When is this fucking idiot going to figure it out?

when is this fucking idiot going to figure it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143937722/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143937722/#143938615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Around the same time he manages to get her to be visibly embarrassed, since they're tied to the same thing - his density.

I think he already figured it out. It's just that he'd rather embarrass her first before making babies with her.

He has... He's just in denial.

his dick knows, it hasn't reached his brain yet

>Highschool spinoff where they are already dating and there is more back and forth teasing

>5 posts in and no easy NTR post

He already had a dream with Takagi confessing so he already knows subconsciously.

He just needs to reach peak puberty and let his hormones do the rest.

He kinda does get it but also dismisses the notion as an attempt from her to embarass him

Which is a double edged sword from Takagi's point of view, as it means that her advances backfire because che made him incredulous about her intentions, but also avoid her the awkwardness of an honest confrontation about their feelings, as she is really embarassed when he is openly nice to her and has and hard time hiding it

i want to know why Takagi likes him

He is playing the long game, once he hits the confession on a unexpected time. Takagi will be destroyed for all the teasing

This. It's pretty obvious too.

>cute
>fun to be around
>squirms like a worm when you tease him
>sweet
>tall
>can ride you on a bike

He's the total middle school package

>>can ride you on a bike
kinky

doubting our man Nishitaka, when he probably doing better than all those other shitty MC's

Oh yeah, and he's shaping up to be /fit/ with the autistic workouts

>does an insane amount of push-ups
>during puberty
>does nothing but push-ups
I worry for him.

He'll be crying online about no gf in no time

>Implying I push-up for girls

think how much better the series would be if he just kissed her already

They're gonna kiss at the summer festival and become a couple, Sup Forums will think the manga is over but little did they know this was only Act I of Takagi's wild ride

He'll figure it out when the author runs out of ideas or the series gets axed by the publisher.

>think how much better the series would be if it ended

not at all?

what would the point of the series after that be?
he already gave us a god tier fast forward chapter

When the manga ends.

really hoping for an anime adaptation someday

judging by the apparent age of their daughter in that future chapter, anywhere up to 10 years

Like this guy said, It's confirmed that that's going to happen eventually, and much more. He's going to get her back for all the years of teasing and then some when he takes her virginity and turns her into an embarrassed pile of mush by pouring all of his repressed affection into her at once. Real question is, does it happen before or after they get married?

Nishikata past being a tad dense is actually a cool and likable guy. One of the reasons Takagi-san is so great is that Nishikata isn't a faggot.

Can't wait for Act 2 where senpai appears. :)

Is there something wrong with this?

this

this has infinite potential

I hear it's quite popular both inside and outside of Japan

Adaptation is more likely than you think

>cockslapper
ingenious!

When Kids are in love they are always in full denial

It already exists.

kaguya is two idiots being idiots. and it is fuckin glorious.

takagi is one girl taking advantage of her immature crush. and it is fuckin adorable

I want to check this series out. What site do you guys use to read it?

YouTube

just google Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

i watch it live on TV

>highschool spinoff
>she's still teasing him while getting fucked by old men for money

NTR doujin when?

Rape doujin when?

You don't understand.

His ultimate ruse.

It's stringing her along for years by pretending to be a dense fuck.

「貴様」

jojo reference?

That's not JoJo you've been mistaken

never you sick fucks

Die immediately

"What are you thinking, user-kun?"

Definitely nothing dirty, that's for sure

I'm wonder whether she was legitimately surprised that he got it right on the first try or just acting it out from the start.

Keikaku Doori

More muscle groups than just the arms and chest.

So how long were they dating before she smugged a child into the world?

>By the time she gave birth, she has transcended and has the ability to fuck with even the 4th wall, but she still messes with her daughter for shits and giggles
How can we stop this madwoman

Damn it, he could totally blow her wide open if he weren't such a spastic, overthinking nimrod, but he just can't quite seem to grasp it. I think that's part of why she really likes him though, he puts so much honest effort into her no matter what he does.

He obviously chilled out eventually, enough to marry and impregnate her
This story is strange, I don't mind knowing how it ends because I'm so invested in finding out how they got there

Well it's about the journey, not the destination. Though the author was cool enough to give us a glimpse of the latter.
I see it being a gradual process, over time he comes to accept his feelings because he's more just young and dumb right now than anything else, but keeps them hidden and keeps getting affectionately teased until the day he finally confesses and catches her completely off guard, and that'll be his first ever official "victory". He'll get many more down the line too, when he gets down and proposes, when he breaks her hymen, when he gets her pregnant, it'll be an adventure for sure.

I'm not so sure if she'll be thrown by him confessing. Yes she'll be happy, but I feel as if she'd expect it from him if all goes according to keikaku

He had a semi victory that he never saw, and it completely rattled Takagi-san, I can't wait to see what happens when he confesses

She'll probably go catatonic for a few days

but she was surprised by wasn't she?

Expecting it isn't enough to keep her from getting losing her cool. Ideally I'd like to see her try to keep her usual cool and failing at it, but not failing spectacularly, just giving a few obvious hints like blushing, and making tense faces like in

Yes, but she didn't expect that.

The one major thing that rattles her to the core is when he's completely up front about his feelings for her, and his density and denial is exactly what keeps him from getting to her, as long as he's thinking like that she can dance circles around him.
When he does confess, it's going to be the realest most heartfelt thing she's ever heard him say up to that point, devoid of any attempt to "win" a nonexistent competition for once and she's probably not even going to know what to say. She might actually cry a bit.

I can't wait to see it happen

what was going on? what chapter was this?

That's probably true. The only times we've seen her surprised is when he just says what he truly feels.
Luckily for us he never realises so we have many more opportunities for that to happen.

Why is this allowed?

Chapter 31 or so
It shows a flash forward into the future, where Takagi san is looking at pictures of her class, and teases the fuck out of her daughter, and her dialogue and mannerisms lead you to believe that she and Nishikata didn't get together.
Then her husband comes home, it shows her grinning at the audience, and the nameplate Nishikata is shown next to the door
With the caption "how did it feel to be teased"

I want to commit a crime
I want to do unholy things to that soft belly

Is it a crime if she is sexualizing herself?

Yes you fucking double-glazed donut

I don't know why this skit is so funny to other people. I love Monty Python but it just seemed like one of their silly for silly's sake skits

hahaha. pretty nice.
thanks man.
I should pick it up again one of these days, read this when there were only a few chapters translated.

Searched the chapter on batoto and is indeed 31, but for some reason the caption isnt there (bad translator, bad)

I didn't post it to elicit laughs really, it just fit the wording

I could see a 5 minute per episode series like Seki-kun working for this series.

>not just storyboarding some extra pages between the chapters so you can make it seem continuous and do full episodes

Should be fairly easy to do, it's not like it's a daily 4koma or something

He already did tho. He just can't stand the idea that of acknowledging it since it would mean that he admit defeat in her teasing.

I unironically think this is one of the best romance manga I have ever read.

when is this fucking thing gonna get proper hentai?

This. Is wanting to see some ryona of Takagi-san too much to ask?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143937722/

Now I'm sad that I waited so long to pick this up.

Yeah he only needs to stop paying her attention and she'll fuck off eventually.

>that butthurt as hell NTRfag

End yourself.

Let me put it this way, I like to fantasize about rape, but I wouldn't like to actually rape a woman. It's the same for Takagi-san, I'd never want for her to be canonically tortured and humiliated, but as a fantasy, it's a great way to vent out the frustration I feel empathizing with my brother Nishikata every time we have to look at that smug.

I just love this manga because it perfectly depicts the time of youth where girls are into guys but guys arent into girls yet.

>we will never get a canon scene where she takes her teasing too far and Nishikata just pushes her down on the floor and takes her all for himself

feels bad

Cant wait until Nishikata runs into her making out with senpai.

Figure out what?

You can see Sup Forums's reactions here

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143937722/#143938615

i started reading this book get to that part now i have to do the push up well played author

I still have no idea why the translator removed the "how does it feel to be teased?" comment from the side, they didn't even bother moving the panels to the right so you can clearly see something's supposed to be there. Bootyblasted NTRfag maybe?

>pic related