>degenerate culture youtube.com/watch?v=5L-4ZrOk1Tc

Other urls found in this thread:

asiasociety.org/education/korean-history-and-political-geography
youtube.com/watch?v=F-ReoBPl4mM
youtu.be/4i7bAC2Y_XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who makes anime

I love japan and i also love korea for making me cum so much to kpop

All 3 of them do; China, Japan and South Korea. The ironic thing is South Koreans are better at drawing anime than the Japs themselves but because of their laws it restricts them from drawing pedo shit.

90% korean studios now. Capcom no longer makes the vidya in japan.

japan
>child fucking

NUKE THEM AGAIN

America stands with her ally Japan

you actually have alliances with both south korea and japan

Yes but we choose to stand by our ally Japan.

You only stand with one person truly, Amerimutt, and that's the kike.

Japan
>first to industrialize
>industrialization was fast and pretty bloodless when compared to other nations rapid industrialization
>japan becomes a great empire until in gets freedomed in 45

Korea
>get conquered

ignorant dipshit here.

someone link me to a wikipedia article about the juxtaposition in this photo? i wanna go down the rabbit hole.

are nips saying that korean women are all rape-whores for their men?

Industrialization and modernization are bad. Try again you fake right-winger.

Korea has a pretty sad history especially in the 18-1900s. they where a pretty decent little kingdom at several points in history, but eventually got fucked by china Russia and Japan collectively and independently

Korea was occupied by the Japanese from 1910-1945 when they got freedom'd

Japan has always had high culture and civilization while korea is poverty that has been raped by the chinese, japanese, americans and themselves one after the other continuously for the past 200 years.

But that's not even true. The japs send their shit to Korea for the same reason the Americans do: Koreans will work for dirt cheap in large numbers. And even that is changing now the Kyoto Ani model is shown to work.

asiasociety.org/education/korean-history-and-political-geography

The thing about Korean women is that after Japan made them a colony and latter a "protectorate " a lot of Korean men where sent to factories and other labor positions while the women either found work or where forced to become comfort women ( sex workers) for the japanes soilders. Accounts about the events vary and are heavily bias for both sides. Japan tends to argue the men and women where paid and thus it was justified while Korean claims their was either no choice in the matter or that they weren't paid at all

Korea was in the Ming side. So after Qing overthrew Ming, Qing oppressed Korea. it continued for 300 years.
This is the Independence Gate in Korea. It was built for the celebration to be released from Qing in 1897.

No, they're not better, just cheaper:
youtube.com/watch?v=F-ReoBPl4mM

That's Korea's destiny, there's not much else they can do being stuck between Russia China and Japan

This also counts towards knockoff brands. Korean mechanical pencil knockoffs are a complete travesty but if you're looking for a good rollerball pen the Koreans have you covered for around 80% price and more color variety.

Korea is the ultimate Proxy state and has pretty much been bullied into Imperialist rule by Japan since 1910 and later handed onto US following WW2.

The South is the Imperialist proxy of the US + Japan, involving a mutual protection pact w/ the US, while the north is the Communist proxy of China + Russia, where China has a mutual protection pact w/ the North.

The reason these two countries are so important to the world is the geopolitical positions of the two countries. If the North was taken over by Imperialist forces that would bring grave danger to the security of China.

And now korea is a puppet state of the Jews.

>Not Aachi & Ssipak
youtu.be/4i7bAC2Y_XI

Yes, everything leads to the Jews, user. Everything.

We get it OP you think Koreans are roaches and Unit 731 should be brought back. War breaks out in mainland Asia you can have Manchuko back.

everyone but me gotta learn that is a racist meme

An oldie but a goodie

>2015
>Old

Leave and never come back

Japan>South Korea>Thailand>China?

It's all relative fuck-face. I was on the interwebs before you were born. Alt2600 faggot!

i love nip bants man