Who would have win in a fist fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/8006264/Adolf-Hitler-was-a-cowardly-pig-according-to-fellow-First-World-War-soldiers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2bcmGnygysU
dsss.be/hitler-vs-stalin/index.php?img=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stalin, unfortunately. He regularly worked out and hung out with gamblers and thieves all his life so he's tough as nails. Hitler was a homeless starving artist, did a shit ton of drugs, and probably had STDs for that matter

Hitler.

Stalin's left arm was shriveling up from a disease. It was shorter then his right. He wouldn't be able to defend himself.

If you included any streetfighting weapons though, a 2x4 or the like, Stalin wins. Superior experience as a revolutionary thug.

Stalin

Hitler because he was actually in a fucking war, anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Hitler was 5'8 fought in the Trenches of the first world war and received medals for his bravery in combat and farted a lot. Stalin was 5'5, hobbled from illness and robbed banks.

Hitler Because Stalin had a deformed hand and Hitler has actual military training and if you didn't know was actually pretty ripped.

Stalin had one dead arm and clubfoot.

STALIN WAS 5'5? KEKKK

Hitler fought in the first world war, got gassed and shot and still begged to return to the tranches after both. Stalin lacks experience and thus would easily lose the fight.

Hitler was a messenger during the first world war. It was a post only given to those especially fit due to it being one of the most dangerous jobs with the highest death rate.
Hitler was hit by a grenade and chemical weapons. He survived with no issue other than losing his left ball.

Hitler having only one ball is allied propaganda that was previously aimed at himmler.

uncle adolf

Georgian farm hand vs failed landscape painter.
gee, I wonder.

>he only had 1 ball meme
You know that's a jewish lie to make him less manly?

Stalin never fought during the revolution in any capacity. Lenin called him "Comrade Card File."

>Hitler because he was actually in a fucking war

Stalin fought in the Russian civil war user.

Hardened and decorated ww1 veteran vs some faggot who couldnt raise his arm from birth defects and never fought in his life?
IDK

is everyone forgetting that Hitler had Parkinson's?

Also, Mussolini could have kicked both their asses

doesn't matter. the jews always win in the end

Kimbo Slice would beat both of those crackas asses.

Did Hitler even fight or just run his ass around every where like Pigeon mode in Battlefield 1

lmao he was a skinny runt with so many illnesses he shot up bull spunk

Hitler was actually a fucking soldier at one point

on top of being a handicapped manlet stalin was 10 years older than hitler and a typical bully coward. austria beats georgia.

Too fat.

Unlike fatty Stalin. Hitler actually fought in wars and knew martial arts and Kung Fu. Hipsters are wanna be Hitlers!

in some ways John McCain is the reincarnation of both of them for not being able to raise his arm and for having been a war veteran

your are both wrong
The "Hitler has 1 ball" meme came from a song sung by british troops as a joke in WW2

Adolf.

If all "modern" (last 100 years) world leaders had a fist fight who do you think would win?

I think Putin could have a decent shot just because of his KGB background and martial arts training

This Stalin led a revolution and killed everyone in power while Hitler was a drugged out cuck boy who never fought in his life.

Duterte was a literal bike gang leader who has killed multiple people and stormed buildings full of armed resistors.

Wrong. Hitler had a 1.5 inch dick Stalin had at least a 7 inch. Faggot

That was the allied propaganda being referred to.

A soldier with 1 inch dick and a testicle

> In the hamlet, Stalin had an affair with Lidia Pereprygia, who was thirteen at the time and thus a year under the legal age of consent in Tsarist Russia

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

>fought in the Trenches of the first world war
So did nearly everyone over the age of 40 during WW2. Stalin was sent to Siberia instead of fighting in WW1, and being a soldier isn't an amazing feat when every country was drafting every adult man.

The real reason Hitler would win is because Stalin was 11 years older than him. I have my doubts that a 63 year old man could take a 52 year old man when neither of them were exceptional specimens of humanity.

Idi Amin would be my pick.

John Kerry. Kerry actually ran swift boats and is the only potential president since the revolution who has actually killed multiple people face to face. Not to mention he's 6'4"

Hitfag was addled with SyphRot so lets just say qTalin.

Lies!! Hitler had a VB-BBC and you love it.

Pretty sure the man who survived a mortar shrapnel to his leg & mustard gas would win.

You literally need noskills to become a soldier, just be conscripted and assraped by drill sergeant. Stalin created his own militant gang, kidnapping people, robbing banks and convoys. He also escaped from prison.

Hitler was a trained soldier

Stalin was just a street thug

Stalin was a mega manlet

Hitler was on meth constantly

So Hitler

>Never fought in his life
>Was awarded an Iron Cross in WW1

>midget fight
Would be amusing either way.

Hero!

Hitler spent most of his time planning and making speeches rather than physical stuff. If you saw him without a shirt on I think he might have not had any muscles showing. Though I still support the guy over Stalin anyday.

Mugabe

Note: He was probably way stronger in his young adult life.

Trump may have killed people.

Stalin all day. Look at his eyes. Hitler had some arguments but Stalin is cold steel.

And you believe those Jew lies.

Hitler was on Meth 24/7.

He would have came at that big Jew like a fucking tazmanian devil

I was thinking that. I recently read a legit article that said he also suffered from micropenis. Laying it on pretty thick

Hitler was a wizard he would have fucked him up
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

find the black sun
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Stalin.

Rest in peace kimbo. Many an LOL you gave me...

find real news here
renegadetribune.com/

Jews.

>starving
He was skinnyfat. No way was he starving. Stalin would still win, though.

That's a good one. That dude was off the chain.

Hitler was a total slut.
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/8006264/Adolf-Hitler-was-a-cowardly-pig-according-to-fellow-First-World-War-soldiers.html

Best Answer.

Hitler. He was a veteran and 6‘1“,I believe. Stalin never served and had others carry out robberies, in addition to being a sore loser, and manlet (see the imprisonment of an Old Bolshevik, for putting Stalin on his back, in „friendly“ wrestling matches“).

Stalin was a bandit, Hitler a corporal. In their prime it's an even tossup, but during the war Hitler ODed too much.

He couldn't beat the guy who lynched him.

he won medals for bravery.

>b tier thread
>70 replies

>all of this bait saying stalin
Hitler was a war veteran and then survived (and thrived) in the streets of Wiemar Germany. Whereas I doubt Stalin ever got into a fist fight.

Stalin had pre-arranged robberies, and was allowed to literally walk out of five exiles. Without other people to manipulate, Stalin is powerless. (We’re reminded of the cowardly flight from Moscow, whereas Hitler stayed in Berlin, to die.)

>no way he was starving
He was a walking skeleton in his early years.

Hitler was one of the bravest soldiers during the great war

He also lived off the party (and various girlfriends) before the Revolution. A true communist.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate your help. I got some good stuff today from another user about the holocaust jerk off machines and roller coaster as well. Primary sources are best.

Obviously Stalin. The dude was Chadness incarnate. Just look at this fucking picture.

Hitler was 5'7"

Stalin stayed in Moscow IIRC, but he did lock himself in his room and have a nervous breakdown when he heard of Barbarossa.

Hitler didnt have parkinsons you utter mongoloid.
Mustard gas left him with that in his hand.

5‘6“, and a drunken leech. Even Trumen described him as „a little squirt“. Stalin is the epitome of manlet salt.

Ah, 5‘9“, excuse me.

>A true communist
In order to be a communist you have to live at other's expense, so yeah, he was a commie to the core.

Chad's come and go.

Only sirs are remembered.

(Literally go ask a 12 year old about Stalin and then Hitler)

This is a painting, you will never find a photo of Stalin wearing medals IRL.

The guy was humble to the point of extremism. When Voroshilov "surprised" him on his birthday by awarding him the title "Hero of the Soviet Union", he barely escaped execution.

Primary source is Stalin's bodyguard, who was there to observe this happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bcmGnygysU

The only real answer, so far.

There has never been anyone as Chad as this dude, and there will never be.

>A question that must needs debate unfortunately

Stalin niggers BTFO'd

You can mock all you want but Hitler. It proves a point. Because the boys can't stop talking about him.

Says more about you than him.

Not true, he developed it at the very end of the war. That's what the meth was for; his stomach and the onset of Parkinsons.
Compare any picture of him from pre-1941 to 1944-45 and you can see how drastically he aged in so little time. The stress was killing him.

In your dreams shitstain

>This was a painting
I know. The point is the propaganda involving Stalin, suggesting he was a courageous soldier when reality says otherwise.

Stain is a soyboy faggot

dsss.be/hitler-vs-stalin/index.php?img=0

this is what peak masculine face looks like

>it's all so tiresome