Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking leaf

khazar milkers

>tfw no qt jewess gf

Fem Shapiro thread ??

that arm on here hip looks fuckin weird

absolutely deplorable. excuse me, i have to suck my dog's dick now.

Post milkers

KHAZAR

khazzy milkies

she is so beautiful, I cant get enough of jewish women.

I just can’t get enough of her.

I hated how ubiquitous it was then but I fondly remember degeneracy-posting like halcyon days of yore compared to contemporary memetic epithets. That was even before cuck-posting.

nice digits

I knew it was a fucking leaf before I clicked on the fucking thread in the catalog. God, you guys are such faggots.

It's a good excuse for a Khazar milkies goddess thread

You mad? Truth hurts.

holy shit she reminds me of that one jidish actor (the pianist) that i can't stand
that guy is the most horrible actor i've ever seen (probably jiddish nepotism) and shapiro must be from the same family

Posting underrated Shapiro

>find the one remotely attractive jewess in the world, and spam her incessantly on pol because you're a JIDF cuckold terrifying of what the future might bring for you and your people and their incalculable crimes against humanity. Watch contentedly as the lowest common denominator at pol lap it up

She's genuinely stunning and I would treat her so well as a human being. I also admire her brother, he's a great guy, no irony.

I invented/engineered/developed a cocktail over in /ck/ out of my admiration

It's called The Khazar Milker

-6 oz milk
-2 oz vodka
-5 Mega Stuff Oreos

You combine the Oreos with an additional 1.5 oz of milk, mix with a mortar and pestle until it's a paste, the mega stuffing will help to bind before the final dissolution.

Now, combine the 2oz of vodka with the 6 oz of milk, and then add the Oreo paste, stir very well, the paste should be dissolved, with the insoluble remnants floating when it's ready.

Garnish with mint.

not the same person you autist

roll

gimme those khazar milkers

Don't you ever talk to him like that again, u abo monkey

I thought this was a Tibetan basket weaving board

6 get

MHAZAR KILKERS

How else am I going to stay up to date on the latest memes

>>he spends his time on a chinese cartoon image board
Excuse me, this is a Mongolian basket weaving board

id rather get my dicked sucked by Ben. hes better looking than his sister

rwl

rolll

don't EVER reply to me again memeflag

Mongolian. My bad.

>What's up, Sis.
>Hi Ben, so great to see you.
>So, how are you?
>I'm okay Ben, looks like the Internet stuff has died down, thankfully. How are you doing?
>I'll tell you all about how I'm doing, Abigail. But first let me tell you a quick word about my sponsors. So, you've been eating. Mixing hamburgers with Ice Cream. Sweat of Methuselah's brow! What can you do, Macdonalds is fun sometimes! Anyway, you're on your way home and you feel a dreadful twinge in your stomach and pass a gassy fart. Smells like Bovril. Oy vey! You just know that there's a colossal Golem of hot liquid sludge and it's ready to come out. You know that if you try to fart again you'll follow through. The Red Cheeks will part. You're going to mess your car seat and your underwear from meundies.com. You can't pull over. You're screwed right? Well not anymore, thanks to the good people over at shartdiaper.info. For a monthly payment of 5.99 you get a waterproof, odorproof and anti-bacterial adult shart nappy that fits under your regular smalls and protects you from those bathroom emergencies that inevitably arise if you are a young American Conservative. I wear them all the time and honestly I wouldn't trust anyone else to safeguard others from the ravages of my bowels. Head on over to shartdiaper.info/ben to get 30% off your first order and to let them know I sent you. Okay. I'm fine Abigail.

I thought it was a Cambodian cooking catalogue.

fight me irl you syrup drinking fucker
I got a "leafblower" waiting right here

Roll

reee

roll

>Unzips penis

that bitch looks like filthy frank

I am mostly on here to make fun of amerimutts and point out how retarded and delusional they are.
Don't really care for most of opinions on here.

well played m'lady
you win this round

ynot

Looks identical to me.

Rollan

KHAZZY MOO MOOS

MOO MOO MILKY FROM MOMMY

GIVE MILKY MOMMY user WANT MILKY MOMMY

KHAZZY MILKYYYY I'LL BE A GOOD BOY MOMMY GIV MILKYYYYYY

virtue signaling, anonymously, on a mongolian basket weaving forum, for free, is just sad.

>posting bait on a Tunisian camel navigation image board
What a waste

R-r-r-rolling

>Chinese
>Being this stupid
Why haven't you offed yourself?
sage

cummies

This is absolutely correct. I place everything on this. Roll.

MOMMY MOMMY I'M SO HUNGRY
WANT YOUR MILK INSIDE MY TUMMY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

roll

Can I be red pilled on the khazar milkers meme

Hes the right height for it too

Quads

I want to cum so hard inside her. don't get me wrong I want to gas every last single jew but this jewess has bewitched me.

>keep my faggotry to myself and other like-minded individuals
vs
>Openly flaunting depraved debauchery in the streets and encouraging it.

Really makes you think.

>He terk er Jewbs!

Do milk

713 DAYS UNTIL GEN 8 DENIALFAGS ARE BTFO

> spending your time on a chinky winky

rollin'!

fukn savd

i see justin trudeau
i cant be the only one

>penis does nazi salute

memeflag faggot, only leafblower you have is your mouth.

you made me get out of bed to combat your bullshit lies slandering mommy since I don't have this infographic on my phone, shame!

shame!

Lroll

ragoolin for 9

Those windows do not even exist you fucking autist. I'm a window designer.

Also sorry for calling you a fucking autist

Give me those milkies!

roll

fuck

blah

Rollan'

I love her

GIVE KHAZAR MILKIES PLEASE, I HABE BIGGI DICKY AAAAAAAAH

What are my other options?
Tell me, where else can you have the same caliber of public free speech anywhere else on the internet besides here?

Rollie

What's her YouTube channel?

Perhaps not in Cunickstan, but there's such a thing as bold innovation here in the States

>TFW I want little benji to be my bitch.

>He calls niggers dumb
>He barely passed highschool with c's and works a wage slave job or is studying a shitty degree

she doesn't have a channel but "david shapiro" has videos of her:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

Take it all you filthy whore