Brynhildr in the Darkness

How did she survive?

Not that I'm complaining. Loved Kazumi.

She didn't, neither did the MC, or the other girl. In my opinion, its one of the worst. This cunt, has never made a series with a good ending.

Idk what series you watched. Haven't read the manga, it's not in English and I don't read stuff off of a screen. I need paper in my hand in a comfy bed.

Cthulu show up?

Super slut powers.

I forgot this crap existed

>He doesn't know moon speak
>He also doesn't know espaƱol

>virgin

>virgin whore

So how does the manga end?

I love her feet

by being a best

Best girl.

It sucks, but if you really want to know go read it. It a closure I didn't want but its what I got.

Something happened and she turned into a loli. Th end.

The world ends, Kazumi dies uploading Neko and MC into a computer simulation along with a weird AI projection of kazumi and the MC's potential future daughter or something I guess? It's not clear.

>Elfen Lied and Brynhildr will never be officially translated into English and released state side

Fuck this gay Earth

>world ends
>uploaded Neko and MC into a computer simulation
>their face when no one to maintain it
Seriously? My fucking sides.Bad choice.No wonder the last page of the finale spoiler looked barren, or was it at a beach. Shit looked weird though.

What the fuck was the writer smoking?

Thanks, that sounds terrible. It also sounds vaguely like Sora no Otoshimono.

Hey Rintahlo. Stop posting.

I almost want to watch the anime again, just for her.

I wonder what it is like to love someone so much when that person loves another. I wouldn't have been shocked if she went yandere.

She was indeed 10/10

i honestly remember this as one of the worst shows ive ever watched, it was so bad

She's not stupid, and she doesn't really have any screws loose.
She would never become a yandere.

My god this show had so much potential and they threw it all the fucking way.
It was fucking terrible.

FUCK YOU LYNN

The world doesn't end. Kazumi does die wiping out all the data from the aliens but leaving Murakami's consciousness in there. And yeah, she leaves herself in there, somehow as a loli or something. Murakami melds with Loki and kill himself. So he only exists in the alien computer too.

Eventually Neko like kills herself to upload herself in there.

What has she made besides Lied and Byrnhilder?

wait, this shit is written by a woman?

Another show I didn't read since some anons said that its lied and byrnhilder despair x10.

Lynn is a guy. He also wrote Nononono, the ski jumping manga, and Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, which anons tend to demand more of though it's a side project for both him and the artist, so it comes out very infrequently.

The scans sure are slow.

Not a single one of them survived.

Kazumi rewrote the edda and made Loki go crazy. Murakami died and in death, became god. Neko somehow found him. The three of them reunited in the afterlife.

>Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
NTR when?