Compilation of Lies By The Media in Image Format

Need info dump of all the lies by the media so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LDOxq
imgur.com/a/LDOxq/zip
archive.is/dQW8Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

compilation of Jewish lungenpresse lies

Can we add media anti-white headlines in here too

sure. anything that exposes the lying press.

NEAT. Dump everything you got my dude

I'd focus on Trump/Russia. It would be news to a lot of people how these stories keep getting quietly retracted.

Yeah pointing out Fake Russia Collusion would be the best right now. Preferably in image format.

All the lies ever? Since the dawn of time? That's ambitious. The good news is that there's already a group that has been collecting all of the media's lies and publishing them. This group is called "the media."

Fuck I remember that documentary about this horror. Poor Russian kid.

OK, that's all I've got. I need more. Post all you have please.

>omg NBC says Drumpf has told over 500 lies!!!1

I am empty. I just lost everything I had. Hoping for other anons to dump theirs

That's a pretty fucktastic lie right there

SWEET. Dump everything bros. All anons should save these for use on normie social media.

Yer gonna need a 95 foot (if not bigger) monitor to be able to post all the media lies in a readable format.

At least double that if you plan on including shit from before the turn of the 21st century

this is like gamergate gamers are dead shit

>They call me dark child

Third tweet is fake

NICE. More stuff blowing the Russia stuff out of the water.

my imgur album has 400 images

imgur.com/a/LDOxq

These Jewish cunts don't care if they shit trillions down the toilet as long as they get Trump.

This one is actually a stupid example. "Not in labor force" is not a bad thing, anyone who's taken basic econ knows that. Trying to use the 94million figure without explaining that was dishonest.

They call me pink dress

Fucking AWESOME!!!!

Someone post the Comey one.

>Comey set to testify that he never told Trump he wasn't under investigation

During testimony
>Comey: "I told Trump he was never under investigation."

Indeed. Flynn has been the victim of an insane witch hunt and it's staggering how all of a sudden the FBI changed it's stance right when the MSM said Flynn should be indicted.

How can i download it all in one click? Can you do a MEGA download thing? I am not good with cyber like Barron.

Wtf!?

Will dump my best

They issued a correction because they made a mistake, dummy. That isn't a lie, that's saying "Woops, we just found out we fucked up, here's the correct information".

imgur.com/a/LDOxq/zip
Try that

you guys remember these?

These do not count. They're predictions, not alleged statements of fact. For fuck's sake, half of them aren't even phrased as statements at all; they're questions.
This isn't to say that crystal ball headlines are good and acceptable, but there's a big difference between making sensationalist predictions and lying.

>1

The Media does this on purpose. They know people will be whipped up in a fervor by the headline, which gets tons of retweets and shit, while ignoring the silent retraction.

They pretend it's ignorance, but it's deliberate subversion and propagandizing. We're dealing with sneaky fucks here.

literally gamer gate for the normies

Actually they do count.

It shows the media bias along the way.

classic one from election season

Dude you are awesome! THANKS! There should be a sticky with links to weaponized memes, useful info-graphics and red-pilling webms categorized for delivery to the average good goy to full blown fellow pol user . But I know Kike Mods would never allow it.

the image points out the role of the press as propagandists and to manufacture consent. that is in and of itself dishonest. dont be dense

This is one gets me everytime.

imgur modifies the original file. you could have uploaded it all to www.intern3ts.com instead

Damn, this is so inspiring. Imagine literally everyone telling you you're done, you're a joke and you should just give up. But you pull through, fight on and just barely manage to win, proving them 100% wrong. Never give up on anything.

thought virus at first, but after viewing in disposable vm, saved

Remember to always archive.is/dQW8Z

Don't forget how they moved the dead kid to a more photogenic spot before taking the picture.

actually lol'd

Melania

He's truly a role model at this point.

>implying it wasn't done on purpose so they can purchase stock at lower prices
C'mon now user

Hi Future brain, it's Present brain. What am I doing 24 seconds from now?