YFW Sup Forums is the largest unpaid political think tank in the world

Why do we do it for free, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iF43bkOu_OA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who would pay for this stuff?

'think'

who the fuck pays for a think tank? are you an idiot?

fpbp

The liberal media

fee pee bee pee, as usual.

>think

Simply because unlike you, we ain't kikes.

Milk and coins

Because money ruins all pure discourse.

Memes and tendies.

We don't do much thinking anymore sadly.

I've said before how valuable pol would be if I could privatise the /pol detective agency/.
I've also told you how the agencies see Sup Forums - we're the an 'Internet Group', ripe for misuse by them. I don't have time to be typing just now but you should really know what you're part of. You might find it interesting to look up.

Please, don't infatuate Sup Forums's ego any more than it already is. At best, Sup Forums as a board is an interesting metric to measure the potency of PsyOps.

Lulz

Because all paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.

teaching these kids.
red pill them early.
Normalize the US again.
Craigslist/ pol/ needs help in all your local communities now, to red pill the Boomers too.

What is craigslist Sup Forums?

because you're on crack,

Oh we get paid. It's called, "We put who we want in office."

you get what you pay for

JIDF, Shareblue, Correct The Record... who knows who else have tried infiltrating us. Who knows just how valuable we actually are. We conclude more and often are right about more things than we take credit for.

We're used and abused because of how dangerous our accuracy to whats actually happening is, hence the slide threads.

I don't . High quality knee pads and mouthwash

why not?

because if i got paid i couldn't call you a fucking faggot. pic related

Who gives a shit what a bunch of spegs think, pol hardly represents society at large.

We do just fine, we've just been getting shelled by leftists extra hard for the last few days.

Between the Flynn thing and the butthurt leftists larping as indignant stormfags bitching about Jordan Peterson, at certain times of day you'd think we'd gone full cuck mode. They'll both fuck off in a week or 2

That's a great thing, actually. Case closed.

> unpaid
> free
There's always a cost user. Albeit hidden

>the true Sup Forumstard.

Consider this. From an outside perspective Sup Forums has been more aware of the situation since Trump got elected than anyone else. At least from what I've seen online. Sup Forums also has an impact on culture that is truly significant.

Nothing is beyond our reach.

It just seems like pol is always right because any random thing that some village idiot can come up with gets posted and then 200 other idiots run with it. Honestly I think it’s useful but only in the sense that it opens your mind to the full spectrum of all possible outcomes. Zero hard predictive power, but patterning can be achieved.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been getting paid for months. You just need to talk to the guys hanging out in the black van across the street. Ask them to hook you up.

Getting a decent grasp on how all the different nut jobs of the world see things unironically does a lot for improving ones wisdom. Normies who only consume sanitized narratives are only aware of a small sliver of the entire spectrum of thought on any given subject

You sound like ((()))

Because the Truth can only be spoken anonymously in the current year. It's in the name- our hivemind isn't restrained by political correctness, so we're able to see the world how it really is

seeing shitposting become reality is payment in itself.
meme magic is real

What if there's a hint of blu cheese?

It's more honest that way.

partisans do.

>forgot pic related

Taxpayers

youtube.com/watch?v=iF43bkOu_OA

True dat.

you can't pay a group and get results like ours. not saying they're good or bad results, but paycheck means there's an agenda to be served

Sup Forums is always right because only the truth can come out of chaos. Sup Forums knew the truth about Mueller months ago. Sup Forums found out who was behind Vegas and why. Sup Forums convinced the Jews of the world that legitimate Nazi's are coming back.

There's no attachment here so someone could say or do almost anything with no repercussions. They don't need to feel self conscious about voicing an idea or testing their beliefs. Everyone on Sup Forums is a kike, a nigger, or a faggot.

The anonymous aspect of this site is crucial. A person whose posting here, at least most of the time, removes their ego. It's like taking your consciousness into this other place away from the material world. You're much more in tune with a removed ego.

So, the jew?

>Sup Forums found out who was behind Vegas and why
quick rundown? I gave up trying to follow that, heard something about Saudi's, ISIS and arms dealers and fell off the train.

I will retire when Hillary gets locked up

>Why do we do it for free, Sup Forums?

because the people we are trying to defeat own all of the money.

> I like what you did there user
> Have a raise

Do they really have a tank of thinkers, or is it more a thunk-tank

Obviously it was fucking Israel. They were trying to coup Trump. The "shooting" wasn't even supposed to be the main event. Only a spark to start their planned chaos. They stole the uranium from the Uranium One deal and were planning on dirty nuking Vegas.

>Sup Forums is always right because only the truth can come out of chaos
Sup Forums is usually wrong because ANYTHING can come out of chaos!

Well shit, shouldn't have suspected anything else. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Because, in our hearts, we are warriors. We all want to defend our people, our tribe, yes, even shills in their fucked up way. Since most modern militaries have been corrupted past even the point of recognition, throwing away conceptions of logic, and morality, instead purely emphasizing lethality, this is where we fight, against all odds, on /pol, for a purpose we believe in. And so it is truly, the great battle of our age. Not fought on some wide open battlefield, but here on Sup Forums, and in the minds of millions, as all great battles are. A world worth fighting for, worth bleeding for, worth dying for, is within grasp. Hail victory.

this

>Why do we do it for free, Sup Forums?
Because we hate kikes

because we are bored and it's funny

Because it's the right thing to do, the Jews fucking suck, and I love the LULZ.

why does a beaver build a dam? why does the jew jew?the rewards we get from truth reaffirms the divine, it also helps to bet on unibet to cash in sometimes ya dunce pay some bills merry christmas user

In the end, (((they))) will all pay

We get paid in knowledge

If we were funded we would suddenly have biases and special interests. Once money is involved Sup Forums becomes shit

Will celebrate the end of a retarded ban by agreeing with your sentiment

Welcome back.

it is not free. we do get paid. today in liberal tears. tomorrow in nigger blood.

cheers m8

I get paid in shekels loser.

I need an outlet for my crack pot theories and harebrained ideas. I don't know what I believe in but I might figure it out one argument or laugh at something ironic.

They only pay if you think the right things

hope ur there m8. im always late

Economics major detected

we tradin' naow

This made me cringe so hard I became a Communist.

jewish bankers

Good point. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose.

Ancaps

how the fuck does a plane damage a building in a straight line like that?

Now the only problem with that statement is that it has the word "think" in it