Was WWII more tragic than WWI?

Was WWII more tragic than WWI?

> Way more fucking people died
> Way more was at stake
> The wrong side lost again, but there was more riding on it this time around
Yeah probably

Of course. Hitler started the fire, but it was put out early.

>France

>france
fucking lol

We lost Estonia and Latvia (and nearly Finland) in WWII whereas, by consequence of WWI, we gained Estonia, Latvia and Finland.

I can not think of a more horrible thing to happen during WWII than the loss of Latvia and Estonia.

>Britain
fucking lol

I think Australia objectively did more to win WWII than France.

>France

>france
Goddammit, they were like the original Australian shitposters. Fucking lol'd.

>France capitulated in 6 weeks in WWII
>Australia capitulated in 6 weeks against the Emu's

Checks out.

Interesting chart. I think that Germany's response of choosing the Soviet Union makes sense when looking at everything the Soviets did to help defeat the Nazis. But if you're talking about Japan, that was all the USA.

>france
kek what?

Kek

European theater easily the Soviet kikes. Pacific theater 90% america

>france
Jesus, they are worse than us when it comes to pride.
No wonder they are despised

ww1 was alot more destructive to the social order of europe

Yeah, implementing communism in half of the European continent wasn't destructive or disruptive to the social order at all.

+1

Communism took hold after ww1 otherwise there would had been no soviet union and weimer republic

Britain

>took hold
not completely at that point, hence the entire second world war

World War 1 was an unjust war. World War 2 was a just war. I'd say the opposite.

What do you mean? the krauts were just in both.

This

Took hold, yes, but it was contained to Russia and Belarus and Ukraine in 1939.

tfw no puppey gf

I would have to say WW1. Late 1800s people were still optimistic, turn of the century and new inventions and better medicine - the 20th century will be the best ever ...
War. Industrial War, with thousands of casualties a day. Total War, with every citizen taking part. Bombing of cities, the fall of Empires and pretty much the end of a centuries-long Concert of Powers.
We, looking on post-WW2, cannot appreciate what a mindfuck it would have been to experience.

Because Hitler was committing genocide in WW2 and Germany declared war against America after Japan attacked it.

daily dose me