeding.
If there is a reset it will likely be organic and uncontrolled. Some kind of economic meltdown in conjunction with people really losing their shit, and not the Soros paid kind.

I'm personally a big fan of chaos. Death precedes rebirth.
youtu.be/e_lSERfLMec

the fucking reptoids

> But what was it about?
Literally copy and paste the text in google brainlet and put quotes around it
> see pic

It starts with massive human displacement, which already started. Thats a stepping stone towards a border free society, which will be the blueprint for future civilizations. I can imagine maybe by 2045 there is an AI demiurge directing all facets of society through vr and ar

>We aren't really overpopulated though.
Yes we are. Especially in terms of the industrialization of India, China and Africa. It's not necessarily that we don't have the space left to put any more people, but the resources needed, the waste generated and the environmental damage sustained from such huge industrial societies. In the West we have declining birth rates, but what good will that do if we're just outbred and replaced with billions of foreigners?

>And the U.S. bread basket grows enough food to feed the planet.
Meme. But what of the logistical resources required to ship these foodstuffs to every corner of the globe?

I've already taken all of this into consideration and it hasn't changed my conclusion.

I know how to use Google. But if you're going to come in and paste episodes of television programmes it would be nice if you could explain a little bit about why you've done that.

They need a few loyal retards but all the rest of us will be killed. They will never share their wealth, they would burn the world first. It seems maybe the awakening happened too late, just in time to realize we are doomed but too late to stop it. And its all previous generations fault, mostly the piece of shit selfish cuckhold baby boomer scum. They can not suffer enough for their betrayal

Ok, but let’s be honest... if it was a world full of white people it wouldn’t matter how many people inhabited the earth. Everything would be A-OK

you need more red pilling,
peak oil
environmental collapse
economic collapse

TPTB don't need to do it and they wouldn't. The current paradigm that they control is the infinite growth paradigm, the system they run needs to grow and grow forever, when it stops growing they lose. Why would the want to kill there salves?

Read what you've just written back to yourself a few times.

unless you have a tribe of people who have your back which 99% of the population does not have your best prep is buying a cyanide tablet. when the shit finally cracks the collapse will be like nothing ever seen before.

did i fucking stutter?

lol, ok kys then if the world is overpopulated. Have to start somewhere, ol chap. Lie back and thnk of england, pip pip, what what, cheer-o.

No.

Not intentionally. The powers that be want everything to keep being more and more cronyist and corrupt to infinity. They're too narcissistic to notice this isn't possible. Shit is already imploding, but not because the rich want it to.

Doomsday prophet of the end times...

This dude needs more Sup Forums viewers.
youtube.com/watch?v=cq1eGzcpqaU

Bitch

It's easy for you to say over there in Canada. Such a vast country with a population half of that of the United Kingdom, a small group of islands. And no, I'm not going to kill myself. I wouldn't want to miss a happening like what's coming now would I?

>Believe it or not, I am actually quite aware of how long ago the 90s were. What is the relevance of that to this discussion?
Some white briefs and cotton dockers, hahahahaha! What's the square root of this apartment? hahahahaha!

Probably correct. Elites are far too sheltered to properly understand the state of things. Instead of mindlessly regurgitating CNN it’s The Economist and Bloomberg. Each time the Federal Reserve releases some bullshit manipulated data showing endless growth they bark like seals while drinking high-end Napa wine at closing dinners.

There's no reason for elites to hard reset, too risky for them.
Empires decline for a looooong time; ours has only been declining for 100 years or so.
That said, our century may have a lot of blood shed in minor wars and general decline and fall.

They're not too narcissistic to realise that this system isn't sustainable "to infinity." Once they no longer have any need to keep the wheels turning and the lights on in their slavehouses, they'll pull the rug out from under us and keep the remaining resources for the new civilization consisting almost entirely of themselves. They will not allow continuous unsustainable growth past their projected cut-off point.

I think this has been done over and over since humans walked the earth.
IE forever.

>they bark like seals while drinking high-end Napa wine at closing dinners.
While you eat baked beans out of the can while listening to AM radio.

You would be quite foolish to believe that that's what they plan on doing forever, if they are even doing it now.

No, I’m the analyst there with them. I’m also the canary in the coal mine that no one can hear. Actually - our head of research mentioned the New World Order at our conference and sent out a warning letters to our heads of offices that we probably have 18 months max before a asset price reset.

Also, don’t fall for the Bitcoin Jew - there aren’t hard barriers to entry in the crypto world, and BTC is far from a monopoly. Look into investing in commodities like coffee, chocolate, orange juice, etc... that will be affected by the coming chaos. Gold, silver, guns, and ammunition are also great hedges.

>In my opinion, due to the population explosion caused by Christian charity and "values"
ftfy

>ITT